Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (96642 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 7:02pm On May 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I like You sha.
abeg clear out of my mention joor

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

Yes! Bill Gates too. Him and his wife have invested in condoms and contraceptives. How very smart. I love this particular leadership quality smiley.
lol the same bill gates is investing his money in eradicating polio. the same bill gates is investing his money in eradicating malaria too. you don't explain the condoms and contraceptives here. he has invested much of his money HIV antiviral drugs and vaccines too.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by James4424: 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
Pope22:
What we need to do now is to broadcast this thing even in WhatsApp groups same way she broadcasts people's news and private life.
We will give this pregnancy different captions such as:
- Linda was raped.
- Linda is cheap.
- Linda got pregnant out of wedlock due to body scratching.
- Linda doesn't go to church, see proof.
- Linda gives birth in a month's time.
- Linda quarrelled with her baby dady, etc

Keep giving her attention and she will only get richer and more popular.
Miss Linda has played her games well. The more hate she gets the more reputation she has and publicity. That is power !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Izen: 7:06pm On May 20, 2018
swiz123:
Woe would betide me if I glorify this fvckery

Where did it all go wrong? Why does moral decadence thrive and everyone pump their fist up in the air in validation of it.

On a second thought, I think the problem isn't just low moral standards but sickening hypocrisy; Nigerians are the most hypocritical people in the world.
These people shouting congratulations!!, would be the same people breathing fire and brimstone if it were their daughter or maybe sister who got pregnant out of wedlock.

Weldone Linda for losing the little respect I had for you.

Congratulations!! for officially becoming a slut sad

Calling someone a slut, how moral of you. You're an hypocrite yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
abeg clear out of my mention joor
You too clear jor..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by no1madman(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2018
Okkk

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by cmecproblem(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2018
She's got everyone's gist but her gist is so secretive! She was already preg before the engagement announcement. She got married secretly and no one knew.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 7:13pm On May 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You too clear jor..
go to hell
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by tmeg: 7:14pm On May 20, 2018
Finally you done chop that forbidden fruit!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by kingLebron: 7:14pm On May 20, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Go ye into the world, conquer. Multiply."

It is today that i finally roll a red carpet for you Linda.

I was wondering if you were carried away with chasing wealth that you forgot the only thing that makes you relevant in the eyes of God..."procreation"

Now as you have added to his vine yard, watch as God in heaven will add to yours.

Before you were drinking money.. Now you will swim in it.. You can say Amen to that.

You are rare.. No you are a raven.. No you are the rave of the moment..

Linda, you are priceless, an inspiration to not only the girl child, but to the boy child.

Click like if Linda is an inspiration to you..

Rubbish. Even begging for like.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by pressplay411(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2018
tobida:

Marriage is a traditional system(institution) that will eventually be relegated like all things dated.

Divorce rate are way too high, infidelity high and baby mama also very high.

Not looking good for marriage in the future.

And the devil just turned you to his mouthpiece for free. You could have at least made a good bargain for this your demonic prophecy.

Well Contrary to your fake prophecy. The devil may try but the devil will cry. He's always been a liar and all liars go to hell (err that's his home anyway)

That said, It's the era of the church.
The kingdom of darkness has been very strategic and oppressive for the past couple of years especially colonising the world through his agents in politics, entertainment and of course the press got us so depressed

The people were left defenceless. But God has heard our cry, the church has been relentless. God has released a fresh anointing in the church. Raising up judges, kings, prophets and releasing his armies for our Salvation and justification. Hallelujah.

Dont be deceived, there's a fierce battle going on in the spiritual real between the Kingdoms of Light and Darkness. You have to be sensitive to choose wisely.
If you're not Proclaiming Christ, believe me, you're proclaiming the devil. No, there's no middle grounds.
Every sinful utterance and behaviours you exhibit glorifies the kingdom of darkness. Everytime you resist the devil by shunning and eschewing sin and evil, you glorify the kingdom of God. Be informed. Be sensitive. So much is happening before your eyes, you need to turn off your sight some times to get the vision.

