Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ (25903 Views)

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Pidginwhisper: 10:41am On May 21, 2018
MxFactor:
whether poultry farm or not can you even make 10 people to gather in one place? grin grin grin
I been dey gather those displaced by insurgency no be today and i have gathered more than him in a single outing grin grin
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by obo389(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2018
Na him time. Make him enjoy am while it lasts .
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by millomaniac: 10:42am On May 21, 2018
Only shows the potential of our country nigeria. 180million people is no joke. Problem is only few leaders benefit. That's why I laugh in Swahili when Forbes come up with there world richest people list.

1 Like

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Hisduchess(f): 10:45am On May 21, 2018
Wasky101:
OBO. GOAT

Ok nice one

In other news iPhone 6s 64 GB for sale
Fresh like new, with original charger
080-3961-9808
For pics and more details

iPhone 6s for that price?
unku I get new unused iPhone 5s wey I wan sell but nobody even gree buy am for 55k sef.so review that price cos the main iPhone now nah 8 and x inugo.daalu

1 Like

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Nobody: 10:47am On May 21, 2018
seyigiggle:
let him perform in heaven first cos he will be performing permanently at hell cheesy
SMH sad
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by biggy26: 10:47am On May 21, 2018
Earthbound:

The exact reason he went there. It is no news OBO is a baron.
So you mean it's the capones that arranged the crusade for their baron?
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by seyigiggle: 10:48am On May 21, 2018
you too take life serious
Oluwanimoduroti:
SMH sad
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Daejoyoung: 10:54am On May 21, 2018
Princesteve7248:
The guy is really making us proud...OBO
Making you proud.
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Scholar01: 10:58am On May 21, 2018
Hello Guys, let's download, play and rate this interesting game by one of us (Yours trully)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valonsoft.icematchsaga&hl=en
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by spiritedtete: 11:04am On May 21, 2018
almajiri101:

OBO! A serial killer, his days are numbered on earth, every single price must definitely be paid for. He should be thanking his stars he messed up with the lilly livered who is waiting for him to cross border.

Don't bring this here
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Nobody: 11:29am On May 21, 2018
biggy26:

So you mean it's the capones that arranged the crusade for their baron?

Probably, he went to strike a deal before his middle men take over. And like all musicians who deal drugs, killed two birds with one stone.
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by updatechange(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2018
Nogodye:
Lol, Bovi the bad mouth...Davido,argueable best hip hop artist in Nigeria.

Did u just say hip-hop??
pop it typically diff from hip-hop
Pls respect that genre Abeg!
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by almajiri101: 11:43am On May 21, 2018
spiritedtete:

Don't bring this here
Oh you want me to shower a serial killer undeserved praises, right?
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Revolva(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2018
10,000 tikets suriname...wow...
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by SenatorAiyzik: 11:46am On May 21, 2018
Earthbound:

Probably, he went to strike a deal before his middle men take over. And like all musicians who deal drugs, killed two birds with one stone.

You're obviously a big fool loyal to wizkid...dopemu
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Westaslave2(f): 11:52am On May 21, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Music is more powerful than the pen and the sword."

Bovi, are you praying for Davido to die?

Mind your statement o because the only way for Davido to achieve that is in the grave.

Davido please do not perform in hell or heaven... You can perform in mars or Jupiter...

Stay alive abeg. U never sing finish..

Make another man no insure your assurance..

Have u seen how jupiter looks lyk, it luks lyk hell...full of atrocious creatures...dat means u want our in-law OBO 2 die
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Westaslave2(f): 11:55am On May 21, 2018
dyemida:
And that is because you'll find Nigerians in every country of the world, even up-to far away below freezing point Antarctic countries. He only needs to do his homework well; where can I find Nigerians and Africans in those numbers? Do your PR and kaboom, you have the numbers.
Funny creature
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Westaslave2(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2018
Dats our in law,making us proud Advert placement(LADIES ONLY) Are you looking for sweethrt to marry Tall and handsome young man wt good character(not afonja demon) Please call: 08097206397
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Westaslave2(f): 12:06pm On May 21, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

You're obviously a big fool loyal to wizkid...dopemu
I hope dis isnt Apc politics...he is royal to wizkid faction...una be muturu
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by onatisi(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2018
has anyone noticed that davido now makes use of a live band for his musical shows ?nowadays he sings and that is what is going to make his brand more acceptable to international audiences ,
hate him or like him , davido is hardworking and going places
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Larryslim(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2018
almajiri101:

OBO! A serial killer, his days are numbered on earth, every single price must definitely be paid for. He should be thanking his stars he messed up with the lilly livered who is waiting for him to cross border.
Smh!
And your mama go think say she born pikin o..
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by paparazzi1987(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2018
That was Afonja continent grin
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by almajiri101: 12:20pm On May 21, 2018
Larryslim:

Smh!
And your mama go think say she born pikin o..

Are you one his gullible followers who think this murderer is a saint? watch ur back.
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by paparazzi1987(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2018
danemenike:
He's good. I admire him a lot. Look @ how grin he made something for himself, Davido is a genius.

Moving on, are you looking for a land
Lekki
Lakowe
Anambra
Owerri
Abuja
Lagos; Festac, Satellite Town, Abule Ado, Magbon, e.t.c

Call Daniel on 07037629947 for more details.

Please you get land for Sambisa forest ?

Holla me asap
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Larryslim(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2018
almajiri101:

Are you one his gullible followers who think this murderer is a saint? watch ur back.
Watch my back??
LMFAO!
That's the funniest thing someone has ever told me in this month...
Mind you,I'll always walk freely every time even at night..
And by the way,how is he a murderer??
Na your mama he kill??..
You're just hating for no reason!..
Mr man today na Monday,your mate dey work!..
You dey run your mouth like loosed tap for here
Smh!
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by almajiri101: 12:31pm On May 21, 2018
Larryslim:
Watch my back?? LMFAO! That's the funniest thing someone has ever told me in this month... Mind you,I'll always walk freely every time even at night.. And by the way,how is he a murderer?? Na your mama he kill??.. You're just hating for no reason!.. Mr man today na Monday,your mate dey work!.. You dey run your mouth like loosed tap for here Smh!
U no go work?
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Larryslim(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2018
almajiri101:

U no go work?
Still a student Mr man!
And I'm sure that when I'm done with school, I'll never be so jobless that on a Monday morning when my mates are at work,I'll be saying jargons about an already successful person!
Bye!
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by almajiri101: 12:44pm On May 21, 2018
Larryslim:

Still a student Mr man!
And I'm sure that when I'm done with school, I'll never be so jobless that on a Monday morning when my mates are at work,I'll be saying jargons about an already successful person!
Bye!

Oh kid! face ur book boy and don't talk when your bro are talking.
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On May 21, 2018
This davido of a boy is good musically speaking.he only needs to drop his lousiness and immaturity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son / Valentine: Laura Ikeji Kisses Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu / EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.