Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank (20358 Views)

Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / Atiku Reacts To Great Nation Performance By Timi Dakolo And Others / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by fineboynl(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2018
Jaideyone:
i'm not going to say the FG handled the economy well but at least 51% of the blame will go to the previous administration!!!

have you ever heard the saying "save for the rainy day"?

with ATH crude price of $110 per barrel Jonathan took our foreign reserve from from over 40b and left it at $21B. at the same time reasonable countries like Saudi Arabia had 500billion dollars in foreign reserve!!!

see how Saudi grew their reserve at the same time Jonathan was wasting ours (2010-2015)

https://tradingeconomics.com/saudi-arabia/foreign-exchange-reserves

Jonathan couldn't do Lagos-ibadan express road, second Niger bridge, PH-owerri road, calabar itu road, Lagos Abeokuta road, east west road, oyo- Ilorin road and many others. where did $21B (that he spent from our foreign reserve) plus the massive oil revenue of 80-$110 per barrel in 5yrs (2009-2014) go?
when buhari took over in 2015, oil was selling for around $50 and it went as low as $45. At the same time (while the price was low) disgruntled elements in the ND were busy blowing up pipelines to extent that Nigeria lost more than 40% of it's production capacity.

Now with $45 low oil price and loss of 40% of production capacity tell me how the government would have avoided the recession when there was no foreign reserve to dip into to defend the naira and make life easier for the common man.

see how Saudi started dipping into their foreign reserve at a time the oil price was low. that is when their 500b+ reserve fell below 500b

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-28/saudi-net-foreign-assets-dip-below-500-billion-in-april

so Professor of economics where did you expect the FG to get dollars to defend the naira from? with
-low oil price $45
-low foreign reserve
-loss of 40% of production capacity due to vandalism (which I recall PDP and Jonathan ever condemned).

see a link of dangote advising the FG to sell some assets so we can have money to defend the naira here

https://www.thecable.ng/sell-nlng-beef-up-reserves-see-naira-at-2501dangote-way-out-of-recession

so please tell me, who should take the bulk of the blame for the recession? the man that met a depleted reserve or the man that refused to save in the midst of plenty.

cc eagleeye2
RZArecta2
doctokwus
fineboynl
pedrito
ikennaf1
madeintokyo

pls tell us how the FG could have avoided the recession under these conditions. no insults. just suggestions. I believe we are adults

you are bias with your analyses. some of us here and other expert warns the FG against declaring war in the Niger delta. for God sake that region is the economic hub and anything troubles that region our economy we be grounded. but your foolish president was busy keep on saying he would crush the militants, now ask him how many militant he have succeeded in crushing. until naira got to N500 as against 1$. he overseas the killing and insecurity of the country now tell me which investors will come to an unsecured environment?

under his government all companies collapse and foreign companies pulled out.

he created the distrust in the country and inflame IPOB which almost consume his government. agricultural sector is in comatose and in dear need of restoration. unlike last administration when there was plenty.

keep on deceiving yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Jaideyone(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2018
fineboynl:

you are bias with your analyses. some of us here and other expert warns the FG against declaring war in the Niger delta. for God sake that region is the economic hub and anything troubles that region our economy we be grounded. but your foolish president was busy keep on saying he would crush the militants, now ask him how many militant he have succeeded in crushing. until naira got to N500 as against 1$. he overseas the killing and insecurity of the country now tell me which investors will come to an unsecured environment?

under his government all companies collapse and foreign companies pulled out.

he created the distrust in the country and inflame IPOB which almost consume his government. agricultural sector is in comatose and in dear need of restoration. unlike last administration when there was plenty.

keep on deceiving yourself.

hahaha see ignorance in flesh and blood.

how did the FG declare war in the Niger Delta? by trying to recover money from tompolo? so you expect a serious government to say I will beg millitants? how are the millitants in the ND different from the bokoharam in the north? are they not all criminals? since tompolo and asari collected billions in amnesty how has the life of an average NDtan improved? how much of the billions did they invest in the ND? why did those that got their billions stop fighting when ogoni has not been cleaned up? they are making money under the pretence of fighting for your right and you are here defending them.

