Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

"Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video (884 Views)

Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video by Peter4naz(m): 2:38am On May 21, 2018
MUSIC LYRICS

I mean transmission..., efforts, that the transmission completion, to transmission me, I mean transmission; To have effect eemm apprehend eemm, apprehensive towards the recommended submission effective and apprehensive at the transmission if crime protection and transmission and transmission for the effective and the transmission of the Nigerian police force and the men of the command.
The effective transmission transmission and apprehensive transmission in the transmission, I mean cultivative, I mean cultivative transmission... Of effective transmission...
SORRY SIR, kidnapping transmission and other effective transmission transmission other transmission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLJD5BoY864
Re: "Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video by Ratello: 2:56am On May 21, 2018
I swear this video deserves a Grammy grin

1 Like

Re: "Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video by Peter4naz(m): 3:04am On May 21, 2018
Thank you sir
Re: "Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video by tukdi: 4:01am On May 21, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video by firo08(m): 4:21am On May 21, 2018
Kikikikikiki
Re: "Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video by Tirimizhee: 5:35am On May 21, 2018
Peter4naz:
MUSIC LYRICS

I mean transmission..., efforts, that the transmission completion, to transmission me, I mean transmission; To have effect eemm apprehend eemm, apprehensive towards the recommended submission effective and apprehensive at the transmission if crime protection and transmission and transmission for the effective and the transmission of the Nigerian police force and the men of the command.
The effective transmission transmission and apprehensive transmission in the transmission, I mean cultivative, I mean cultivative transmission... Of effective transmission...
SORRY SIR, kidnapping transmission and other effective transmission transmission other transmission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLJD5BoY864

I think E deserves some accolades
Re: "Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video by fitzmayowa: 5:56am On May 21, 2018
Na wa ooo...

(1) (Reply)

‘we’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30-BZF / *kawu Baraje’s Npdp And Its Unending National Embarrassment * / Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.