Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Share Your Dreams For Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams For Interpretation (463 Views)

Add Me On Whatsapp And Narrate Your Dreams For Interpretation / How Do I Stop Bad Dreams For Coming To Pass. / Listen To This Audio For Interpretation Of Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Dreams For Interpretation by IamTheAnswers: 12:41am On May 20, 2018
Waiting
Re: Share Your Dreams For Interpretation by micoma: 6:06am On May 20, 2018
I came face to face with one of the APC governorship hopeful and a serving senator. In that dream I saw him sharing money to people and I started singing for him. Immediately I started singing he stopped and was looking at me. He did not give me any money.
Re: Share Your Dreams For Interpretation by IamTheAnswers: 12:15am On May 23, 2018
Seek to help.

Serious minded only. Joke with us and receive what you may not be able to bear
Re: Share Your Dreams For Interpretation by madri4u: 11:42pm On May 23, 2018
Pls, some one with good interpretation shuld interprete these dream that I dreamt last night below for me: In my dream, I was walking along a road through a compound and an old man sat on a bench in front of his house and two dogs male and female were in the compound with the female dog having children. As I was walking along the road through the compound, suddenly the two dogs attacked me, the male dog was the first to bite me in my right hand while the female dog bite me in my lap and the old man was just there looking at me, without even calling the dogs to order. The biting of the two dogs started weakening my body in the dream as if am dropping dead and I suddenly woke up to avoid feeling the pains.
Re: Share Your Dreams For Interpretation by IamTheAnswers: 1:12am On May 24, 2018
madri4u:
Pls, some one with good interpretation shuld interprete these dream that I dreamt last night below for me: In my dream, I was walking along a road through a compound and an old man sat on a bench in front of his house and two dogs male and female were in the compound with the female dog having children. As I was walking along the road through the compound, suddenly the two dogs attacked me, the male dog was the first to bite me in my right hand while the female dog bite me in my lap and the old man was just there looking at me, without even calling the dogs to order. The biting of the two dogs started weakening my body in the dream as if am dropping dead and I suddenly woke up to avoid feeling the pains.

As clear as day. You just watched your own attacks. Life is spiritual and the spiritual controls the physical. As you saw it, you will think you have escape, no. That's the real moment of your warfare right now. Lusts, anger, weaknesses of body parts. Restless night, disturb all the time. You know what is going on. Cause by unseen hands upon your body and soul, who is going to deliver you Call your God now if you have one.
Re: Share Your Dreams For Interpretation by ogbright: 7:09am On May 24, 2018
I saw my self in my old secondary school with some of my mates putting on school uniform, but I appear fresher, stronger and more connected than them.

The road back from school was damaged that we had to climb both trees and mountain before we arrive home. it was difficult but I made it. pls sir what can it be?
Re: Share Your Dreams For Interpretation by IamTheAnswers: 4:43pm On May 24, 2018
ogbright:
I saw my self in my old secondary school with some of my mates putting on school uniform, but I appear fresher, stronger and more connected than them.

The road back from school was damaged that we had to climb both trees and mountain before we arrive home. it was difficult but I made it. pls sir what can it be?

Backwardness, going over again to your formal level, and it didn't stop there, even get a family is difficult, home is beautiful, but situation where it's difficult to get home, then you should know that the battle is tough. I recommend you fast and pray for some days to deliver yourself from falling behind schedule. God Almighty is with you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams For Interpretation by IamTheAnswers: 6:47pm On May 24, 2018
I pray you are free from your challenges
Re: Share Your Dreams For Interpretation by IamTheAnswers: 12:46am On May 26, 2018
Thank you lord for your gifts

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates 23rd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Nobody Was Born A Christian / "I Offered My Daughter As A Sacrifice To God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.