Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) (51108 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by pol23: 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
Cool
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
I hope he extend same to the Professional men of the Nigeria Army , afterall they are both involve in internal security .When I was sleeping in the Jungle they protected me,so they deserve to be compensated.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by package7(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2018
I don't trust Dangote... His a monopolist

Beware beware beware.ooooo Do not say, I didn't warn you ooooo shocked

Forget all these donations.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 23, 2018
Carry go
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Happychildlove(f): 10:02pm On May 23, 2018
This is what they will turn d car to when pursuing motorists that refuse to roger them

Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by kmaster007: 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
eye services
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Binsugar10: 10:09pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I don't feel comfortable seeing the name of a private organization or ctizen on the body of police cars , it's just so wrong and it's akin to to a rich man buying the law ...how are our policemen supposed to arrest erring Dangote truck drivers on a squad car bearing Dangote badge as livery

Secondly I don't succumb to this idea of Governors and Business men buying vehicles for our Federal police who have a budget running into Billions yearly for vehicle purchases and need up looting because Governors and Business men step in to buy vehicles for them .. the shallow mind will commend this step by Dangote but the deep thinker will condemn it and would advise that Dangote can channel his CSR to other places like health care , scholarship , microfinancing which I know he already does but no sane society allows private citizen buy equipment for their law enforcement
U re 2gether so, I stand with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Yoruba4Life: 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
Giving peanuts back to the impoverished populace in exchange for al the 9ja resources he monopolized.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
Shedrack777:
when you transmission this cars, ehm...... i mean transmission and transmission, i mean transmitation, i mean transmitted to police zones transmission. what am i saying sef?

You suppose end am with "sorry"
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by gregyboy(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
I will repeat aliko dangote is not worthy to be the richest man in africa is Bleep**g a monopolist ...
He lacks buisness ideas ,he lacks planning he his
Just an over hyped buisness man.... He never grew his wealth from scratch like other rich men did like bil gate..he came through a wealthy family got influence by politics and his business was monoplolized in the whole nigeria..he lacks future insight why build a refinery in already establish state like lagos why not build it in a growing state in the south south ,why go for aresenal when you can grow a national team here in Nigeria
Why not pumb money into charity like health sector ,ebola in africa,education etc like other rich men do particular your friend bilgate...why not find a way as a buisness man limit the loss of goods and lives through accident....a real business man would feel a loss of a trailer with goods ...not to say several trailers with loss of goods and lives which are abandoned....
Many of his trailers are at the road side of every majour road ...dont he feel the loss probably his not well known buisness man as we think....

If you still beliefs this man his a buisness man as you think then you can never grow in business he grew with opportunity as s monopolosit and influence of family wealth....
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Baronnaire: 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
No one is talking about the volume of Dollars that left the shores of this country for the acquisition of these cars.

I thought we are now in the era of buying Nigerian to grow the Naira.

Guess Dangote will rather die than order those cars from Innoson.

Tribalism and religion is our "greatest weakness"

SHAME TO US ALL...
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by EVARISTOMONARCH: 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by SniperSmurf(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2018
Calm down. Among all the agencies of Nigerian government, Nigeria Police Force has enjoyed the most goodwill and support by corporate bodies and private companies in the face of inadequate and dwindling resources. From software and desktops PC to air conditioners to chairs in the station waiting room and even vehicles.

Its sad to say but police budget is not enough.

As for corporate names on donations it is also a normal thing.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by LordAdam16: 11:16pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I don't feel comfortable seeing the name of a private organization or ctizen on the body of police cars , it's just so wrong and it's akin to to a rich man buying the law ...how are our policemen supposed to arrest erring Dangote truck drivers from a squad car bearing Dangote badge as livery

Secondly I don't succumb to this idea of Governors and Business men buying vehicles for our Federal police who have a budget running into Billions yearly for vehicle purchases and need up looting because Governors and Business men step in to buy vehicles for them .. the shallow mind will commend this step by Dangote but the deep thinker will condemn it and would advise that Dangote can channel his CSR to other places like health care , scholarship , microfinancing which I know he already does but no sane society allows private citizen buy equipment for their law enforcement

I see reason with your first point. But to your second point, all over the globe even in the US, wealthy private citizens donate to local law enforcement.

