Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 (3166 Views)

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / "FG May Shutdown Unless NASS Reconvenes" - Presidency Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by mathew247: 10:03pm On May 20, 2018
bring back CORRUPTION and take back your CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by reesemachh(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2018
omokab:
am not here to start unnecessary argument. But the one I know is good for me now. Roads across the country especially Lagos ibadan that has been a death trap for many years will soon be completed. Rail system across the country especially Lagos-calabar is going on. Power has improved from 3000kv to 7000 kv. Food importation have decrease especially rice that rice farmers were happy everyday. If you don't know all the rice in market presently are naija made rice, you can confirm from rice sellers in the market. Other farm product have also improved. International recognition is another gOod example. Security equipment due to cordial relationship that exist between present govt and USA make us to spent heavily on purchase of security equipment. Prices of goods are ack to normal due to stability in exchange rate. Price of imported goods like cars are normal now compare to last year to February. For example the price of Honda 2005known as EOD is now betwen 1,550,000 to 1.6 which is the same price my friend bought his own 4 year ago. A frind of mine bought Honda 2004 last month for 1,350,000in osogbo. N-poer is another achievement for pmb as he has employed the highest labour of almost 500 thousand. Police has employed the first set of 10 thousand and just embark on additional 6000 the highest in the history of federal government at a go. Just to mention a

ever since I came to Nairaland I have never seen a bigger fool than you Chaiii to think you were even using price of cars as achivement and if I check well you have not eaten since morning and still not sure of the next meal yet you want us to vote in a man that has a better certificate than you because I know you don't have an SSCE Cert ........tufiaaa

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by collinsfhk(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2018
What is the essence of having a govt. that is not interested in security of life and property.

What development can be more valuable than human life?

May God have mercy on Nigeria and give her a better leadership

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by Maket: 10:48pm On May 20, 2018
He should use the remaining months to do what he will not be boothed out because as it stands now, it seems he has already voted out himself.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by Maket: 10:54pm On May 20, 2018
mathew247:
bring back CORRUPTION and take back your CHANGE.
Mathew is the friend of Mathias. Let's leave matter for Mathias. This change seems to be bad but they are building some good foundation.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On May 20, 2018
The thunder that will fire anybody who says I should not vote for PMB in 2019 is still doing press up at Ojota
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by omokab: 4:46am On May 21, 2018
reesemachh:

ever since I came to Nairaland I have never seen a bigger fool than you Chaiii to think you were even using price of cars as achivement and if I check well you have not eaten since morning and still not sure of the next meal yet you want us to vote in a man that has a better certificate than you because I know you don't have an SSCE Cert ........tufiaaa
I can see that I was responding to the most foolish person on earth. If you have ever achieve what I have you will not come here on naira land and start saying maybe I ahve not eaten since mirning. To know that you are nothing but a social media warrior is when you said I was using the price of car to justify the price of current imported goods from abroad. I only use it an example but the little education you and the stupid believe you already have to be attacking the president with your like is your problem. If you like reply to this message or if you lke ignore it Because I will not respond tour slowpoke reply anymore.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by pedrilo: 12:27pm On May 21, 2018
buhari's aide shud also get ready to be rounded up and thrown in jail
u will be served most definitely after ur tenure

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by benzion72(m): 12:30pm On May 21, 2018
Na by fire by force and thunder you want to return the president. If Rice can sell N8000, fuel N85, and Dollar N200. We can consider you, but if not forget it. your government is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by Alanzazani: 12:47pm On May 21, 2018
The handwriting is clear on wall. They think is by propaganda. People are not happy
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 by mbos: 1:14pm On May 21, 2018
you people are going

so we can have our happy

Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Was Removed As Governor. / An Orchestrated Plan To Pit The Fulanis Against The Yorubas / See What President Buhari Has Done To East West Road Project- Citizens Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.