oga find another reasongrin and stop talking like a toddler. thank you!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Jaideyone(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2018
ikennaf1:

You're just being you.
point out the lies in my submission. GEJ asslicker!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by eagleeye2: 9:26am On May 21, 2018
Jaideyone:
it was $45 around the time of the recession. you should update your own info

of course Jonathan didn't finish the reserves but it was decreasing at a time the reserves of other serious OPEC members were on the rise. Jonathan failed!!!
APC, campaign slogan was CHANGE. Not, BLAME.
Go and figure it out.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Jackipapa: 9:31am On May 21, 2018
Summary pls..
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by BruncleZuma: 9:34am On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Paperwhite(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2018
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by BafanaBafana: 9:41am On May 21, 2018
No need arguing over this abeg.

The guy is Atiku's boy. What do you expect.

He is trying to demarket the government so as to pave way for his boss.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by SalamRushdie: 9:42am On May 21, 2018
Jaideyone:
i'm not going to say the FG handled the economy well but at least 51% of the blame will go to the previous administration!!!

have you ever heard the saying "save for the rainy day"?

with ATH crude price of $110 per barrel Jonathan took our foreign reserve from from over 40b and left it at $21B. at the same time reasonable countries like Saudi Arabia had 500billion dollars in foreign reserve!!!

see how Saudi grew their reserve at the same time Jonathan was wasting ours (2010-2015)

https://tradingeconomics.com/saudi-arabia/foreign-exchange-reserves

Jonathan couldn't do Lagos-ibadan express road, second Niger bridge, PH-owerri road, calabar itu road, Lagos Abeokuta road, east west road, oyo- Ilorin road and many others. where did $21B (that he spent from our foreign reserve) plus the massive oil revenue of 80-$110 per barrel in 5yrs (2009-2014) go?
when buhari took over in 2015, oil was selling for around $50 and it went as low as $45. At the same time (while the price was low) disgruntled elements in the ND were busy blowing up pipelines to extent that Nigeria lost more than 40% of it's production capacity.

Now with $45 low oil price and loss of 40% of production capacity tell me how the government would have avoided the recession when there was no foreign reserve to dip into to defend the naira and make life easier for the common man.

see how Saudi started dipping into their foreign reserve at a time the oil price was low. that is when their 500b+ reserve fell below 500b

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-28/saudi-net-foreign-assets-dip-below-500-billion-in-april

so Professor of economics where did you expect the FG to get dollars to defend the naira from? with
-low oil price $45
-low foreign reserve
-loss of 40% of production capacity due to vandalism (which I recall PDP and Jonathan ever condemned).

see a link of dangote advising the FG to sell some assets so we can have money to defend the naira here

https://www.thecable.ng/sell-nlng-beef-up-reserves-see-naira-at-2501dangote-way-out-of-recession

so please tell me, who should take the bulk of the blame for the recession? the man that met a depleted reserve or the man that refused to save in the midst of plenty.

cc eagleeye2
RZArecta2
doctokwus
fineboynl
pedrito
ikennaf1
madeintokyo

pls tell us how the FG could have avoided the recession under these conditions. no insults. just suggestions. I believe we are adults

Buhari has spent more in 3 years than the PDP spent in 10 years so this wrong analysis of Buhari lacking funds does not hold water

8 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by ArcFresky(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2018
We need to first understand this country.

When you realise people only speakup when policies don't favour them, you realise it's all bullshit.

Look at Saraki and co... It was untill dino faced police brutality, they realised brutality actually exist.

This Timi now, has probably been sidelined,
Although PMB does do not help, especially with his tribalistic behaviour.

Its obvious we need to do away with all these seasoned politicians... All of them....

