Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Found You, I Found Love” – Comedian Ajebo & Fiancée Uchechi Are Counting Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Found You, I Found Love” – Comedian Ajebo & Fiancée Uchechi Are Counting Down (337 Views)

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) / Uchechi Kalu: Comedian Ajebo Wife Stuns At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Found You, I Found Love” – Comedian Ajebo & Fiancée Uchechi Are Counting Down by oluwafemme129(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2018
In September 2017 comedian Ajebo popped the question and asked his soulmate Uchechi to marry him and she said yes!
Fast forward May 2018 and the lovebirds are getting ready to get married soon.
They have shared their official hashtag for the wedding – #MeetTheAjebos2018.
They have also shared some pre-wedding photos shot by Ayo Alasi.

(1) (Reply)

'it Is Time To Move On, We Have Done All There Is To Do' - Sauti Sol / Fans Worry Over Health Condition Of Jet Li, Manager Says He’s Fine / Xploit Comedy - Early Morning Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.