Yes, there is corruption, but that doesn't mean one shouldn't help out if s/he has the resources.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by SokizzRaven(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
ah ah come on Dangote. after all you have made from politics and Nigerian government is this what you can afford? You are worth billions. this is nonsense.
Bill Gates came to Nigeria to eradicate polio. he provided billions of jobs with his microsoft invention. he changed the world for good. is there nothing tangible you can do for us? is it wrong for dangote to open a skill acquisition centre?
is it wrong for dangote to sponsor startups like Israel did?
is it wrong for dangote to open a research centre for inventors or start a big farm that can feed the country so that we do not rely on importation?

all these cars cannot translate to any change. the maintenance of our vehicles na be police problem no be say dem no get vehicle.

dangote fight for change for us. this is useless. if you have the power to build refinery, then you should be able to open a research centre for brilliant minds to create and invent things that Nigeria can export in the end.

it took Bill Gates to eradicate polio in Dangote's family. they vaccinated his kindred and family relatives. shame.

all dem just steal and throway face go corner. and we are hailing them.
see "i go die" touch small money and he is building a hospital in his place. good move. Dangote relatives no get hospital when dem sick. dangote himself will have to fly outside the country everytime he falls sick. is it not a good cause to build a standard hospital for the community or in many states?

Oprah Winfrey no get money reach dangote but she built a school in south africa that has so far produced many successful people. Dangote the cost of education is on the high in Nigeria. you can do something that can benefit the future.
all these police cars and stuff is not what you should do. and let nobody quote me and tell me nonsense that he tried. a man with vision in his own business cannot tell me that his vision for nigeria is police cars.

dangote has benefitted from monkey politics which has crippled millions of lives in Nigeria. so the massess demands more from him. is it wrong to sponsor mosquito nets in nigeria, dangote? is it wrong for you to fumigate the country so that less people die of malaria?

is it wrong for dangote to sponsor production of drugs in nigeria so that sick people will stop buying chalk and powder to treat their ailments?

is it wrong for this man to do something tangible for us? he is building a refinery now. all dem have eyes for the oil. is it wrong for dangote to push for clean up of niger delta oil spills?

all dem day gun for the oil but they pay no attention to the people who truly own the land where they milk the oil.

if you go all these oil companies na so so hausa men and yoruba men full am. the southerners only do menial jobs in these companies. it is unjust. if you have been to the creeks and see how bad the condition of the indigenes is you will cry.

Folorunso Alakija has oil wells in the south. but she has not done anything for the southerners. the head office of her company is not located in the south.

ifeanyi Ubah has oil wells in the south. but he invests all his cash in the east. he has no inevstment in the south. he did nothing for the southerners.

Andy Uba owns oil wells in teh south but what did he do for the landlords? he only caused pollution and sickness and death for the locals.

all the way from Bornu Alhaji Mai Daribo owns oil well in the south. how? but he has done nothing for the southerners.

Arthur Eze owns oil wells in the south.

Sanni Bello, Saleh Jambo, M.K.O Abiola, Tinubu, Emeka Offor, Alhaji Aminu Cantata, Theophilus Danjuma etc. so many northerners own oil wells. but none of them can live in the south. they just rob the southerners to develop their own lands.

dangote is building a refinery and there is no oil in his hometown. he took the refinery to lagos. and there is no oil in lagos. is this not marginalization? is this not the evil that we talk about? many evil doers know the truth but because of tribal superiority, they will attack you for saying the truth.

the ibos are crying that they are being marginalized. the real people who are marginalized are called militants. what a disrespectful tag for someone fighting for his own resources. these people are suffering. they are fishermen while others are rigging oil in their houses. their water is polluted and the evil people do not even clean up the spills. igbos celebrate ifeanyi ubah but they neglect the southerners who suffer the pollution and consequences of his means of wealth.

the northerners have stolen almost all the oil wells in the south. they will not live in the south or invest in the south. all oil companies are either headed by a yoruba man or a hausa man. this is bad.

dangote should have invested in agriculture. but he has eyes for the oil that he does not have in his hometown. the cause of armed robbery and all these killings na lack of jobs. instead of creating jobs they are building prisons.

more nigerians die of malaria than crime. but they prefer to beef up security instead of improving our health sector.

all doctors have their own hospitals. go to the government hospitals and see people rolling on the floor. even common lab no day some government hospital. you will be referred to a lab outside.

the best thing for nigeria is to scrap this silly state of origin. your state of origin should be where you are born. that is the solution to tribalism. if not, problem day. 9ja no be place.
After reading the first two lines of this ocean of jagoons up there, I knew nothing good could come out of the rest
Goan improve on your sense of reasoning
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 23, 2018
Shedrack777:
when you transmission this cars, ehm...... i mean transmission and transmission, i mean transmitation, i mean transmitted to police zones transmission. what am i saying sef?

