Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (72353 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it depends on their background,

I`m glad you accepted this.

some are lucky to experience wealthy background, but still they lack morals.
Yes you are right. But linda isn`t one because she got pregnant outside wedlock.

now you are bringing multiple children to it, I hope you know that they have their reasons for doing that and also they do that in the context of their marriage .
Their reasons for doing that are what? Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world and 70% of her citizens are surviving on less than $2 per day. What reason apart from illiteracy could there be to justify this stupidity.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

And so, do the followers vows of celibacy hinge on her willpower or theirs?
I have learnt not to take Nigerian`s comments seriously cos they say uneducated rubbish.
her husband to be is non of your concern.
The last part does not make sense at all. Didn`t you hear she was marrying this guy?
but nobody knows, afterall it was rumor then. no one know the guy. no one knows when she engaged to her guy. if you know about them, post it here and let us see. Linda always preach about celibacy, you can read alot of her followers attaining to that, not knowing that she didn't practice what she preach. not a mentor, role model at all.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

[s]Jesus was a bastard so she didn`t mock christianity
Her parents won`t disown her as she is bringing money to them and taking care of them[/s]
May your daughters born out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I can witness a testimony of a couple in my church, the couple waited for 22 years before they gave birth to twins. they do it naturally and not IVF method. it's God blessings. I was even surprised for their staying. that's why there are different people on this planet earth. they waited for 22 years before they gave birth to twins. they don't even travel abroad before the wife gave birth to her babies. it was the Lord's doing. lesson learnt here's that the couple stayed together till it happen.
Survival bias. That couple was one out of thousands and those ones still don`t have children. IVF allows you to have children without waiting years for miracle and even if it is not natural, you will still be happy as the baby is a human being too.
And as for the couple, assuming they got married at 25, that means their children were born when they were 47. By the time those twins are 16, they will be 63 when they will start having health problems which may affect the children`s education and even lead to unfortunate death. So is that still a miracle?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Sunsets: 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
archaic: derogatory
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; datedlove child, by-blow; archaicnatural child/son/daughter
"he had fathered a bastard"
It is disrespectful, archaic, derogatory, primitive and uncivil to call a child 'bastard'. Come to think of it, whose fault is it? The child's. What name do you call the adults. Lovers?
RuthlessLeader:

Then what do you call a child that is born to parents not married to each other? undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

May your daughters born out of wedlock
Simple spellcheck you will not do.
Whether they born married or not, it is their happiness and safety I want.
And may your daughters get married according to Deuteronomy 22:28-29 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2018
Sunsets:
archaic: derogatory
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; datedlove child, by-blow; archaicnatural child/son/daughter
"he had fathered a bastard"
It is disrespectful, archaic, derogatory, primitive and uncivil to call a child 'bastard'. Come to think of it, whose fault is it? The child's. What name do you call the adults. Lovers?
I see your point. he is a human being like me and does not need a word to describe him. I`m sorry.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I`m glad you accepted this.

Yes you are right. But linda isn`t one because she got pregnant outside wedlock.

Their reasons for doing that are what? Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world and 70% of her citizens are surviving on less than $2 per day. What reason apart from illiteracy could there be to justify this stupidity.
the richest and the educated too gave birth to multiple kids. it's the poor and illiterates that feels the neglect. meanwhile the poor still add morals in dealing with the issues of relationship and family too.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Simple spellcheck you will not do.
Whether they born married or not, it is their happiness and safety I want.
And may your daughters get married according to Deuteronomy 22:28-29 grin grin grin grin grin

