Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. (61920 Views)

Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Domestic Violence Victim Thanks Ambode For Financing Her Surgery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by RexTramadol1: 5:00pm On May 20, 2018
Dangote button up that sleeve now

Ambo...... Me like you gan

Ote$ enta same maruwa with me na
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Hakeemalao: 5:01pm On May 20, 2018
ambode or wat is ur name iwo nako ranti ola
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by anyimontana(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2018
Issafela:

English teacher. It is "Youth" not "yoot". That is how I'm making my money and I'm okay. What about you? To comment on nairaland and look for English to correct is your occupation. Fool.
ur Monika says it all....fela...lmao...high of what actually at the moment?..na only fool,bastard,u sabi...indomin kid...
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Timagex(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2018
lukma227gmailcom:
Likes mind
like minds Sir!
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Issafela: 5:06pm On May 20, 2018
anyimontana:
ur Monika says it all....fela...lmao...high of what actually at the moment?..na only fool,bastard,u sabi...indomin kid...

"Indomie kid" Is that all what you know? Is like you just heard that. You sounds like a fool. That is why I'm calling you that. Go and get yourself a better life. Your family won't be happy to see you like this. And it is "indomie" not "indomin"
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by anyimontana(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
Issafela:

Indomin kid. Is that all what you know? Is like you just heard that words. You sounds like a fool. That is why I'm calling you that. Go and get yourself a better life. Your family won't be happy to see you like this.
lol..pained kiddo

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by ufuosman(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2018
Private bus
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by awoofawoo: 5:12pm On May 20, 2018
Balliyusy:
And some people Dat don't have shi shi will be forming they can't climb Okada or jump bus

For your mind...na ordinary bus, you think say dem dey jump abi...? Abeg comot, this is not Young More Growth, Keledichiku or Danfo bus o!

See as inside the bus fresh! All dem na pretenders, that white cloth for Ote$ body na Italian made, na money!
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Issafela: 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
anyimontana:
lol..pained kiddo

Jobless And broke Brother. I will soon hire you as my driver. grin
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by davodyguy: 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
deomelo:

Both phrases means a lot to Lagosians and their leaders, but Eko O Ni Baje is very catchy and rooted and I don't see it fading away or giving way to Ambode's Itesiwaju slogan,

Politics is very powerful, especially in Nigeria.

I was reading why the Obamas did not attend the Royal wedding, despite being close to Harry. It's cos of Trump and the strange relationship he had with UK since he came president. In order not to offend him more, they chose not to invite any politician at all. Whilst David Cameron attended the 2011 wedding, Theresa May was not invited this year
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by anyimontana(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
Issafela:

Jobless And broke Brother. I will soon hire you as my driver. grin
ur daily mb go soon expire..I can't even hire u as my driver..u r dumb..
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Rayd502(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
Marxist001:
is Dangote SICK?? JUST an observation o

Yes...he is sick of too much money.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by xtivin(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2018
I love Ambode, in governance this are the best people to roll with
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Just look at the three of them....simple and modest in their dressing. No extravagance or show-off even with their wealth....

This goes to proof that he who labours for his money will definitely not spend lavishly but frugally.

Look at those who loot our treasury and compare their lifestyle with these men.

i personally have a crush on Dangote....fate may make our path cross someday and i will have his baby
a bastard cos your so called husband won't say such. He will rubbish everything lol.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Samyokporua(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i personally have a crush on Dangote....fate may make our path cross someday and i will have his baby

This woman just wan spread leg ni sha for Dangote and you're already a Mrs.... anyways it's none of my business

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by asawanathegreat(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2018
Group of billionaires in the bus
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
The real developers of Lagos.. Kudos
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Maket: 5:33pm On May 20, 2018
Fellowship of the RICH, RICHER AND THE RICHEST.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Maket: 5:36pm On May 20, 2018
Samyokporua:

This woman just wan spread leg ni sha for Dangote and you're already a Mrs.... anyways it's none of my business
Don't ask her to close her legs because you never can tell the source of her air.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by xreal: 5:39pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Just look at the three of them....simple and modest in their dressing. No extravagance or show-off even with their wealth....

This goes to proof that he who labours for his money will definitely not spend lavishly but frugally.

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by NdiaraIGBO: 5:45pm On May 20, 2018
Ambode your head dey there, Omo oko ni e not omo ale!

Keep taking lagos forward BUT we need a concrete action on irresponsible immigration of eastern erstwhile in to Yorubaland.

We taken enough of those people and it is time we make it loud and clear that it is time to go and develop and thrive in the Yeast!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
Uyiii:
just imagine if you can successfully kidnap this bus; with a visionary mindset, you can create the billions of your dreams, but be ready to spend a very long ride with your very good friends in the prison.

I hope you transmission and commission, I mean ehn, recommendation recommend what I am trying to transmissioncheesy
grin
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Wealthycharles(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2018
He's a disciplined man. He won't fall or you.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by kmaster007: 5:59pm On May 20, 2018
why ambode do mouth like that...
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by soldierboi16(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2018
wat is ambode saying! People will av bought the lands on the roads�
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Benekruku(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I look like Dangote facially, Am just taller
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by sammirano: 6:19pm On May 20, 2018
deomelo:

Both phrases means a lot to Lagosians and their leaders, but Eko O Ni Baje is very catchy and rooted and I don't see it fading away or giving way to Ambode's Itesiwaju slogan,

Wake up, it's itesiju that's everywhere now.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by alabo1: 6:26pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

You began sensibly but revealed your true colors with the ending. Gold Digger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by deolurexy1(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
What is the lagos of our dreams?
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by tomotong(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2018
nice one, money men
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by iSpread(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

When you have good money your tired of making noise, as in what for!
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. by Ayokeku(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2018
So nice,am impressed... ��✌️�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monkey Steals Banana From Parked Truck, Caught On Camera (Pix / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.