Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

“we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander (3219 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / New Iran Hypersonic Missile Can Destroy Israel In 40 Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by sigmundfreud(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are a fool of the highest order. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. I went to Catholic schools all my life and i am a practising Pentecostal but a hungry fool with kwashiokor ridden body is mouthing off garbage. You are suffering in a failed state and your life objection is to be obsessed about places no one in your cursed lineage ever been to.
By their fruits we shall know them
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by APCsupporter: 11:53pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
PAK ARMY WEY INDIA DON HUMBLE SEVERAL TIMES

Only once and that was decades ago before they modernized their army and don't forget that they were highly outnumbered. India can't do that in 2018
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by IJOBA2: 12:25am On May 21, 2018
APCsupporter:

Only once and that was decades ago before they modernized their army and don't forget that they were highly outnumbered. India can't do that in 2018
WETIN YOU KNOW APART FROM SVCKING PROPHET BUHARI'S BALLS
Re: “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander by Yaronmama: 1:51am On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
Do you know Pakistan is the only Muslim country with nuclear power?

Modified*
Wow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Should President Donald J. Trump Move The US Embassy To Jerusalem? / Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General / Indian Prime Minister Pictured Eating Cow Dung.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.