Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. (61750 Views)

Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Domestic Violence Victim Thanks Ambode For Financing Her Surgery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 20, 2018
Glad to see both Gov Ambode and Ote$ smiling with my Oga at the top Alhaji just observing, I just hope they brainstorm so more,share ideas on our to develop the state better.Biko Let give Gov Ambode a second term in office,me I don't kukuma understand all this factionalization of APC.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by seguno2: 7:11pm On May 20, 2018
BakireBulmaker:
Not a public bus

Otedola is just trying to debunk the rumour about his interest in replacing Ambode.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by ba7man(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Just look at the three of them....simple and modest in their dressing. No extravagance or show-off even with their wealth....

This goes to proof that he who labours for his money will definitely not spend lavishly but frugally.

Look at those who loot our treasury and compare their lifestyle with these men.

i personally have a crush on Dangote....fate may make our path cross someday and i will have his baby
You're sooo right.

Hushpuppi dress pass dem sef.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Oduwils222(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2018
Ajoboss:
Ote"dollar with d money oh
No be lie. Okocha with the ball Ajino moto with the sauce

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by dokkyelele(f): 7:43pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Just look at the three of them....simple and modest in their dressing. No extravagance or show-off even with their wealth....

This goes to proof that he who labours for his money will definitely not spend lavishly but frugally.

i personally have a crush on Dangote....fate may make our path cross someday and i will have his baby

Cal his PA on 08027245356
No b me give u oooo
Na 10% of Wetin he gif Tu I go yamutu
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by ecosanders: 7:53pm On May 20, 2018
moscobabs:
Except Ambole, who others help?

Bad belle, did you kw how many jobs Dangote created not just in Nigeria, but all over Africa?
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by ohlynxx93(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Mama, I hail ooo.... No worry, I will b a better dangote than dangote.... grin
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by JERRYABC2(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2018
I Great
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Nedfed(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2018
Uyiii:
just imagine if you can successfully kidnap this bus; with a visionary mindset, you can create the billions of your dreams, but be ready to spend a very long ride with your very good friends in the prison.

I hope you transmission and commission, I mean ehn, recommendation recommend what I am trying to transmissioncheesy

IGP right now

https://www.nairaland.com/4513791/pictures-both-chelsea-man-united-fans#67728759

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by InvertedHammer: 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

/*
Only millionaires show off or dress to impress.

The closer you get to a billion, the more you realize that you ain't got nothing to prove to anyone.

*/

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by beecrofty(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2018
deafeyez:
The RICH are always found among themselves.

grin

where dem for find them? very funny observation
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Moshud1979: 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
Good team for Lagos progress
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2018
deomelo:

Lagos will be the 2nd largest Economy in Africa maybe in less than 5 years

The issue i have with these business men mixing and romancing with govt is do they really have the masses interests at heart or majorly their pockets? Tho offcourse a business mans prime objective is to make money bt not the expense of the state. Let the masses truely benefit for this.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Rexnegro(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2018
moscobabs:
Except Ambole, who others help?
thousands...only if you no how many people dey under their payroll
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Jerrylolo(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2018
edo3:
Joining u guys soon,,,don't ask me when oo cos bet9ja still dey cut my ticket,,,but I'll get there..
you'll probably spend all ur money on bet 9ja...nobody needs to ask you wen...no hard feelings
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by NdiaraIGBO: 12:25am On May 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/*
Only millionaires show off or dress to impress.

The closer you get to a billion, the more you realize that you ain't got nothing to prove to anyone.

*/

You dont have to prove anything to anyone.......is it necessary for people to know you are rich?
Not necessary at all.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Freeman59: 6:30am On May 21, 2018
Can you give me just one reason why you think a man like DANGOTE will want to sink his golden dick into that dungeon between your legs that has been ravaged by all the guys in your street and school?

MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by edo3(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2018
Jerrylolo:

you'll probably spend all ur money on bet 9ja...nobody needs to ask you wen...no hard feelings
I'll prove u wrong when d time is right... before d end of this year...Oluwa is involved..
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Naijaschoolgist: 8:10am On May 21, 2018
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by francotunsco: 9:20am On May 21, 2018
Samsimple:
ambode head dey obey laws of reflection walahi, very shapeless oblong head

You would have been richer than Dangote but this your bad mouth...
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by KiZiie(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2018
please tell me I'm not only one who knows that Twitter handle is a façade
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Jerrylolo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
edo3:
I'll prove u wrong when d time is right... before d end of this year...Oluwa is involved..
am +ve for u too bro
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by edo3(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jerrylolo:
am +ve for u too bro
tnx bruv..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.