Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ (25902 Views)

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by fabulous986: 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
LOL...
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by chronique(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2018
Currently the biggest Nigerian and African artist on the planet.
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by MrCork: 5:12pm On May 24, 2018
Hisduchess:

iPhone 6s for that price?
unku I get new unused iPhone 5s wey I wan sell but nobody even gree buy am for 55k sef.so review that price cos the main iPhone now nah 8 and x inugo.daalu

.^^^where is this village girl sef....where she at? angry
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by shakyum: 6:11pm On May 24, 2018
Me that even performed in Sambisa forest nobody heard of me grin grin grin
Re: Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ by Hisduchess(f): 7:20pm On May 24, 2018
MrCork:

.^^^where is this village girl sef....where she at? angry

mr corkreal the original pekam wannabe.I want to know if u attended the royal wedding or u were at ur ajegunle home playing ludo on Saturday. I was among the invitees Shaa.saw someone like u waving ur hand among the crowd.
#foreign affair#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son / Valentine: Laura Ikeji Kisses Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu / EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.