If you vote Buhari, or Atiku, or any politician older than 50 years, you are part of the problem if Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by HeyCorleone(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2018
olasco18:
They ar nt loading his account anymore....idiot..so nw dat u ar nt on their payment roll dats y ur eyes dn open.... Any way baba buhari till 2023....dankwambo 2023 to 2031....fashola 2031 to 2039.....igbo presidency till kingdom.com

What's your deal with gerontocracy?

You don't want young men in office?

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by EmmyDJourno: 9:43am On May 21, 2018
See ehhhen, election is here, Baba no dey sort boys

Attention seekers everywhere, we no come sabi who be who

A weak leader is bad news anywhere, make GEJ go look bush

I have said it, time to complain is over, all these one should go and get a credible opposition or else, Na talk all of una just dey talk
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by ehioziosa: 9:47am On May 21, 2018
Beautify your home with this very cheap, follow the link below to purchase.

Customized 3D WALL MURAL

http://www.alcobo.com/productviewindex.jsp?naw=131

from nairaland salesman, I gat you all covered

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Abfinest007(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2018
I would first of all like to use this opportunity to formally apologise to the immediate past President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, for all the tantrums and mistreatment orchestrated by me against his person while he held sway at the helm of affairs of our great country. Indeed, I and many others may have misunderstood Jonathan's silence for weaknes

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by 1miccza: 9:51am On May 21, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I have alws known PDP supporter want the Ghana must go approach to continue between the executive and the legislature like it used to be.
U guys re going have to wait until God knows when

Please dispute or counter his points. And tell us if what he has said is really wrong daz all...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by castrokins(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2018
Wait For It, Timi. The IG Will Come For You.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by sokera: 9:55am On May 21, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol ignoramus grin

where did I mention ECA in my post? Jonathan depleted our FR!!!

as for the ECA Jonathan was spending from it without giving the governors their own share so they had to force him to share it once and for all. who started spending it before the governors slasked for their own share? JONATHAN!!!

btw the last time I checked buhari wasn't a governor then so your point number 1 reeks of ignorance.

as for your point number two that's the reason I'll give buhari % of the blame for the recession. but your dear GEJ still takes 60% for squandering our commonwealth.
you don’t need to convince anyone, we the smart citizens understand why everting is happening and we are going to see and do anything to see Buhari winnthe second term , I trust the north votes alone will be a tsunami.... useless ppl they will be playing deaf to all the corruption cases discovers under Gej but they will be forming intelligent to blame Buhari .... Buhari will Win again and nothing will happen ....
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by SalamRushdie: 9:56am On May 21, 2018
Jaideyone:

how did the FG declare war in the Niger Delta? by trying to recover money from tompolo? so you expect a serious government to say I will beg millitants? how are the millitants in the ND different from the bokoharam in the north? are they not all criminals? since tompolo and asari collected billions in amnesty how has the life of an average NDtan improved? how much of the billions did they invest in the ND? why did those that got their billions stop fighting when ogoni has not been cleaned up? they are making money under the pretence of fighting for your right and you are here defending them.

oga find another reasongrin and stop talking like a toddler. thank you!!! cheesy

Nigeria lost an estimated 100 billion dollars in revenue projections because Buhari went into the the Niger Delta to recover a paltry 13 billion Naira ( 35 million dollars) from Tompolo and amount that was approved by the FEC to be paid Tompolo in the first place ...cant u just see how stupid Buhari is

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by kpaofame: 9:57am On May 21, 2018
ikennaf1:
please can someone help me with that picture where GEJ was saying that he's the most insulted president on earth but when he's gone, we will miss the freedom we enjoyed under him....

