Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary (6479 Views)

Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel / Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP (2) (3) (4)

Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by Kundagarten: 9:45am On May 21, 2018
The Social Democratic Party (SDP) in Osun State, said it was not aware Senator Iyiola Omisore has joined the party.

State Secretary of the party, Elder Femi Awe, told DAILY POST that the party has no record of Senator Omisore as a card carrying member.

Well, in his usual style and way of doing things, he has been announcing to whoever cares to listen that he has joined our party. “In actual fact, Omisore has not personally or officially met the party leadership to express his interest of becoming a member. “We have a laid down procedure and rules in which an intending member must follow, which he has not done, not to talk of submitting letter of intent to contest on our platform”, Awe said. Omisore, a former deputy governor of Osun state formally announced his switch to the SDP from the Peoples Democratic Party on Sunday. ” Our quest for an alternative political platform is basically in pursuit of a credible political structure that would guarantee that our people enjoy the benefits of accountable leadership at the state level from now. ” Notwithstanding my enormous contributions over the past years or so to building the PDP, after very deep thought and the widest consultations with my God, my family, my supporters in and outside Osun state, ” It is with great concern that I have made a very expedient decision today, to withdraw my membership from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and join the Social Democratic Party (SDP); a party that believed in a balanced, equitable and truly functional Nigeria. “On the platform of the SDP, I shall with the support of my supporters, followers, and the electorate of the state, seek the nomination to contest for, and by His grace, be elected as the Executive Governor of Osun state on September 22, 2018”. Meanwhile, a leading governorship aspirant of the SDP in the state, Chief Yemisi Oladeji has promised to give Omisore a tough fight for the governorship ticket of the party. Oladeji, in a statement sent to DAILY POST on Sunday said the former Deputy Governor is not more than a “friend of SDP” in the state. “This is just a wishful thinking brought about by certain elements trying to create confusion in the peaceful process of our party’s primaries. From records available to us, Senator Omisore is not a member of SDP in Osun. “I advise Chief Omisore to first and foremost, properly approach the party to regularise his membership, and until that is done, he is not a member of our party.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/993241/

Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by aynurni220(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2018
Hmmmmmm shocked shocked
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by DWJOBScom(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2018
Don't receive unstable politicians into your fold!

They will always move for transmission and commission sake

Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by Authoreety: 9:52am On May 21, 2018
SDP has gone wt abiola...

Al ds ones ar jst playin wt sand and raising dust anyhow
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by TreasuredGlory: 9:52am On May 21, 2018
E
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by femiaction(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2018
You know when he pick up Governorship ticket
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by zeepaidinfull: 9:54am On May 21, 2018
oooo person no go fit cum read commentin peace again ni. am tired of this transition wahala.. pls fg shld ban the following words.. transition, transmission,transformer, transmitter, even accolades. anybody found using dose words. be it in school during exams or at any public gathering or internet shld b prosecuted.. even dictionary shld erase d aforementioned words.. clear throat.. wit this I rest ma case... grin

Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by DaBillionnaire: 9:54am On May 21, 2018
The guy above me is really vexing o shocked

Authoreety:
Hhhh
take it easy and write something

TreasuredGlory:
E
you mean to say election, right.

Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by Nowujeda(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2018
grin ile ko gbaa, ona ko gbaa. He's not accepted home and abroad.

Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by dodelight(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2018
Motivated by selfishness, inspired by greed: why must you run from pillar to post just to become a governor? As much as I liked Omisore, he fall my hand for being afraid of a free and fair primary, cause that's why he left PDP- he wanted to be their consensus candidate.

Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2018
Yoruba: Baba Onijekuje ti gba eyinkule wole

English: The gluttonic double-corn eating looting midget man passed through the back door to join SDP.

Awon Ole JatiJati

Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by Nobody: 9:56am On May 21, 2018
They want to CAGE him the way they tamed Rochas
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by Seyzi(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2018
for this shithole country wetin u person n ho dey hear.. confused set of Media and peoples

Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by dodelight(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2018
Nowujeda:
grin ile ko gbaa, ona ko gbaa. He's not accepted home and abroad.
Abi o.
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by zoedew: 10:01am On May 21, 2018
Sen. Iyiola Omisore is coming in from the cold!
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by saltyatarodo: 10:04am On May 21, 2018
WHERE E KON DEY?
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by blazer2018: 10:09am On May 21, 2018
If the Lord does not build the house, in vain do its builders labour... undecided
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by maxiuc(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2018
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by Nobody: 11:04am On May 21, 2018
That's how APC will win osun state again
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by Mufasa27(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2018
zeepaidinfull:
oooo person no go fit cum read commentin peace again ni. am tired of this transition wahala.. pls fg shld ban the following words.. transition, transmission,transformer, transmitter, even accolades. anybody found using dose words. be it in school during exams or at any public gathering or internet shld b prosecuted.. even dictionary shld erase d aforementioned words.. clear throat.. wit this I rest ma case... grin
The word assurance nko ?? undecided

Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by zeepaidinfull: 12:57pm On May 21, 2018
Mufasa27:

The word assurance nko ?? undecided
well d word assurance can still b allowed but the meaning has changed though. Assurance now means little boy with Enuff money but has small brain or person that cannot control his stupidity wen cum across a lady. grin
Re: Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2018
zeepaidinfull:
well d word assurance can still b allowed but the meaning has changed though. Assurance now means little boy with Enuff money but has small brain or person that cannot control his stupidity wen cum across a lady. grin
[quote author=CofOLandOfPeace post=67710044]Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

Funke Olakunrin: PDP Condemns Killing, Tasks Buhari, FG To Curb Insecurities. / My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures / Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel