Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP (1464 Views)

Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate / FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by iAmucheemma(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2018
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-GNews!!!

I Was Bewitched By Strong Members of The Senator - IGP Idris.
The Nigerian Inspector General of Police has re-affirmed that he knows how to read, but strange things happen while he was reading his address in Kano.
"I know how to read, strong members of the Senate bewitch me, I was attacked by some spiritual forces.

According to the inspector general of police he said, I was not myself and all that I was reading to me it was the correct words but not knowing that I was making out of points.

When you are under a spiritual attack anything can happen, we trust that IGP can read and what went wrong in Kano is beyond explanation. - still on the transmission and transmitted decease.

1 Like

Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by MistadeRegal(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2018
Watching the video, I knew it was a spiritual attack.
Those who do not believe in superstition can go and sleep.
Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by yarimo(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2018
iAmucheemma:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-GNews!!!

The Nigerian Inspector General of Police has re-affirmed that he knows how to read, but strange things happen while he was reading his address in Kano.
"I know how to read, strong members of the Senate bewitch me, I was attacked by some spiritual forces.

According to the inspector general of police he said, I was not myself and all that I was reading to me it was the correct words but not knowing that I was making out of points.

When you are under a spiritual attack anything can happen, we trust that IGP can read and what went wrong in Kano is beyond explanation. - still on the transmission and transmitted decease.
from the writing I smells lies

Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by jojomario(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2018
No sauce. Just dry leaf.
Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by nNEOo(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2018
Then witchcraft should be ligalised....as thas the only force our ppl fear.
Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:20pm On May 19, 2018
iAmucheemma:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-GNews!!!

The Nigerian police don't believe in superstition
If the IG said so... I won't be surprised
He is obviously a disgrace to the force he heads
So sad
Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by Lisaflex(f): 6:45pm On May 19, 2018
shocked. I am so embarrassed on his behalf ! What sort of weak defense is this?
Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by Mcanie: 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
iAmucheemma:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-GNews!!!

fake news
Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43am On May 26, 2018
Lisaflex:
shocked. I am so embarrassed on his behalf ! What sort of weak defense is this?
Don't tell me you believe this joke!
Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by Lisaflex(f): 12:48am On May 26, 2018
post=67885665:
Don't tell me you believe this joke!
"Believe" is an understatement,I fell flat for it!
Re: It Was The Work Of Strong Witchcrafty - IGP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55am On May 26, 2018
Lisaflex:

"Believe" is an understatement,I fell flat for it!
Lol, don't believe or fall flat for most things online my dear.

(1) (Reply)

How GEJ Missed The Golden Opportunity Of Making History - Olaleye Olawale / Pray For Victory Of Pdp In Ekiti. / 100% Sure All Buhari Supporters Here Are Either Paid BMC Or Pack Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.