I pray you receive the Grace for the race of Light, of Good, of a Peaceful kingdom of God being reenacted on Earth. If only we can all have a glimpse of that perfect kingdom of God, perhaps, just perhaps we'll eschew evil immediately.

May God's Grace and Peace be unto us all in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 7:14pm On May 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol the same bill gates is investing his money in eradicating polio. the same bill gates is investing his money in eradicating malaria too. you don't explain the condoms and contraceptives here. he has invested much of his money HIV antiviral drugs and vaccines too.
Yesss Linda Ikeji has helped a lot of people. She has paid hospital bills and school fees. Melinda Gates is a Roman Catholic and still spent 100s of millions to dash women contraceptives without their husbands permission. She is not decent. She is an entrepreneur/philanthropist. It has nothing to do with decency.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by LaExpert: 7:16pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

List of people from broken homes:
Barack Obama
Meghan Markle
Oprah Winfrey
Beyonce Knowles
Linda Ikeji's baby.
His future will be bright. He will dine with kings and queens. He will command respect from his mates and seniors just like all the above people I already mentioned.
He'll be fine, worry about yourself first smiley

Thank you, Ovasabi.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 7:16pm On May 20, 2018
LaExpert:

Thank you, Ovasabi.
You're welcome cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by James4424: 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
mamatwiny:
How was she able to hide the preggy for 7 months and bloggers could not get this info?
The remains the best at her game.
She's a very good gamer bro. Getting reputation upanda making her even more popular and she will keep on selling like this .
She definitely knows how to play with society. Amist the scandals and hate her reputation keeps getting bigger. That's how to play the power game .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by gonkin(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
you may not pick me as your role model, but things has to be discuss moderately. I'm not sentimental here, Linda ikeji doing this act shows that she doesn't value marriage. it shows that she's a LovePeddler blogger. Nbanu

Clearly i agree with u on her not having value for marriage. Thats her decision. I actually tot she was gonna consider getting gravid at 40 gosh. Well its her decision
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you mean e pain your mummy the way you do am for am grin tongue shocked

Your dad too must be pained shocked
market don spoil for am for nairaland, nobody is patronizing her, see as she dey bark like a mad dog grin grin tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

Yesss Linda Ikeji has helped a lot of people. She has paid hospital bills and school fees. Melinda Gates is a Roman Catholic and still spent 100s of millions to dash women contraceptives without their husbands permission. She is not decent. She is an entrepreneur/philanthropist. It has nothing to do with decency.
I never read that in his blog that she has paid hospital bills and school fees. I only read it in her blog and Laila's blog that she bought jeeps for her junior sisters. stop saying what you don't know please. you are not there when Melinda Gates is dashing women contraceptives. you even say without their husbands permission, Are you there? hmmmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2018
BIXYBABE:
U no see his moniker
I kuku see the moniker ooo cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by LaExpert: 7:21pm On May 20, 2018
Safiaa:
The same men that were screaming Aunty Linda is reaching menopause, she’s old, are the same men talking about “sHE is nOT mARRied”. She’s engaged with a stable relationship, father and mother are financially sound, child will live a better life than 95% of Nigerians including yourself. If that’s what a dysfunctional home is, then please I want to be a part of it. I want to be that “bastard” child, nonsense.

You must be part of the 5% living a better life than the baby.

By the way, why are you being defensive?
Are you saying it is a honourable thing to have children out of wedlock? Were you born out of wedlock?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2018
gonkin:

Clearly i agree with u on her not having value for marriage. Thats her decision. I actually tot she was gonna consider getting gravid at 40 gosh. Well its her decision
of course that's her decision. at least alot of his followers will learn alot from her decision.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
[b][/b]WHO BE THE FATHER
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by BOOMnaija(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

The kind of home training your parents gave you is showing on nairaland. They taught you to insult women's private parts. Well done to them. All the women in your family will be proud of you.
No time to waste on u... Lol

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by tobida: 7:25pm On May 20, 2018
pressplay411:

And the devil just turned you to his mouthpiece for free. You could have at least made a good bargain for this your demonic prophecy.

