Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) (41535 Views)

Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 21, 2018
No one deserves to die this way, no matter what he has done... The beating alone was enough.. Then hand him over to the police. And someone was busy filming this?! Cruel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2018
garbage

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by deaconbiggy(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2018
Strange things happening in Eleme.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by ZAWs: 11:54am On May 21, 2018
zoba88:
A man has been burnt to death in Rivers state after he shot and killed somebody in Eleme.According to an online user who lives in Port Harcourt that shared the story,the deceased was about escaping yesterday after he shot somebody dead two days ago.

When will Nigerians stop jungle justice?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/man-burnt-to-death-after-he-shot-and.html?m=1

Stop talking nonsense.
If you don't reside in Rivers, Eleme to be most specific, you won't understand the level of crime these boys perpetrates
Theres no such thing as jungle justice here.
His death was well deserved.
BTW, they were THREE.(as the little devil indicated on the fourth picture)
one escaped, two roasted.
Crime dosent pay

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by smudge2079(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2018
Take me away, Take me away from this Jungle called a country...before I lose my sanity....Nothing justifies taking another person's life.

As a matter of fact, Don't take what you can't give.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Keegan: 11:55am On May 21, 2018
Any news about those guys that killed the Jumia Dispatch Rider again?
Nigeria judiciary gets as e be.

Fenmark:
Some Jungle justice is very good if you get the right fact over the matter. He must be stupid for shooting his fellow human being.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2018
You can get them out of the jungle but you can’t get the jungle out of them.

And Mary Odili is a Supreme Court Judge when her job is carried out by the youths in Eleme.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by comos: 12:01pm On May 21, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
No one deserves to die this way, no matter what he has done... The beating alone was enough.. Then hand him over to the police. And someone was busy filming this?! Cruel!

shot and killed somebody,

he deserved the treatment

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Oponel1962: 12:03pm On May 21, 2018
Is shooting and killing city justice?

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by shine12: 12:03pm On May 21, 2018
The act of jungle justice is barbaric and does not negate or justify his crime. I know people do not have confidence in our law enforcement but the appropriate prosecution channel should still be sought nevertheless rather than having a burning man on a street that has children living nearby.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by kennyblac(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2018
Ironic
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by sobastical: 12:13pm On May 21, 2018
Skepticus:
cool
See burnt offering on a Monday morning shocked
And the fool threw a WEST SIDE hand sign

To which god? grin grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by dierich: 12:14pm On May 21, 2018
Skepticus:
cool
See burnt offering on a Monday morning shocked
And the fool threw a WEST SIDE hand sign

that's not a west side sign bro

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Assassin101: 12:14pm On May 21, 2018
the b!tch called "karma" finally caught up with you n screwed you real good....
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Fenmark: 12:15pm On May 21, 2018
Do you want to know more and earn one B coin that is over 2m without investing just send a mail to obitony81@yahoo.com with the subject i am interested you will get full details.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by 4Mea: 12:17pm On May 21, 2018
Should i say he deserved it...there is no good in doing evil
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by RZArecta2(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Too much evil in Rivers

Cursed land
LOL grin skull miner grin remove the log in your eyes first

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by charlesu49(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2018
Jungle Justice is wrong and can never be justice, merely an avenue for frustrated Nigerians to vent their frustration. He killed someone, if you take it upon yourselves to serve him justice, then it demands he be killed, why not do it with a simple and swift beheading? Or a targeted blow to the head? Now tell me what purpose does the torture serve? What purpose does the beating serve? what purpose does the burning serve? If not to appeal to their sick fancies, it might come as a surprise but these are the very things these jungle judges are after, the pleas of the damned, the smell of blood, a chance to take a life without consequences, a vent for their pent up frustration, they don't care that he took a life, they don't. It's not so much about justice as it is about venting frustration.
Jungle Justice is simply wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Hallabee1(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2018
1shortblackboy:
this happened at the roadside where was the police in all of this
I Stay In Eleme, Police No Get Mouth, Eleme Guys No Dey Take Ear Hear Things Like This

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by pawn89(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2018
Jungle justice is never the way, yes the justice system is morally bankrupt; but how do we not become the very villain itself when we perpetuate these acts of jungle justice ?
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Nukilia: 12:30pm On May 21, 2018
Those who burnt these guys are as guilty as the guy... What a beastly nation!
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by charlesu49(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2018
shine12:
The act of jungle justice is barbaric and does not negate or justify his crime. I know people do not have confidence in our law enforcement but the appropriate prosecution channel should still be sought nevertheless rather than having a burning man on a street that has children living nearby.

It is barbaric, how can we advance in a society where people roam about guided by nothing but their primal instincts?
How can you be comfortable in a place where people take delight in pelting a fellow humans head with stones to the cheering of unlookers?
How can you not feel the pain of another while you use a club to bash in his skull regardless of his crime?
How can you breathe in the burning aroma of a fellow humans flesh without gagging?
How can your children learn better when they had to watch you do this to a man?
How can these same people go to church and pretend nothing happened?
How can they live with themselves?
How can they admire advanced nations while they're actively making ours uninhabitable?

Its plain sickening.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by engrelvis(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2018
ZAWs:

Stop talking nonsense.
If you don't reside in Rivers, Eleme to be most specific, you won't understand the level of crime these boys perpetrates
Theres no such thing as jungle justice here.
His death was well deserved.
BTW, they were THREE.(as the little devil indicated on the fourth picture)
one escaped, two roasted.
Crime dosent pay
thank u my brother. I dnt really understand people v mercy here.oh because dey didn't c d gory pictures of d man he shot.as I always say I don't pity these criminal.pray u dnt b a victim. these people r devilish.is forming good face because he has been caught.do u know how many people v been save from death because dis action .to hell with dem

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by PHIPEX(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2018
Where is the person he killed? What if he's innocent? Say no to jungle justice.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by deavicky(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2018
zoba88:
A man has been burnt to death in Rivers state after he shot and killed somebody in Eleme.According to an online user who lives in Port Harcourt that shared the story,the deceased was about escaping yesterday after he shot somebody dead two days ago.

When will Nigerians stop jungle justice?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/man-burnt-to-death-after-he-shot-and.html?m=1
Nigerians will stop jungle justice as soon as the police wakes up to its responsibilities.I'm sure it too them up to 30 min to burn that guy. If police had showed up within these period he would'nt been burnt.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by autonomous22: 1:26pm On May 21, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Too much evil in Rivers
Cursed land
Its you that is cursed....

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2018
autonomous22:

Its you that is cursed....
tongue
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Elliot2(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's sad when your journey to hell-fire begins from earth.
It is sadder that they wasted blood in vain which could have been put in blood bank for patients needing blood.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by Tonia500(f): 1:31pm On May 21, 2018
I weep for nigeria wallahi, the danish man that killed alizee and daughter is still going to court with bottle water instead of handcuffs.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by 3kay945(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2018
That was a kid. Damn! His parents needs to be flogged publicly for giving birth to kids they can't cater for.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) by 3kay945(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2018
Elliot2:
It is sadder that they wasted blood in vain which could have been put in blood bank for patients needing blood.

You mean that diluted blood.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.