Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (72351 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by WEALTHOLA: 2:32pm On May 21, 2018
Congratulations Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Jehovah supported rape. Check google.
so is raping innocent people a sin or not? let us start from there?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2018
worlexy:
You would rather she remain celibate for life and not be have a child of her own? She's almost 40yrs(will be 38yrs in September) if all that don't make any sense to you, please read up what Fecundability and fecundity means and relate it to her age.
see it's God that do great marvelous things in human life. some married around 40+ and still they are enjoying life with their God. it depend on how you look it. some even married early, but still not having kids.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
so is raping innocent people a sin or not? let us start from there?
Why don`t you try it, video it and take it to the woman`s friends and family. Their reactions will tell you all you need to know
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by danwilliams4u(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2018
Congrats auntie ikeji

Meanwhile visit http://schoolruns.com.ng for latest news and updates from all Nigeria universities, polytechnic, monotechnics, college of education, jamb, waec, neco, gce, nabteb, etc.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
see it's God that do great marvelous things in human life. some married around 40+ and still they are enjoying life with their God. it depend on how you look it. some even married early, but still not having kids.
Ogbeni, they can adopt, go and do IVF, go to sperm bank et cetera
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by princess9jablog(f): 2:40pm On May 21, 2018
Have seen the biggest hip ever http://www.princess9ja.com/2018/05/21/exclusive-singer-nickybrown-shows-of-her-figure-8-in-new-picture/

quote author=AnonymousIP post=67740001]@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

But I can hide baby bump for Africa sha! Lol. Would you believe these photos were taken same day, last month? Lol. And when you swipe that was last week versus yesterday. I can suck belle sha  #Grateful #Thankful #Blessed

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAnXufD2Kx/?hl=en

[/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Misogynist spotted. Read my comments on this thread to know the god you serve.
I have read your comments often, but it's out of context. you keep comparing a story about Jesus Christ you don't have an idea of. I asked you that is raping innocent woman a sin, you didn't answer me. why? you keep twisting your comments. as far as I'm concern, no one know the man that impregnate Linda, and it's very bad from her status to be a baby mama. she only allow peer pressure to overpower her. so pathetic. #not people's role model anymore.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 2:46pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

And this linda`s baby is assured for life because of his mummy`s wealth. even though he is a bast@rd. You that had children inside marriage, does their life insurance even reach up to a tenth of his? undecided undecided undecided

Lol...all forms of idiocy reasons has been put forth to defend this; yours just follows the same trend. In any case, you can boldly advise your future daughters to breed 'bastards' as long as the 'bastard's father can 'assure' his future.

Wealth is now a valid reason to defend fvckery; hypocrites everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I have read your comments often, but it's out of context. you keep comparing a story about Jesus Christ you don't have an idea of. I asked you that is raping innocent woman a sin, you didn't answer me. why? you keep twisting your comments. as far as I'm concern, no one know the man that impregnate Linda, and it's very bad from her status to be a baby mama. she only allow peer pressure to overpower her. so pathetic. #not people's role model anymore.
What is out of context? this was a law given to israelites.
Raping a woman is a sin, innocent or not, I was being sarcastic.
How does her being a baby mama affect you, peer pressure is not affecting someone who is as successful and confident as her. And she is not pathetic.
She is still a role model whether you like it or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Ogbeni, they can adopt, go and do IVF, go to sperm bank et cetera
yes I'm well informed of IVF, collecting sperm from each other. yes it works while some people doesn't like it. IVF is 50-50 method. some people prefer the natural one.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...all forms of idiocy reasons has been put forth to defend this; yours just follows the same trend. In any case, you can boldly advise your future daughters to breed 'bastards' as long as the 'bastard's father can 'assure' his future.

Hmmmm very bad. the same wealth that will flip away in a twinkle of an eye.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 2:50pm On May 21, 2018
worlexy:
You would rather she remain celibate for life and not be have a child of her own? She's almost 40yrs(will be 38yrs in September) if all that don't make any sense to you, please read up what Fecundability and fecundity means and relate it to her age.

My dear, I am not against anybody collecting preeq. Infact, if you check my very old topics, you will see a thread I created to encourage 'Healthy' sex in a 'Healthy Relationship'.

