Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Do I Take Up A Case On A Forum Dafaming Me And Copyright Infringement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do I Take Up A Case On A Forum Dafaming Me And Copyright Infringement (403 Views)

Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade / Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Take Up A Case On A Forum Dafaming Me And Copyright Infringement by Skizoo: 11:49pm On May 20, 2018
Nairalanders, please i need help or info on how i can contact the owner of the forum naija hot jobs.com ,

A certain person (Do not know if he/she really exists) used a name matching mine for some activities way back year 2010 (According to the posts) , certain people lost their money to him/she on the process and called him/she out.

Now here is the problem, although i know of someone having with same names with me, same line of business (From google) and from same Place of origin (knew from the tribal name even though we never met or talk) but based in Ghana.
Though i'm sure his not he's the culprit because he is doing well too to engage in such a meagre act.

How do i get to make these people take this post down as i have tried most times to contact the administrators with no response..

Just today, i noticed also their sister website (Naijapals.com) is copyrighting my material (movie uploaded online via contract with another company) released just around a day ago.

I need help
Re: How Do I Take Up A Case On A Forum Dafaming Me And Copyright Infringement by Tellemall: 5:32am On May 21, 2018
Why do you think someone is too big to steal your material online?

Cc: Jarus

I don't know if he handles stuff like this, but he's the first name that comes to mind on nairaland when it comes to professional matters.
Re: How Do I Take Up A Case On A Forum Dafaming Me And Copyright Infringement by Nobody: 10:19am On May 21, 2018
Have you researched the owners of the website and sent this them email or call them on phone or through their social media channels to lodge your complaints?
Re: How Do I Take Up A Case On A Forum Dafaming Me And Copyright Infringement by Skizoo: 12:58am On May 22, 2018
Jarus:
Have you researched the owners of the website and sent this them email or call them on phone or through their social media channels to lodge your complaints?

I have tried emailing them asking for the owner and administrator but no response, yesterday I noticed they also run naijagistlive, sent a dm to their Instagram hoping for a reply with no response either
Re: How Do I Take Up A Case On A Forum Dafaming Me And Copyright Infringement by Skizoo: 1:00am On May 22, 2018
Jarus:
The thing is that the site seem not to be functioning much or with too little activities
Re: How Do I Take Up A Case On A Forum Dafaming Me And Copyright Infringement by Skizoo: 1:03am On May 22, 2018
Tellemall:
Why do you think someone is too big to steal your material online?

Cc: Jarus

I don't know if he handles stuff like this, but he's the first name that comes to mind on nairaland when it comes to professional matters.
Thanks.. I’m still researching how they got the content, because sometimes an inside betrayer could be involved from the contracted company
Re: How Do I Take Up A Case On A Forum Dafaming Me And Copyright Infringement by Tellemall: 5:30am On May 22, 2018
Skizoo:

Thanks.. I’m still researching how they got the content, because sometimes an inside betrayer could be involved from the contracted company

Very true. I've seen someone who sold company info to other people. Hard copies.

But if your information was online then definitely people will have access to it. As a rule, once your valuables are digital they can be accessed at any time and by anyone.

(1) (Reply)

The Duke & Duchess Of Sussex Depart Windsor Castle In Their Electric / #bbnaija’s Nina Gets Verified On Instagram / Sunday Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.