Well Contrary to your fake prophecy. The devil may try but the devil will cry. He's always been a liar and all liars go to hell (err that's his home anyway)

That said, It's the era of the church.
The kingdom of darkness has been very strategic and oppressive for the past couple of years especially colonising the world through his agents in politics, entertainment and of course the press got us so depressed

The people were left defenceless. But God has heard our cry, the church has been relentless. God has released a fresh anointing in the church. Raising up judges, kings, prophets and releasing his armies for our Salvation and justification. Hallelujah.

Dont be deceived, there's a fierce battle going on in the spiritual real between the Kingdoms of Light and Darkness. You have to be sensitive to choose wisely.
If you're not Proclaiming Christ, believe me, you're proclaiming the devil. No, there's no middle grounds.
Every sinful utterance and behaviours you exhibit glorifies the kingdom of darkness. Everytime you resist the devil by shunning and eschewing sin and evil, you glorify the kingdom of God. Be informed. Be sensitive. So much is happening before your eyes, you need to turn off your sight some times to get the vision.

I pray you receive the Grace for the race of Light, of Good, of a Peaceful kingdom of God being reenacted on Earth. If only we can all have a glimpse of that perfect kingdom of God, perhaps, just perhaps we'll eschew evil immediately.

May God's Grace and Peace be unto us all in the name of Jesus. Amen.

I spoke very clearly and the person i quoted understood wat i was saying.

I will not pretend to understand all this you wrote.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 7:27pm On May 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
I never read that in his blog that she has paid hospital bills and school fees. I only read it in her blog and Laila's blog that she bought jeeps for her junior sisters. stop saying what you don't know please. you are not there when Melinda Gates is dashing women contraceptives. you even say without their husbands permission, Are you there? hmmmmmm

Yes. Go through this link to find out more about your decent leader. https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/health/melinda-gates-birth-control-poverty.amp.html

And Yes, Linda did a lot of giveaways in the past and she currently does. This is in addition to empowering her siblings.
I am saying what I know.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
go to hell
Go and burn in hades..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by igehkc(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2018
People dey tear head ontop another person belle...Ok Kontinu
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Affordablerent: 7:35pm On May 20, 2018
This lady had a good game plan. Got married secretly, got pregnant secretly, haters keep hating while she keeps scoring. Let's give Linda some accolades

Affordable house for rent, Satellite Lagos
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Olatara(f): 7:36pm On May 20, 2018
Safiaa:
The same men that were screaming Aunty Linda is reaching menopause, she’s old, are the same men talking about “sHE is nOT mARRied”. She’s engaged with a stable relationship, father and mother are financially sound, child will live a better life than 95% of Nigerians including yourself. If that’s what a dysfunctional home is, then please I want to be a part of it. I want to be that “bastard” child, nonsense.
No mind them, especially those ones on Nairaland.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by InvertedHammer: 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
/*
The people I weep for are the ones who arbitrarily assign a role model to anyone who becomes wealthy. People believe in "do as I say and not as I do". Some of the old layers who used Linda nwa Ikeji as excuses have been left to rot. Who is deceiving who? The delight on her face is priceless.

Of course, Linda is not engaged. The moment she found out that she is pregnant, they cooked up that story preparatory to this bigger news to avoid the inherent scandal of a gossip queen considering that she preached celibacy to her gullible followers. If you are waiting for Linda Ikeji's wedding, you may have to wait forever. It ain't going to happen. The next news will be how she broke off the engagement using feminism as an excuse. Then her gullible followers will swallow the nonsense too.
*/

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by IamPlato(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Your mother is an retire old cargo

shocked

Again?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by KingBaba1(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2018
She is pregnant with Twins... Good for her, I think the fear of marriage break up is the reason why she chooses to be a baby mama, couple with the fact that she has money, wouldn't wanna be too submissive to her man.. #AskTiwaSavageAboutTBills

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.