I dont have that o...check this

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by SBG04: 9:57am On May 21, 2018
Timi frank is an inconsequential bastard!!!
If he has nothing else to critique Buhari's government on other than the price of fuel going from N83 to N145, he's truly clueless and idiotic like Jonathan. I don't understand how someone can say he will go back and apologise to someone whose own wife is undergoing investigation for stealing and stashing millions in sky bank! Was it Buhari that helped Patience Jonathan stash the money away? Are those thrumped up charges? Diezani's and Dasuki's cases? Are they trumped up charges? Even the National Anti crime agency in Britain has said Diezani has a case to answer with respect to bribery and fraud! Was It Buhari that implicated Saraki in the Panama leaks?
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Malawian(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2018
doctokwus:
It's only mentally challenged people that still think Buhari has anything to offer.
He is gross failure personified.
You have really come full circle, but Nzokwo o, how was it that you actually thought Buhari a messiah back in 2015

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2018
1miccza:

Please dispute or counter his points. And tell us if what he has said is really wrong daz all...
All his submissions re wrong
Wanted to counter them, but I realised it's a waste of time precious time since most of you guys re programmed to hate

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by doctokwus: 10:07am On May 21, 2018
Malawian:

You have really come full circle, but Nzokwo o, how was it that you actually thought Buhari a messiah back in 2015
I bought into the lies and propaganda.
Even Obasanjo came out to publicly state Buhari was investigated for his stewardship of the PTF and was not found wanting.
Never knew the man had a serious intellectual challenge,asides being a chronic liar and bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by 1miccza: 10:08am On May 21, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
All his submissions re wrong
Wanted to counter them, but I realised it's a waste of time precious time since most of you guys re programmed to hate

Exactly, i wanted to ignore it too but some posts are so empty to ignore..
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by sheriffman(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2018
Timi has been disowned by the party several times .He is an impostor. What is his interest with APC afterall he followed his godfather Atiku to PDP.Abeg leave us joor.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Ugosample(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2018
olasco18:
They ar nt loading his account anymore....idiot..so nw dat u ar nt on their payment roll dats y ur eyes dn open.... Any way baba buhari till 2023....dankwambo 2023 to 2031....fashola 2031 to 2039.....igbo presidency till kingdom.com

is this one okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Malawian(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2018
I already knew Buhari was up to no good when i saw a picture of him wearing suit during the campaigns. I don't expect you guys to understand my reasons though, so i wont volunteer them.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Praktikals(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2018
ugo4u:
If you point out all this facts you will be called a wailer, the truth remains infallible. The corruption going on under this government is monumental, many people fail to realise that nepotism is also corruption, if retiring almost 26 senior police officers who the government has spent millions of naira on training both in and out of the country for a junior, two step below is not corruption then I wonder what corruption is. it is very visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Nigeria has gone south since Buhari came into power, but unfortunately many people still supports the brigandage going on especially some of our brothers in the South west, I'm gobsmacked how they deify Tinubu even if he is on the wrong despite their high level of education, they tend to always say Igbos cannot play politics or Igbos hate anything Fulani or Islam but they fail to realise that Igbos supported Yar'adua till death, even Shagari had massive followership in the east during his tenure, Nnamdi Kanu with his extreme views praised the leadership style of those men who are Fulanis. Truth be told Nigeria is bleeding. Firstly, it was an attack on Judges and shockingly many people supported the dastardly act in the name of fighting corruption, now it has creeped into the legislative arm and surprisingly some zombified people are still backing the outlandish janjaweedism on perceived political enemies. Very soon the next port of call will be the media and before anyone realises what's happening our narccent democracy will totally collapse then we will be talking about keeping the country together as one, when other nations are thinking of sending people to Mars.
Have you bothered to ask how those '26 senior officers' got to the positions? If you become president, dont work with people loyal to you, you hear?
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by bankylan: 10:20am On May 21, 2018
Jaideyone:

What version of Buhari spell are you under?

I am sure if Buhari rapes your sister, you will still blame your sister for wearing jeans.........Rid yourself of this mental enslavement. Even people in this government have agreed they are complete failure......It is sheer insanity to be holding GEJ responsible for the woes the satanic government has brought on Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Goodluck Is Jonathan Free To Seek PDP Ticket – Secondus / Julius Berger, Setraco, Others To Manage 12 Highways / President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.