Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,433 members, 7,958,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/05/2018 Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/05/2018 Sunday (355 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/05/2018 Sunday by banabest(m): 3:18am On May 20, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Sunday, 20th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Lamentations Chapters 1&2_

➡TOPIC: *BE GRATEFUL*

�BIBLE TEXT: Luke 17:5
_"And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
There is one problem that seems insignificant to many
people, but it is a big hindrance to the manifestation of God's power. It is ingratitude! Many of us take the mercy of God for granted. This is evident in the story of the ten lepers in scripture. Jesus in Luke 17:17b-18 asked in dismay "Were there not ten cleansed, but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God save this stranger" Out of ten lepers cleansed, only one was made perfectly whole.
Why? The faith of the nine was lopsided. They had faith that Jesus Christ could heal them that was why they cried to Him for help in the first place. Unfortunately, their faith did not go beyond receiving their miracles, hence they discharged themselves
prematurely. Showing gratitude is one secret to receiving perfect miracles. Jesus in Luke 17:19 said, "Arise, go thy way: thy faith has made thee whole." In other words, Jesus perfected the leper's healing and certified him permanently healed. Let us cultivate the habit of worshiping God for who He is, thanking Him for what He has done in the past and in anticipation of what He will continue to do. Never trivialize even the miracle of sleeping and waking. When you thank God, you will receive more blessings from Him.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_Father, thank You; I appreciate You for all you do for me._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!
Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/05/2018 Sunday by banabest(m): 3:19am On May 20, 2018
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
SCHOOL OF THE SPIRIT
(Sunday School) MANUAL
APRIL: �� *MONTH OF POWER OF VIGILS.*
⬅ *Previous Topic*: _
_Possibilities of the night_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
�20th May, 2018
*Lesson 20*

➡ *TOPIC:*_The Importance Of Night Vigils To Prayers_
� *MEMORY VERSE:
*Acts 16:9*
_"And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us."_

� *BIBLE PASSAGES:*
Matt. Acts 16:9, 25-26, 12:5-12

*CENTRAL THOUGHT*:
� _Understanding the power behind night vigils produces great results._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

� *INTRODUCTION*

Understanding is what makes one outstanding know the power behind night vigils to one's overall prayer life, places one at an advantage.
So, since the enemies have made up their mind to commit
more abomination at night. As Christians, we have every
right to undo them in prayers at night.
➖➖➖➖ *OUTLINES*➖➖➖➖

*WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANCE OF NIGHT*
1⃣ You can destroy all your enemies in one night. (2Kings 19:35-37). The oppressor of nations, King Senacherib lost an army of 185,000 to an angel in one night.

2⃣Midnight prayers easily attract angelic Presence
and intervention in preventing the unwanted. Acts12:5-10. Henceforth, as you wake at night to pray may you experience angelic visitations and every undesirable situation in your life be terminated.

3⃣ It is the time to tame wild lions and beasts.
Daniel16:17-23. Daniel saw in a night wild hungry lions turned into domestic and satisfied lambs. As
you rise to pray from tonight, God will tame all lions and oppressors sent after you. All your enemies will perish as you receive divine visitation and you shall remain on top.

*❓ *QUESTION:*
State some facts about night vigil
� *CONCLUSION:*.*

What the enemies can do in their coven you can do much
more at the throne of grace at night. Declare a period of continuous vigils of at least 2 weeks and see the giants after you go down permanently.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayer*
_My Father, my God anointing to enjoy the importance of vigils fall on me_ ���

⏩ *NB: Sunday school is a key � to accessing God's word in the service , please don't be late to church. See you at the top*

2⃣0⃣1⃣8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Names 14 New Cardinals / “giving” The Principle For Successful Financial Breakthrough / There Is No Allah/allah But God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.