Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo (68467 Views)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by kemelyt: 8:23am On May 21, 2018
The mystery husband be like Kanye West. grin
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Queenext: 8:23am On May 21, 2018
He has just been bursted as attention seeker,stealing picture of US senator as his boo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Nobody: 8:26am On May 21, 2018
After seeing Idris pictures, I remembered what Jesus called Whitewashed Sepulchre, beautiful outside but full of dead scum and worms, maggots etc.
These pictures are nauseating.
Whosoever is posting all these should put a caveat emptor: viewers' discretion.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by fluffylarose: 8:33am On May 21, 2018
God have mercy.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Padrino707(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2018
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS NAME IDRIS?

IDRIS ABDULKAREEM... IGP and now this gender confused dingbat. Oh God... Forgive me all my sins. I know so you go soon come

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by mexzony: 8:38am On May 21, 2018
Am sill wondering how this it can be successful and hardworking youths are still suffering. What a country .

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Funkybabee(f): 8:39am On May 21, 2018
Pls ooo His bride must be a lady or else this will become an acts of gay promoting by his trangender cover.

Federal government should check well
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by prityego: 8:41am On May 21, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by meobizy(f): 8:47am On May 21, 2018
The 14 year anti-gay law is the most laughable ever in any country's constitution. The administration which set it I'm sure still chuckles themselves to sleep every night. They used it to achieve a short term myopic vision and it still amuses them how average Nigerians carry it on their head like moi moi and akara.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by olahpet777(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2018
That hubby kinda looks like this guy from *DYNASTY*

The series too sweet tho'

Jus passing*

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by HolyTitus(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2018
The boo beards looks like that of Mike Adenuga of GLO...... This is not my writing o
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Viicfuntop(f): 8:52am On May 21, 2018
Makydebbie, how do you see this. Are you cool with the bobrisky thing, honestly ?
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Freezyhot(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2018
Disgusting.....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by pemiakd: 8:59am On May 21, 2018
What a pity! This boy mama ti fi abe jo naa oooo.

We need to investigate him family self
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Nobody: 9:00am On May 21, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Nwanyiawkaetiti
AbdulCLO
Eallstar
Come and carry una partner in crime grin
anal sex lovers..Disgusting people angry
Lol... You are indeed a nightmare.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by made4naija(f): 9:02am On May 21, 2018
D’banj And His Wife Lineo At Their Son, Daniel’s First Birthday Party (Photos)

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/dbanj-and-his-wife-lineo-at-their-son-daniels-first-birthday-party-photos/

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Flexy2vybes(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2018
E jst dy hungry me to slap diz guy... i swear
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Nobody: 9:13am On May 21, 2018
samkayy:
This dude will be busy bleeping ladies and forming gay for you people... Very very soon the ass of the hen will be blown open...It's just time
He looks like someone with a tiny non functioning peepee .

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by liljaydee(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2018
see the boo lips like AMALA SHITTA 100 naira POMO grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by makydebbie(f): 9:22am On May 21, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Makydebie, how do you see this. Are you cool with the bobrisky thing, honestly ?
I'm actually happy for him. grin

Anything that rocks his boat and makes him happy. Don't mind me dear, I have a soft spot for bobrisky and I love his humor and entertainment.

But in a country like Nigeria where homosexuality is frowned on, law should take its cause lol.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by ThanosEronz: 9:23am On May 21, 2018
Wont be long before someone finds out the identity of the true bae using that picture
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by chisure: 9:23am On May 21, 2018
He should have emulated Duchess of SUSSEX, less makeup more beautiful.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Barney11: 9:28am On May 21, 2018
Believe it or not,Idris is not a gay,he confirmed this when he was arrested,he said it is his way of making money,and it is working for him.Africans are hypocrites and smart Idea is making money from it.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by ImaIma1(f): 9:29am On May 21, 2018
The boo is confused. Why marry a guy that dresses as a woman when you can as well marry the real thing...a woman.

I really don't understand. Someone explain.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by baronphemmy(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2018
They found the original photo of the man Bobrisky posted up yesterday and it was photo of an American Senator, Eddie Melton,

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Josh64(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2018
Ishilove:
And trust unintelligent bloggers to promote this man's delusions and fantasies.

Nigerian bloggers are a big part of the problem in our society

And trust the unintelligent nairaland mods to push it to frontpage for the benefit of those of us who don't read blogs.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Klington: 9:41am On May 21, 2018
all for the money......Lord pls have mercy
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by dabeto: 9:43am On May 21, 2018
Any time I see this man’s pictures I come to conclusion that the beauty of most women are buried in nothing but COSMETICS cool

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by Alphalite(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2018
*[[Mat 11:28]] KJV* Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Jesus saves, Jesus is the way to heaven.
Re: Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo by RZArecta2(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2018
GodOfAction:
Idris Okuneye, better known as Bobrisky has shared photos and a video from his supposed marriage introduction to his mystery bae.

According to the crossdresser, this is his first marriage introduction and it is going down tonight.

Though we are not so sure about the authenticity of this marriage introduction but the self acclaimed Snapchat king has talked so much about this very introduction and also shared a photo of a certain young man with his face concealed by an emoji . He described the young man as his boo and heart beat .

So it's safe to say Bob is off the market!

Watch video here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/05/20/bobrisky-steps-out-for-his-marriage-introduction-shows-off-his-bae-photos-video/

when and HOW did senator Eddie Melton of Indiana state District 3 become this idíots bae ? You bloggers should be very careful. At least do some investigation to call liars out instead of encouraging them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.