Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Free Online WAEC Result Checker On Waecdirect - How To Check Your WAEC Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Online WAEC Result Checker On Waecdirect - How To Check Your WAEC Result (2168 Views)

Online Waec Exam Revision Class / WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online WAEC Result Checker On Waecdirect - How To Check Your WAEC Result by 1960boy: 12:11am On May 20, 2018
WAEC Online Result Checker from waecdirect:

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC ) has released the WAEC Result for waec result checkers through waecdirect for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for private candidates 2018-First Series, remember WAEC now has 3 series, this one is the first series conducted around February and the results are out.
Do you want to check your WAEC Result for free? then see the instruction below, You can also check your WAEC Results for other years, 2017, 2016,, 2015 etc using the same instruction here. Only 17.13% candidates passed both English Language and Mathematics; 1,021 Candidates or 9.03% will have their results withheld for various cases of malpractice.

Steps to check your waec result
Step 1: visit waecdirect.org
Step 2: Enter your WAEC Examination Numbers, 10-digit which should comprise of your 7-digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number; what you should do is enter your 7digit center number first and include your 3 digit candidate number at the back, you should have something like:1234567890
Step 3: Enter your examination year e.g. 2018 ( you can also choose it from the drop down button)
Step 4: Select the type of examination
Step 5: Using the scratch card given to you by waec, enter the serial number at the back of the card (don’t buy a new scratch card, use the one waec gave you)
Step 6: Also enter the PIN (Personal Identification Number on the same cscratch card and click on submit and wait for your result to display
Step 7: Make sure to print your result after checking because you may exhaust the number of times you can use the card given to you by WAEC

WAEC Result / Waecdirect problems/challenges
How To Check My GCE Result

Solution: You can check your GCE result the same way you check your WAEC result, just remember that you have to change the month to Nov/Dec, follow the same steps highlighted above for checking WAEC result. On the examination, choose “School Candidate Result” instead of “Private Candidate Result”
How To Check My WAEC Result
Solution: Visit waecdirect.org and follow the above steps, the steps are 7 in number follow the steps carefully to check your waec result
How To Check Waec Result Without Using Scratch Card
Solutions: Visit waecdirect.org and follow the steps 1-7 in the main article above to check your result without using scratch card.
How To Check Waec Result Using Phone
Solution: If you’re using either MTN, Airtel, Glo, Send the following to 32327: WAEC*Your Exam No*Your PIN*Your Exam Year. Send it without any space. See example here: WAEC*1234567897*234234456765*2018 SEND IT TO 32327, SMS cost is N30. You should get your result on your phone with this.

Question and answer about WAEC result:
Has waec result come out?
Answer: Yes, WAEC results for 2018 (First Series) and previous years are out, see the instruction on how to check it in the main article above, 7 steps in all
How Can I Check My Waec Result?
Answer: Visit waecdirect.org and follow the above steps in main article above, the steps are 7 in number follow the steps carefully to check your waec result
How Do I Check My GCE Result?
Answer: You can check your GCE result just the same way you check your waec result
How Many People Pass WAEC This Year?
Answer: Only 17.13% candidates passed both English Language and Mathematics; 1,021 Candidates or 9.03% will have their results withheld for various cases of malpractice
How Much Is waec Result Checker Scratch Card?
Answer: WAEC says the price is N450, but some bookshops sell for as much as N700 or even higher; however, you can get it cheaper at any branch of Fountain Trust Bank Plc.
When Is waec Result Coming Out?
Answer: WAEC results for 2018 (First Series) and previous years are out, see the instruction on how to check it in the main article above, 7 steps in all
I want to upgrade my waec result
Don’t waste your money and time, there is nothing like upgrading of WAEC result, a lot people have been scammed and more are still being scammed for this single reason: trying to upgrade there waec result. Some people are promising others on the internet that they can help them upgrade their result, some are even thanking them for helping them upgrade their waec results; it’s all lies, they are only scheming to defraud people like you; the fact is waec is an international body (West African Examination Council) so how do they get to WAEC’s central server to change your result, impossible. NOBODY CAN HELP YOU UPGRADE YOUR RESULT, anybody that tells you to bring money for WAEC result upgrading is a scammer, report the person to the nearest police station and if you fail to do so, so stand the chance of being scammed, you have been warned.
How to check my waec result online
To check your result online follow this steps:
Step 1: visit waecdirect.org
Step 2: Enter your WAEC Examination Numbers, 10-digit which should comprise of your 7-digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number; what you should do is enteryour 7digit center number first and include your 3 digit candidate number at the back, you should have something like:1234567890
Step 3: Enter your examination year e.g. 2018 ( you can also choose it from the drop down button)
Step 4: Select the type of examination
Step 5: Using the scratch card given to you by waec, enter the serial number at the back of the card (don’t buy a new scratch card, use the one waec gave you)
Step 6: Also enter the PIN (Personal Identification Number on the same cscratch card and click on submit and wait for your result to display

Step 7: Make sure to print your result after checking because you may exhaust the number of times you can use the card given to you by WAEC.

Source: https://www.247informative.com/2018/05/free-online-waec-result-checker-on.html

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Are You An Extudent Of Vetland Senior Grammar Schol / The University With The Finest Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.