Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Will Heaven Be Boring? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Heaven Be Boring? (1850 Views)

How Will Heaven Be Like? / How Will Heaven Be Like / Would Heaven Not Be Boring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Heaven Be Boring? by GeeStaff: 11:35am On May 20, 2018
From what I've gathered, it seems we're just gonna be singing and clapping.

Food won't be available... spirits don't eat.
No cars or luxurious homes. Spirits don't sleep neither do they need transportation.

From a logical perspective, what makes heaven so exciting?
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Ajoboss(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2018
GeeStaff:

No cars or luxurious homes. Spirits don't sleep neither do they need transportation.

bros u go browse o

1 Like

Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Airtimex(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2018
No logical perspective in heaven, simply be in spirit and you will feel the enjoyment. smiley

Happy sunday cheesy
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by GeeStaff: 11:50am On May 20, 2018
Airtimex:
No logical perspective in heaven, simply be in spirit and you will feel the enjoyment. smiley

Happy sunday cheesy

What if when you die, God asks you... "so, how was heaven?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Airtimex(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2018
GeeStaff:

What if when you die, God asks you... "so, how was heaven?"

God can't ask how was heaven because you are already in heaven. I don't know if you will make heaven though embarassed
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Righteousness89(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2018
U won't wish ur Enemies Hell bro...

Ensure u strive to Enter Heaven
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 20, 2018
By the time better fire burn you plus unlimited torture oppress you, u will prefer to be a gateman in Heaven

1 Like

Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by daveP(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2018
Who said no eating and drinking in heaven?

That's false. There would be eating and drinking like you do here on earth.
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by imhere: 1:20pm On May 20, 2018
Don't worry about whether hwaven will be boring or not but rather make sure you do everything to get there.

The God that made you enjoy earth has all it takes for you to enjoy heaven. For we know in part but when that which is in part is done away... we shall behold his glory.

Do you know this song that says..we will understand it better by and by? By the way are you born again or you were but have gone back to your former self?. You can make a firm decision now to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour, repent from your sins and continue in righteousness. John 3:16

God bless you as you do so

1 Like

Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by chieveboy(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2018
GeeStaff:

Dreams affords you the trips to 'heaven'.

What is this place called "Heaven"?
It is simply the invisible places which this earth takes it shapes and realities from...the dressing, the trends, government, and any solid or liquid reality you find on earth. This means: no heaven, no earth or physical reality.

What does this mean basically? It means whatever people do on earth, just know that it is done in the so-called heaven too. We CANNOT do anything here without it being done there to.

Know that heaven is vast! Very vast that the whole physical world (earth, planets etc) fits a small dot of it. Also, wherever you visit mostly in your dreams is where you are likely to go to when you die.

This isn't church stuff. There is a book called "What they don't teach you in Harvard"...so know that in life, there is such a thing as 'what they don't teach you in church'...or Bible. There is Church or Biblical Information, and then there is Reality! Sometimes, reality and Church or Biblical information don't tally. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by joe4christ(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2018
daveP:
Who said no eating and drinking in heaven?

That's false. There would be eating and drinking like you do here on earth.

I guess you will equally need to shi+ too! grin

1 Like

Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by obinna58(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2018
Heaven was invented by some loosers who just wanted to give hope to humanity lnstead of going to the rightful place we belong which is oblivion
HEAVEN concept has caused more harm than good

We have been there for uncountable number of years before existing
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by 0temSapien: 1:50pm On May 20, 2018
Christian's heaven is boring. I've once been there cool
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Maamin(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:
Christian's heaven is boring. I've once been there cool

Evidence
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by 0temSapien: 2:21pm On May 20, 2018
Maamin:

Evidence
It's like asking for evidence that a dreamer had a dream. Anyways, I brought a lot of stuffs from my journey to different religious afterlives. Check the Doctufos of truth below>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/65#62480142
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by AtYourCervix: 2:23pm On May 20, 2018
Heaven only sounds nice when compared to the “eternal suffering” of hell. In a vacuum, heaven actually sounds pretty bleeping terrible. Of course, I’m dead wrong, because in order for heaven to be terrible it would actually have to exist.........

1 Like

Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Maamin(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:
It's like asking for evidence that a dreamer had a dream. Anyways, I brought a lot of stuffs from my journey to different religious afterlives. Check the Doctufos of truth below>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/65#62480142

I ask again, show me some supernal evidence? And not NL thread undecided
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by 0temSapien: 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
Maamin:

I ask again, show me some supernal evidence? And not NL thread undecided

I am the evidence. How do we meet so I can show myself to you?

