Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger (67686 Views)

Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by bass7: 7:32pm On May 19, 2018
CDCEO001:
What? I thought it was the eyes and nose, but the second child don't have it. Blood?
the 3 of them have the same lip color.......
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by daveP(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2018
He should get rid of those threadlocks at the back of his head na. He looks dope without it jare.

Cute kid.
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by maisauki: 9:55pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
See the first daughter. embarassed embarassed
Some people are beautiful and some people are just extraordinarily beautiful. kiss kiss
and some people's bank account are so beautiful that you will have orgasms when you see it
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by maisauki: 9:59pm On May 19, 2018
shamecurls:
If you really wanna makes your kids to bond till the end,

Stay away from polygamy at all cost. Even when you have to quit. Stay for the love of your kids

Never have more than 2 kids. Above 2 is a 3rd party
too much westernisation
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 19, 2018
maisauki:
and some people's bank account are so beautiful that you will have orgasms when you see it
Your point?
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by AdeniyiA(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2018
What's the probability that these ones won't become baby mamas in future? ?
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2018
First pix.. That's my sons future Chioma!!
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Olivesosa: 1:00am On May 20, 2018
wow, cute kids
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Barney11: 6:07am On May 20, 2018
sexdoll:
No male child?

Just like davido, flavour you know say you never start.

if you like born 100 female children carry them full everywhere for your house.

but as long as say you no get even one male child, nwanne, you know say you never start.

no be igbo person you be again?

You are so disgusting!
With your male organ,still we don't even know you,you are still a cave being!
Make your parents proud by your education(that is if you are) welcome to the 21century dinosaur!
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by michaelpenz(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2018
shamecurls:
If you really wanna makes your kids to bond till the end,

Stay away from polygamy at all cost. Even when you have to quit. Stay for the love of your kids

Never have more than 2 kids. Above 2 is a 3rd party

Where did you learn such rubbish from?

Even a single child from single mum may decide not to "bond" with itself till the end.

What must be will be.

Leave Mr. Polygamy alone he is innocent of all your family problem's accusations.
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by michaelpenz(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2018
maisauki:
too much westernisation

Tell it oo...

I don't think it still has sense.
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by donsheddy1(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2018
CastedGist:
angry

SEE WENGER REPLY TO FLAVOUR HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/flavour-daughters-rock-matching-arsenal-outfit-celebrate-wenger
Try to get sense and not views.
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by talk2percy(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2018
See Pikin...Flavour this ur daughter is called "Guys Bia Mekwara"!
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by sexdoll: 7:19am On May 20, 2018
Barney11:

You are so disgusting!
With your male organ,still we don't even know you,you are still a cave being!
Make your parents proud by your education(that is if you are) welcome to the 21century dinosaur!

listen, did you hear that?

o yeah.

i can hear the loud claps for you coming from women all over the world.

now, it's over.

step aside.

your three seconds moment of fame has expired.

motherfṳcking ẚrselicker like you. undecided

even the women you are supposedly 'fighting' for recognize the truth when they see it.
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by shamecurls(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2018
michaelpenz:

Where did you learn such rubbish from?

Even a single child from single mum may decide not to "bond" with itself till the end.

What must be will be.

Leave Mr. Polygamy alone he is innocent of all your family problem's accusations.

It's an obvious fact especially with regards to Africans.

Polygamy disorient products of the marriage. It is enveloped with hate, envy jealousy and all sought of ills.

Before you attack my second point which I took my time to observe and conclude on, I did will advice you do a case study. After 2 kids, any other that follows is a 3rd party. Am not saying necessarily is bad, but it's a fact. I mean fact.

Duos from same parents have more attachment till the end. When a 3rd, 4th, 5th and the likes comes in, as they grow older, the bond starts slacking and caucuses are formed.
My point is there is no greater love outside tat of two souls. After 2, it's very much more prone to ills
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Wizaugpet(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2018
Look at the Ada Too Beautiful sad I hate This.... angry

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by fluffylarose: 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
beautiful girls
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Morayo1306: 1:50pm On May 21, 2018
Cuties
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Shhhh01(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

Goodbye Arsene Wenger  #respectlarge

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7228/flavour-and-daughters-rock-matching-arsenal-outfit-to-celebrate-wengers-departure/

This Flavor sef. why does he try so hard to sha form sexy, whats with that first pic now henn? mtchewwww very irritating. Is that how to lick ice cream ni?
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by dannymilz(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2018
Nice_n_fwesh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) / Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.