My comment is on hypocrites that preaches celibacy and still keep 'healthy' d1ckk. No excuse should make anyone fall back on her morals if she so hold them to high esteem. If you need a baby so bad, adopt one and continue your celibacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

What is out of context? this was a law given to israelites.
Raping a woman is a sin, innocent or not, I was being sarcastic.
How does her being a baby mama affect you, peer pressure is not affecting someone who is as successful and confident as her. And she is not pathetic.
She is still a role model whether you like it or not
it doesn't affect me, but it affects the followers that she's preaching celibacy to. alot of her followers will not follow her again with this act. very bad. you can see alot of people saying that child is a bastard.this is why I said that it's pathetic. Linda parents are still much alive and be together, so we will know the baby daddy that impregnate her. besides we don't know how many women the baby daddy have impregnate!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...all forms of idiocy idiotic reasons has been put forth to defend this; yours just follows the same trend. In any case, you can boldly advise your future daughters to breed 'bastards' as long as the 'bastard's father can 'assure' his future.

check your grammar before posting.
I will give my daughters sound advice on how they want to live their lives and have families.
And no, wealth is not a valid reason to defend depravity(of which pregnancy outside wedlock is not). There was nothing wrong with her getting pregnant because she can already provide for the baby alone, talkless of her engaged status. It only becomes wrong when you cannot provide for the child, and this includes homes where both parents have more children than they can provide for.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Hmmmm very bad. the same wealth that will flip away in a twinkle of an eye.
That is if she spends foolishly which she does not.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by BossLaifay(f): 2:55pm On May 21, 2018
Disgusting, hateful, spiteful and hypocritical people everywhere!
This same sex she had is what you are having everyday out of wedlock! Is it because she got pregnant as evidence? Is it your pregnancy? Are you her family? Make una no go face your life, continue banging your head on the wall over another persons joy! God will surely reward you for all your hardwork and criticism!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abegi stop promoting what's not here. it's very bad to give birth before marriage. it shows that she's a prostitute and a LovePeddler blogger. alot expectant women are out there that are expecting their kids, but they still stay in the marriage. see it is God that do great marvelous things in human life. Linda ikeji has even lost that role model status of some followers.she really disappoint a lot of followers that's following her. she love to gossip on people's affairs, not knowing that she's a LovePeddler blogger. so so pathetic.
That's your opinion though. How would you have felt if you heard that she aborted the pregnancy and died in the process hun? Not every woman would get pregnant in wedlock ok? Do you know how old is Linda? Have you wondered why she's not been married all the while and do you know what she's been going through? People called her names on social media. All she was saying on her blog could be a means of consoling herself. Her younger ones are married already...and despite all what she had gone through, you expect her to be making noise everywhere that she wants to get married oooo. or She just got pregnant oooo. Seeing the pregnancy, she should be in her 3rd trimester so, she must have been acting on an instruction not to make a noise about it. If she had not been pregnant or she keeps having miscarriage after her wedding, same you people would have been blaming her. That she got pregnant does not make her a prostitute either. Nobody is promoting what's not, as you claimed. many married couples out there, including those in this forum and yourself,(if you are married already) cannot claim you touched your wife only after you got married. Many had even aborted several times before they finally got married and that alone is sheer immorality. That she's even keeping that baby is commendable. A woman came for counseling one day and the pastor told her she had aborted before and the baby, if delivered would have been the one to wipe her tears and liberate the whole family, imagine that. And that woman was already in her 50s. I can only wish Linda safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Okezedan(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2018
Beautiful lady
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

