Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard (39399 Views)

Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart / Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by videomerchant: 12:01pm On May 21, 2018
40 million? Like 4 and 0

Meanwhile follow my signature below to learn 2d video animation
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by benjsniper33: 12:01pm On May 21, 2018
Awon ojise olorun ti wan ti gbowo.

Oga oo.

Bibeli wipe "Emi n bo kankan ere mi si n be pelu mi"

Abegi make your pre-order on amazon o jere..

Allow me to assist you in ordering any item from Amazon.com at a mouthwatering rate of N300/$. Pls exercise no worries about item shipment and delivery. Dm for more info..

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by Kaiser94(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2018
crimeboss:
Buhari deliberately offered CAN this money in the event to scatter, confuse and disorient the association for him to continue the killing of minority without the association antagonizing him when he has tainted them for taking in return of sacrificing the lives of christians to achieve the jihad conquest.
Again, is CAN the only association that visits the presidency that is being offered money?, this government is so diabolic and dark minded, BUHARI IS A CERTIFY TERRORIST.

I was expecting something like this and you didn't disappoint me... You are a paranoid fellow.. I pray you find help soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by dheilaw1(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2018
useless CAN. I hate been a Christian
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 21, 2018
You see the reason religion is part of our problems in Africa

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by kitaatita: 12:03pm On May 21, 2018
Presidency should stop paying logistics stipend to those who visit Aso Rock. It doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by ALAYORMII: 12:05pm On May 21, 2018
freeborn76:
This is corruption and EFCC should probe Buhari. Whose money did Buhari give CAN? His personal money or our commonwealth? Why should the government give a religious body money? For what? Osinbajo, what is the money for? Is it an offering?

Which EFCC??

The one headed by a man wearing Buhari's campaign lapel on his suit on national TV

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by Maroghene(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2018
daviesblaze:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/trouble-in-the-house-of-god-buharis-cash-gift-divides-can/amp/

Look at how the so called Bishop bent just to greet the President. Christianity in Nigeria is a farce. SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 21, 2018
these people will be giving freeze scammer something to say
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by ALAYORMII: 12:06pm On May 21, 2018
dheilaw1:
useless CAN. I hate been a Christian

If you hate being a Christian because of things like this, I don't think you're a Christian in the first place

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by showafrica(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2018
CoolFreeday:
No matter what they do....

No matter what they say.....

My PVC is for PMB by God's grace.

Me too I Don dey change my mind, I think Buhari is the best candidate to carry us go promise land.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by almajiri101: 12:07pm On May 21, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Even God knows Buhari is a failure. Stop using the name of God in vain

God is on his side, that is why he survived the illness to further clean the mess you and your people brought upon us. He shall live to send all of you to prison and sanitize our corrupt environment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by salbis(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by HisSexcellency(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2018
So mr integrity is sharing money too
What is the essence of the money if not to bride the people
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by plaetton: 12:08pm On May 21, 2018
chinjo:
Mr integrity giving out 40. million to CAN for transportation to Mars or where? Which subhead does that fall? So much for Mr integrity.
That's the real question.

Sharing our commonwealth like it was his own personal wealth, for a man who admits that he has no idea how to make money.

Like Babangida, like Abacha, like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by Sarah20A(f): 12:10pm On May 21, 2018
CoolFreeday:

u are a disgrace to god and man for supporting this blood sucking diluted old man who is supposed to be with his grandchildren undecided
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by Abfinest007(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2018
that is not d house d house of GOD can never be disorganized
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by kpaofame: 12:11pm On May 21, 2018
Greedy fools concerned after their own stomach...

Whether the transportation money was N25million or N100 million what is your concern...If you were not part of the delegation what are you asking about...is it your transportation?? Bringing the body of Christ to ridicule

Unfortunately they are more concerned about money than salvation

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by oginnite(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2018
So it is only CAN that Buhari is giving money?. He no dey give Islam organisation?
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 21, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Even God knows Buhari is a failure. Stop using the name of God in vain
You think say nah by mouth....people who will vote for pmb talk less man nah u online ranters keeps ranting here and there.....u no nothing abt Nigeria politics boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by InvertedHammer: 12:13pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians worship this illusion called money too much .

Money is not an illusion. It is the only god Nigerians can feel and touch. They hold it in higher esteem that the fictitious God they only pay lip services to when convenient.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by Assassin101: 12:16pm On May 21, 2018
smh shocked shocked
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by GuntersChain(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2018
By their fruit you shall know them. Transportation gift of 40M.
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by omojeesu(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2018
Christianity IS NOT CAN.

CAN IS NOT Christianity.

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Romans 3:4
God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Jesus remains Lord. New Testament Biblical Christianity remain our faith CAN or no CAN, and wolves in sheep clothing on account of whom the name of God is blasphemed among those who don't believe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by HisSexcellency(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2018
oginnite:
So it is only CAN that Buhari is giving money?. He no dey give Islam organisation?
Supposing there was no issue with money sharing, will you ever get to know he shares "mr integrity" shares money
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by Originalsly: 12:20pm On May 21, 2018
crimeboss:
Buhari deliberately offered CAN this money in the event to scatter, confuse and disorient the association for him to continue the killing of minority without the association antagonizing him when he has tainted them for taking in return of sacrificing the lives of christians to achieve the jihad conquest.
Again, is CAN the only association that visits the presidency that is being offered money?, this government is so diabolic and dark minded, BUHARI IS A CERTIFY TERRORIST.

If someone offers your brother money to scatter your family. ... should he accept it? If he does.... who would be the [i]diabolic and dark minded [/i]one?...the person or your brother?

@ topic..... and I thought Freeze was the one that is trying to destroy the church when according to this report...the church is rotting from inside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by stagger: 12:21pm On May 21, 2018
Mikeross62:
Money is indeed the root of all evil

Point of correction. The "love of money" is the root of all evil. Go back and read that scripture (1 Timothy 6 verse 10).
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by 0ubenji(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2018
GavelSlam:
It is not new in the vineyard.

Judas sold Jesus for 30 shekels.
seems every1 is a Judas already, been long i seen any Nigerian Peter or Paul; there's are no Jesuses left to sell but ourselves. smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by KrystosCJ(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2018
CAN is utterly foolish for accepting the money.

Goodwill donation or not, in order not to have raised this sort of dust that has now begun to blow everywhere, they should have politely declined the cash gift offer. Imagine, they collected cash! Why? Cheque could have been more dignified, traceable and documented.
Re: Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard by martineverest(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2018
after all this noise from CAN against buhari....hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi / Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.