Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

“we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander (3347 Views)

Hungarian Shell Company Behind Pagers Used By Israel In Lebanon Terror Attack / UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / New Iran Hypersonic Missile Can Destroy Israel In 40 Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Abbeybailey(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
Are you in the US? If yes, face your fellow US people to discuss about Trump abortion grin am here in Nigeria looking for what to eat tongue so let me face naija problem which is hunger shocked

That boy is cursed. Hungry piece of garbage looking for Trump to give him his independence but Trump never mentioned a word about Biafra when he met Buhari few weeks ago. He's a waste of spermatozoa.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
grin grin grin

Abbeybailey:
That boy is cursed. Hungry piece of garbage looking for Trump to give him his independence[b] but Trump never mentioned a word about Biafra when he met Buhari few weeks ago. [/b]He's a waste of spermatozoa.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Abbeybailey(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
This is too much to your fellow brother. We're just here to catch fun. No hard feelings.

The guy is an a*s hole. He's been doing that shiiiut for a long time. I am not the cause of his woes in life.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by VISTIN(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2018
Please start the war now, don't wait for Israel to attack you first.

But The bad news is that the whole Arab nations put together will find it difficult to defeat Israel, The HAND of the ALMIGHTY GOD is on them.

His Son JESUS CHRIST, The Ruler of the whole world passed through Israel, God loves that nation so much.

But if you want to find out, send one missile as sample, then get your Army ready.

I think Pakistan can do better things for her citizens than inviting trouble. Ask Lebanon how far
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2018
Ipob member are nothing but online miscreants.

Abbeybailey:
The guy is an a*s hole. He's been doing that shiiiut for a long time. I am not the cause of his woed in life.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Abbeybailey(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:

That Worthless guy is the worst of them all. I don't even care about Biafra getting independence or not. I have no ball in that game but the worthless okrika wearing boy insinuating b's over things he knows nothing about. No wonder is life is screwed up selling expired Gala on Lagos roads.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by tolexy007(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
Let dem attack first and see the out come.. but I stand with Israel. viva Israel
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
You guy Badt mouth no be small. This is their major problem, once you have opinion £contrary to theirs they start calling you names. The last time the Northern youth issued them quit notice, we knew how they were running from pillar to post shocked

Mind, can you be kind enough to arrange the guy invitation to the US, let him come and talk to Trump himself since Trump forgot to mention anything Biafra to Buhari tongue Thanks for the consideration.

Abbeybailey:
That Worthless guy is the worst of them all. I don't even care about Biafra getting independence or not. I have no ball in that game but the worthless okrika wearing boy insinuating b's over things he knows nothing about. No wonder is life is screwed up selling expired Gala on Lagos roads.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 5:21pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
Many problems. i.e

Unemployment

Insecurity

Power issue

Hunger

Boyfriend and girlfriend and above all,

PDP issue.
THEN WE REALLY NEED TO VOTE PROPHET BUHARI S A W OUT IN 2019
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 5:24pm On May 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
IM NOW AN IPOB MEMBERgrin IRANU ABASHA
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 5:25pm On May 20, 2018
tolexy007:
Let dem attack first and see the out come.. but I stand with Israel. viva Israel
YOUR MUSLIM BRETHREN WILL SOON COME FOR YOUR HEAD
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Abbeybailey(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
IM NOW AN IPOB MEMBERgrin IRANU ABASHA
Okrika boy. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. Take that to your fractured medulla and let it sink in.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 5:27pm On May 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The guy is an a*s hole. He's been doing that shiiiut for a long time. I am not the cause of his woes in life.
I WILL BE YOUR GREATEST NEMESIS ON NAIRALAND AS LONG AS YOU KEEP ON SUPPORTING THE TERMINATION OF UNBORN FOETUS...... EVIL MAN
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by tolexy007(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:

Is a free world, every man with his own opinion. But no weapon fashioned against Israel shall prospal, God bless Israel, Viva Israel
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Abbeybailey(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
I have been to Israel several times because my company Middle East HQ is in Tel Aviv. Go to Israel and see how Nentanyahu Likud Party is treating the African Blacks like poo but a village rat like you who never step out of your village is supporting the government that think of you as garbage rat. Brainless idioooot.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 5:31pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:

YOU ARE NOW TALKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH ABI I THOUGHT YOU ONCE SAID THAT YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF TRUMP WHEN IT COMES TO ABORTION. YOU MUSLIMS CANNOT BE TRUSTED
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
PAK ARMY WEY INDIA DON HUMBLE SEVERAL TIMES

Like in 1971 India broke Pakistan and led to the formation of Bangladesh .