BY The way, d link i put up there reveals everything I got during my numerous afterlife journeys.
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by eaddyboy: 4:49pm On May 20, 2018
I would rather Heaven be boring (if so) in which i don't believe, Than to Suffer or Rot Eternally in Hell Fire
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Maamin(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:

I am the evidence. How do we meet so I can show myself to you?

BY The way, d link i put up there reveals everything I got during my numerous afterlife journeys.

So you can't even teleport to where I am presently to show yourself to me in this mundane world grin
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Laeroy(f): 4:54pm On May 20, 2018
obinna58:
Heaven was invented by some loosers who just wanted to give hope to humanity lnstead of going to the rightful place we belong which is oblivion
HEAVEN concept has caused more harm than good

We have been there for uncountable number of years before existing

How do you think the world would have been if we all knew we are just living to die and go into oblivion.
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by 0temSapien: 4:56pm On May 20, 2018
Maamin:

So you can't even teleport to where I am presently to show yourself to me in this mundane world grin
I can't teleport to you. The time when teleportation on earth will bcom a reality on earth is the future and it will be a scientific invention, not a spiritual invention.
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Primesky(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
GeeStaff:

What makes heaven truly heaven, is the presence of God Himself as a person there. God is full of wonders. No creature whether man or angel, knows everything God has created. Yet, He promised to create more beautiful and splendid things.

Every spirit, out of wonder and amazement of the splendor and beauty of God voluntarily and heartily sings out His praise. Praise and worship to God in heaven, is just the product that comes out of you as a result of the awe, wonder, surprise and pleasure you get from the experiences you see. This experiences are ever new, on a continuous bases, never a dull moment.

There's no excitement like what will be in heaven, and God has kept that surprise for His children. Hence, the bible says, eyes have not seen neither ears heard what God has prepared for them that love Him. Every 'good and beautiful thing' you can see or experience here on earth is nothing but a shadow compared to what is there. Don't miss out. Don't let the devil deceive you from going there. Jealousy won't allow him leave you to go there just like that.

Jesus Christ is the way. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Maamin(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:
I can't teleport to you. The time when teleportation on sarth willb bcom a reality on earth is the future and it will be a scientific invention, not a spiritual invention.

Delusion of grandeur grin
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by 0temSapien: 5:31pm On May 20, 2018
Maamin:

Delusion of grandeur grin
says you... Your opinion is subjective though. I wish the light of God Almighty that created Yahweh open your eyes to the truth someday cool
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by obinna58(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2018
Laeroy:

How do you think the world would have been if we all knew we are just living to die and go into oblivion.
People will learn to understand the true meaning of vanity and care more about their happiness instead of doing insane things in quest for heaven
People will learn to fight for themselves and not hoping for a better place when they're dead
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Maamin(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:
says you... Your opinion is subjective though. I wish the light of God Almighty that is Yahweh open your eyes to the truth someday cool

cool cool
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Reality12: 7:01pm On May 20, 2018
GeeStaff:

Chill bro.
It's just an imaginary place
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by AtYourCervix: 7:10pm On May 20, 2018
Laeroy:

Japan is made up of atheists as majority and its the most peaceful country in the world, the country with the highest life expectancy, the country with the 4th lowest crime rate, country with the 4th highest GDP

I think afterlife is overrated and I'd even assert belief in afterlife is one of the main causes of Nigeria being so corrupt as it encourages its citizens to concern themselves with afterlife as this life doesn't really matter

1 Like

Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2018
eaddyboy:
I would rather Heaven be boring (if so) in which i don't believe, Than to Suffer or Rot Eternally in Hell Fire

No one is burning eternally in hell. However, those who refuse the gift and righteousness of God in Jesus will be utterly be destroyed in the lake of fire and they will cease to exist.
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 20, 2018
GeeStaff:

It is exciting because you have rest of mind. You have peace, the place is quiet and cool. You wouldn't want to come to earth because there many things you would see that would marvel you. Who told you they don't eat over there? There is enough fried rice and chicken
Re: Will Heaven Be Boring? by eaddyboy: 10:43am On May 21, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

No one is burning eternally in hell. However, those who refuse the gift and righteousness of God in Jesus will be utterly be destroyed in the lake of fire and they will cease to exist.
The suffering and torturing in Hell has no End, just like eternity in Paradise (Heaven) , as quoted in the Scriptures, That's what I believe... except you can proof otherwise Scripturally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Burn Bible And American Flag As Tensions Rise In Portland / What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser / Jesus Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.