Smelly pussy grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Survival bias. That couple was one out of thousands and those ones still don`t have children. IVF allows you to have children without waiting years for miracle and even if it is not natural, you will still be happy as the baby is a human being too.
And as for the couple, assuming they got married at 25, that means their children were born when they were 47. By the time those twins are 16, they will be 63 when they will start having health problems which may affect the children`s education and even lead to unfortunate death. So is that still a miracle?
some couples prefer IVF, why some couples want it the natural way. I disagree with your mathematical calculation here. you are not their God, and besides you don't understand how God works in family. some marry early and still they don't gave birth on time. why some marry late and still see their grand kids. if you are going that area, then you are wrong. if you read your scriptures very well, Sarah gave birth to a child when she was old. so what are you talking about. still the child fulfilled his destiny.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Banter1(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2018
That child is nothing but a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the richest and the educated too gave birth to multiple kids. it's the poor and illiterates that feels the neglect. meanwhile the poor still add morals in dealing with the issues of relationship and family too.
Guy please read up on family planning, it doesn`t matter whether you are rich, educated, or moral. Having multiple kids you cannot provide for financially and emotionally is not good.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by ifymadu: 3:46pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Congrats Linda I tap into your blessingkiss
Which of the blessings my sister? Baby Mama?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:47pm On May 21, 2018
Sarah20A:
Tap no more undecided we have more than enough sperm donor in this generation
hmmmmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by bpalace(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2018
Shedrack777:
look at that biacan defending linda having sex out of wedluck and also tapping into being dicked to the extent of her tummy filled without marriage claiming being proposed marriage. confused set of women. na this biacan and linda make us men regard women as sex object. imagine someone preachin celibacy and she's pregnant without being properly married to. maybe she ate it from a plate of rice or pizza. nonsense.
where sarrki? biacan wants to be dicked and be pregnant, go give it to her asap (you know say you be pmb personal person)
You and ur type of men.... Not me.
Once traditional rites are established and both families agree on marriage...couples can start cohabiting
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2018
Banter1:
That child is nothing but a bastard.
That is still richer than you and your children born in wedlock combined
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
some couples prefer IVF, why some couples want it the natural way. I disagree with your mathematical calculation here. you are not their God, and besides you don't understand how God works in family. some marry early and still they don't gave birth on time. why some marry late and still see their grand kids. if you are going that area, then you are wrong. if you read your scriptures very well, Sarah gave birth to a child when she was old. so what are you talking about. still the child fulfilled his destiny.
Read up on child bearing technologies
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Guy please read up on family planning, it doesn`t matter whether you are rich, educated, or moral. Having multiple kids you cannot provide for financially and emotionally is not good.
but some people have multiple kids and they can take care of them. it depends on one been financially bouyant to do that. what of some that are Rich with kids but morals at all.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
but some people have multiple kids and they can take care of them. it depends on one been financially bouyant to do that. what of some that are Rich with kids but morals at all.
Key word being some, not all. It is not practical.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I believe she married secretly just like them Nadia Buhari.

Na u dey marry her
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Key word being some, not all. It is not practical.
what of some couples that have 2-3 kids but still not financially bouyant to take good care of their kids Hmmmmmmm. it's a different scenario OK.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by IdakwoChris: 4:10pm On May 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I believe she married secretly just like them Nadia Buhari.

Pls oo don't tag beautiful Nadia along with 'Buhari' ooo...It is Nadia Buari
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Read up on child bearing technologies
And what is special about that hmm? I even read a news from naij.com that a couple after waiting for 17 years give birth to sextuplets. so what are you talking about. their health is none of your business. they know why they waited for too long. after 17 years waiting, it was sextuplets that came out from the womb of the virtuous woman. God bless our doctors too.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
what of some couples that have 2-3 kids but still not financially bouyant to take good care of their kids Hmmmmmmm. it's a different scenario OK.
Look if you are not financially buoyant, you shouldn`t have kids yet, because you will just make them suffer.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
IdakwoChris:

Pls oo don't tag beautiful Nadia along with 'Buhari' ooo...It is Nadia Buari
Lol thanks. Didn't even notice.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Look if you are not financially buoyant, you shouldn`t have kids yet, because you will just make them suffer.
why some people are rich and gave birth to much kids, they have the money to take care of their kids. I'm only telling you about life and how different people live in it. some live in riches, some on poverty, some average why some live without no comfort from anyone. so it's a different ball game.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And what is special about that hmm? I even read a news from naij.com that a couple after waiting for 17 years give birth to sextuplets so what are you talking about. their health is none of your business. they know why they waited for too long. after 17 years waiting, it was sextuplets that came out from the womb of the virtuous woman. God bless our doctors too.
This your hmmming is too funny to be taken seriously. So far, you have only shown me two couples that had children after waiting a long time, confirming survival bias.
What about the thousands that are waiting on the lord for children and usually die before they get these children hmmm? grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
why some people are rich and gave birth to much kids, they have the money to take care of their kids. I'm only telling you about life and how different people live in it. some live in riches, some on poverty, some average why some live without no comfort from anyone. so it's a different ball game.
okay
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Congrats Linda I tap into your blessingkiss

U called this a Blessing? cry cry
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:51pm On May 21, 2018
Harrynight:

U called this a Blessing? cry cry
If this is not a blessing to you then you must have been mistaken......because this what every girl could ever wish for.......go girl kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
What's your problem sad didn't you hear she was engaged.....? She got married secretly I guess because as a renown blogger she's good at keeping secrets smiley

Still doesn't justified the fact that she's pregnant outside wedlock, she got engaged in March and that baby bump is about Eight months grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:59pm On May 21, 2018
Harrynight:

Still doesn't justified the fact that she's pregnant outside wedlock, she got engaged in March and that baby bump is about Eight months grin
Stop saying what you don't know.....she secretly got married smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.