Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (67973 Views)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by themanderon: 1:29pm On May 21, 2018
Even the devil will shudder at the level of wickedness going on in the world today.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by tunary(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2018
Assassin101:
what are you trying to see?
To see the vul va so as to confirm if the story is really true
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by babatee1985(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2018
olapluto:
Subhanallahi!!! Please put caution on that pic jare. Ninu awe!
Stay away from Nairaland if you don't want to be seeing stuffs that will spoil your fasting. Nairaland is wia u will be seeing different camel toes, banging bodies, thick oloshos, curvy slay queens etc...
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Funkybabee(f): 1:52pm On May 21, 2018
What a wicked world
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by pelegiga92(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since I was born, Till now I have gotten old,
I have never seen a kpekus facing the sky.
yur fada, si weti u fit tink
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by KELVONISTIC: 3:26pm On May 21, 2018
She kicked the bucket
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by sexdoll: 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
na ritual things abi na wetin?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by ilyasom(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since I was born,
Till now I have gotten old,

Hehehe, am so dead
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:18pm On May 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since I was born,
Till now I have gotten old,

OMG! You're crazy, man!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by gonkin(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2018
She didn't kick bucket, she wore the bucket. What would make a man do this. See how he embarrassed her even in death
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by halleluyah7x: 6:04pm On May 21, 2018
chai......... Men Agn
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Lilymax(f): 10:13pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:
This is a nice idea for Portable Puna.

It even comes equipped with a handle, "Fragile" duct tape & fresh shit as lubricant.
All-In-One

Aba boys should use this idea & mass produce it to reduce rape in the society.
Im not so sure Jesus can save u again cry
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by DabuIIIT: 10:42pm On May 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Too early in the morning to start being tribalistic. It can easily be #IgboAmaka

She defecated on herself it seems.... Death is that bad
they yaff leave Ota,Abeokuta,ijebu ODE grin oshogbo,ogbomosho...now they yaff enter Lagos..wait o,dem dey plenty for eko b4 nah!

Mental
grin

lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi by Youngpo413: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na wa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra / Joe Ayomike And His Wife Murdered In Their Home In Warri (Photo) / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.