16 December 1971 Pakistan's surrender at Dhaka.

93,000 Pakistan Army soldiers led by Lt Gen AAK Niazi surrendered to the Indian Army leading to the formation of Bangladesh.

Lt Gen AAK Niazi signing the surrender document grin

That was some humbling isn't it ? grin grin grin

Largest surrender after WW2 grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Abbeybailey(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
I WILL BE YOUR GREATEST NEMESIS ON NAIRALAND AS LONG AS YOU KEEP ON SUPPORTING THE TERMINATION OF UNBORN FOETUS...... EVIL MAN
Brainstem, how do you know my position on abortion ?. I graduated from Loyola university in Chicago and that's a top Jesuit University in US. Go back to your cave you brainless and hungry rat.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 5:33pm On May 20, 2018
nemesis8u:

Like in 1971 India broke Pakistan and led to the formation of Bangladesh .

16 December 1971 Pakistan's surrender at Dhaka.

93,000 Pakistan Army soldiers led by Lt Gen AAK Niazi surrendered to the Indian Army leading to the formation of Bangladesh.

Lt Gen AAK Niazi signing the surrender document grin

That was some humbling isn't it ? grin grin grin

ARE READING IMAM LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEYgrin
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 5:35pm On May 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I have been to Israel several times because my company Middle East HQ is in Tel Aviv. Go to Israel and see how Nentanyahu Likud Party is treating the African Blacks like poo but a village rat like you who never step out of your village is supporting the government that think of you as garbage rat. Brainless idioooot.
IMAM ABBEYBAILEY SENSE FALL ON YOU
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Abbeybailey(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
IMAM ABBEYBAILEY SENSE FALL ON YOU
Werey boy. That family insanity is yours forever IJN.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 5:37pm On May 20, 2018
tolexy007:

Is a free world, every man with his own opinion. But no weapon fashioned against Israel shall prospal, God bless Israel, Viva Israel
IMAM ABBEYBAILEY HAVE YOU SEEN THIS COMMENT??,
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 5:39pm On May 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Werey boy. That family insanity is yours forever IJN.
YOU FOR SHOW FACE FOR IKEJA CITY MALL MAKE MY SMALL BOYS DESIGN YOUR UGLY FACE WELLA
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Abbeybailey(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
YOU FOR SHOW FACE FOR IKEJA CITY MALL MAKE MY SMALL BOYS DESIGN YOUR UGLY FACE WELLA
Hey Okrika boy, I don't live in a no electricity slum like you and your cursed family do.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by kmaster007: 6:37pm On May 20, 2018
if I ear 12mins
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by GuntersChain(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2018
is it the same pakistan that america came and collected osama right in their nose.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by SouthEastFacts: 8:19pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
Do you know Pakistan is the only Muslim country with nuclear power?

According to estimation, Isreal might be the 3rd most nuclear armed country after USA. Though Isreal has neither confirmed or deny this.

This means Isreal has more nuclear arms than Pakistan.

We understand why Pakistanian are fuming. Mossad, CIA and Indian RAW have them pinned under intensive surveillance, especially on their nuclear programme.

Mossad is the deadliest of the trio.

We dare them to try. Isreal will eliminate them from India.

It means their nukes will hit Isreal within 12 minutes. But Isreal can hit them from Indian in less than 2 minutes.

If Pakistan try any carelessness, Isreal will empty all their nuclear arsenal.
Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by SouthEastFacts: 8:37pm On May 20, 2018
GuntersChain:
is it the same pakistan that america came and collected osama right in their nose.
Na them ooh.
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:49pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
THE SAME PAKISTAN WEY AMERICAN DRONE DEY FLY LIKE ANGRY BIRDS FOR THEIR BACK YARDgrin

grin grin grin
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by sharpsecret: 9:40pm On May 20, 2018
but trump mentioned christians in nizooria..and 99.9percent of igbos are christians..guy use ur head,trump has evry power to mention biafra but he cant do dat 4 now because nizooria is a sovereign nation..but if d kilins continue den trump and u.n has to look 4 solution and one of the options wil be biafra
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by greenmonk: 10:24pm On May 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are a fool of the highest order. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. I went to Catholic schools all my life and i am a practising Pentecostal but a hungry fool with kwashiokor ridden body is mouthing off garbage. You are suffering in a failed state and your life objection is to be obsessed about places no one in your cursed lineage ever been to.
What's all these about?
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by drakeli: 10:49pm On May 20, 2018
A “shithole” threatening an advanced nation. Kikikiki...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why are Africans ignorant abt Africa / Israel Strikes In Gaza Kills 200 Palestinians / Nobel-winning Biologist Apologizes For Remarks About Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.