Go and ask IGP of Nigeria police.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by SokizzRaven(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
open your mind there is nothing nice in private citizens name being on police cars
You made a very good point in your previous post but I'm a bit disappointed seeing this. I believe you shouldn't force people to follow your opinion everyone to his/her own believe. You can never get everyone to your side
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Neoteny(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2018
Yawn.

Economic saboteur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 23, 2018
gregyboy:
I will repeat aliko dangote is not worthy to be the richest man in africa is Bleep**g a monopolist ...
He lacks buisness ideas ,he lacks planning he his
Just an over hyped buisness man.... He never grew his wealth from scratch like other rich men did like bil gate..he came through a wealthy family got influence by politics and his business was monoplolized in the whole nigeria..he lacks future insight why build a refinery in already establish state like lagos why not build it in a growing state in the south south ,why go for aresenal when you can grow a national team here in Nigeria
Why not pumb money into charity like health sector ,ebola in africa,education etc like other rich men do particular your friend bilgate...why not find a way as a buisness man limit the loss of goods and lives through accident....a real business man would feel a loss of a trailer with goods ...not to say several trailers with loss of goods and lives which are abandoned....
Many of his trailers are at the road side of every majour road ...dont he feel the loss probably his not well known buisness man as we think....

If you still beliefs this man his a buisness man as you think then you can never grow in business he grew with opportunity as s monopolosit and influence of family wealth....

Yaaanni Mono is one tell me in which of his business that he is the only player....so all the money he has been pumping in the health sector,you aren't aware ,if there was relative peace as enjoyed now in the south south when the refinery was been planned that would have been a good debate,but Lagos is where the market is.The trailers on the road are putting food on the table of some family Oga.It is very easy to criticize this man,write all sort of things to bring down is reputation, but how many of you have seat down to consider the task he goes through everyday.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Smartwin: 11:50pm On May 23, 2018
Shedrack777:
well all you saying is transmission and I understand transmission, we can transmission transmission if only the person that transmit this transmission was transmitted
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I don't feel comfortable seeing the name of a private organization or ctizen on the body of police cars , it's just so wrong and it's akin to to a rich man buying the law ...how are our policemen supposed to arrest erring Dangote truck drivers from a squad car bearing Dangote badge as livery

You need to research just a little bit before spewing trash on every thread.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:53pm On May 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

I see reason with your first point. But to your second point, all over the globe even in the US, wealthy private citizens donate to local law enforcement.

Yes, there is corruption, but that doesn't mean one shouldn't help out if s/he has the resources.

-Lord

Thank you.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by fatboislim(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2018
Those cars are to be used in protecting his investments in Lagos. They're not even police color.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by SalamRushdie: 12:00am On May 24, 2018
SokizzRaven:

You made a very good point in your previous post but I'm a bit disappointed seeing this. I believe you shouldn't force people to follow your opinion everyone to his/her own believe. You can never get everyone to your side

No vex sir ..
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Nobody: 1:27am On May 24, 2018
What brand are the vehicles?
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by ibkgab001: 1:39am On May 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yes I second the motion , ordinary police patrol van our government can not buy , it’s hard to believe God crested this country , it is simply man made country

1 Like

Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by bigsmoke2(m): 4:27am On May 24, 2018
Nigeria police don't need all these Chinese fancy cars that will fall apart in a real cop chase they need their good old rugged hillux maybe with turbo charged engines
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by ola2unjy(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2018
I saw dem with my eyes....... It was like 25.pcs
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by lastempero: 7:16am On May 24, 2018
Give back to the society indeed and it was only through the police that he feels is the best way to give back to us.dangote just bring down the price of cement abeg.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 24, 2018
Nigeriansand simplistic thinking...this Dang-ole just bought over the Nigerian police and this idiot commentator is commenting opaks...btw such gifts from a private individual to apublic entity ought to be met with strict scrutiny....or outright ban.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by ronaldbecky(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
Sheuns:
Na wreck dem go wreck am last. No be Naija Police? If Dangote sees the cars after 4 months he go regret why he give these guys cars.
wetin dis 1 dey talj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Unilever Nigeria’s Market Exit To Affect OMO, Sunlight, Lux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.