That is if she spends foolishly which she does not.
OK, you are only hiding under her wealth here. if it's a poor baby mama struggling for life, it will have been another topic on its own.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by BossLaifay(f): 3:01pm On May 21, 2018
fairfora:
That she got pregnant does not make her a prostitute either. Nobody is promoting what's not, as you claimed. many married couples out there, including those in this forum and yourself,(if you are married already) cannot claim you touched your wife only after you got married. Many had even aborted several times before they finally got married and that alone is sheer immorality. That she's even keeping that baby is commendable..
So intelligent people are still on NL? Thanks for this. People are so hypocritical!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it doesn't affect me, but it affects the followers that she's preaching celibacy to. alot of her followers will not follow her again with this act. very bad. you can see alot of people saying that child is a bastard.this is why I said that it's pathetic. Linda parents are still much alive and be together, so we will know the baby daddy that impregnate her. besides we don't know how many women the baby daddy have has impregnate! impregnated!
And so, do the followers vows of celibacy hinge on her willpower or theirs?
I have learnt not to take Nigerian`s comments seriously cos they say uneducated rubbish.
her husband to be is non of your concern.
The last part does not make sense at all. Didn`t you hear she was marrying this guy?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
OK, you are only hiding under her wealth here. if it's a poor baby mama struggling for life, it will have been another topic on its own.
If it were a poor babymama who had no way of supporting the child, it would have been wrong!!!
Many Nigerian parents who have no way of supporting and providing for their children, are they right or wise in having multiple children
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:06pm On May 21, 2018
/
This is the more reason why people should work on being independent-minded and not blind followers. All the while Linda was preaching "Miss Independence" and celibacy, she was surreptitiously looking for pregnancy. All the menopausal single ladies who thought they were in the same league have been dealt a rough hand by Linda. They can now take their phantom feminism and celibacy and run with it. For some, it is a tad too late. This pregnancy has added to their dilemma. The same goes to the goats that draw tattoos and/or leave old brushes on their faces as the bearded gang.

If you don't stand for anything, you will fall for everything.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes I'm well informed of IVF, collecting sperm from each other. yes it works while some people doesn't like it. IVF is 50-50 method. some people prefer the natural one.
Let them prefer natural which makes it hard for them to have kids abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2018
fairfora:
That's your opinion though. How would you have felt if you heard that she aborted the pregnancy and died in the process hun? Not every woman would get pregnant in wedlock ok? Do you know how old is Linda? Have you wondered why she's not been married all the while and do you know what she's been going through? People called her names on social media. All she was saying on her blog could be a means of consoling herself. Her younger ones are married already...and despite all what she had gone through, you expect her to be making noise everywhere that she wants to get married oooo. or She just got pregnant oooo. Seeing the pregnancy, she should be in her 3rd trimester so, she must have been acting on an instruction not to make a noise about it. If she had not been pregnant or she keeps having miscarriage after her wedding, same you people would have been blaming her. That she got pregnant does not make her a prostitute either. Nobody is promoting what's not, as you claimed. many married couples out there, including yourself,(if you are married already) cannot claim you touched your wife only after you got married. Many had even aborted several times before they finally got married and that alone is what I can call sheer immorality and the act which can be frowned at. That she's even keeping that baby is commendable. A woman came for counseling one day and the pastor told her she had aborted before and the baby, if delivered would have been the one to wipe her tears and liberate the whole family, imagine that. And that woman was already in her 50s. I can only wish Linda safe delivery.
Abeg Linda story isn't today at all. it has been for close to a decade now. what i only see in the end is that she pursue money than home, she didn't balanced things up for that. she did that not knowing that alot of people that's looking up to her will asked her series of questions. if you are following her story often, she has this egocentric behaviour which always happens to high class celebrities. Infact alot of his fans are even saying that she preached celibacy always not knowing that she didn't do what she preach. alot of women and men still stay in their 40's and get married in the end, alot still enjoys their marriage. it depend on how you see it.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 21, 2018
Linda Ikeji has made a mockery of Christianity.

Such a disgace..

I hope her parents disown her for bringing shame to their name cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

If it were a poor babymama who had no way of supporting the child, it would have been wrong!!!
Many Nigerian parents who have no way of supporting and providing for their children, are they right or wise in having multiple children
it depends on their background, some are lucky to experience wealthy background, but still they lack morals. now you are bringing multiple children to it, I hope you know that they have their reasons for doing that and also they do that in the context of their marriage .
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2018
Elder001:
Linda Ikeji has made a mockery of Christianity.

Such a disgace..

I hope her parents disown her for bringing shame to their name cry
Jesus was a bastard so she didn`t mock christianity
Her parents won`t disown her as she is bringing money to them and taking care of them
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by abikesam: 3:14pm On May 21, 2018
[quote author=Yewandequeen post=67741934]I believe she married secretly just like them Nadia Buhari. [a1q1qq1 /quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Let them prefer natural which makes it hard for them to have kids abi?
I can witness a testimony of a couple in my church, the couple waited for 22 years before they gave birth to twins. they do it naturally and not IVF method. it's God blessings. I was even surprised for their staying. that's why there are different people on this planet earth. they waited for 22 years before they gave birth to twins. they don't even travel abroad before the wife gave birth to her babies. it was the Lord's doing. lesson learnt here's that the couple stayed together till it happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.