Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Elbinawi: Nigerian Army Blocked Me On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elbinawi: Nigerian Army Blocked Me On Twitter (509 Views)

See How Nigerian Army Blocked Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (video) / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Nigerian Army Blocked New York Times Editor On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elbinawi: Nigerian Army Blocked Me On Twitter by Elbinawi: 12:01pm On May 21, 2018
The Nigerian Army blocked me today on Twitter. This is not unexpected as on December 2015 President Buhari sent the Army to Zaria where they brutally murdered 1000+ innocent and defenseless civilians. We are Campaigning on this genocide.

The Nigerian Army buried the 1000+ innocent Nigerians they brutally murdered in Zaria in mass graves at night to bury the evidences. They traveled more than 70km with hundreds of the dead bodies. This is #BokoHaram action.

The Nigerian Army chief Buratai is a murderous criminal who led the brutal and inhuman #ZariaGenocide. He is a front for the wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari. These two are notorious agents of Satan and Saudi Arabia.

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: Elbinawi: Nigerian Army Blocked Me On Twitter by adem30: 12:34pm On May 21, 2018
Elbinawi:
The Nigerian Army blocked me today on Twitter. This is not unexpected as on December 2015 President Buhari sent the Army to Zaria where they brutally murdered 1000+ innocent and defenseless civilians. We are Campaigning on this genocide.

The Nigerian Army buried the 1000+ innocent Nigerians they brutally murdered in Zaria in mass graves at night to bury the evidences. They traveled more than 70km with hundreds of the dead bodies. This is #BokoHaram action.

The Nigerian Army chief Buratai is a murderous criminal who led the brutal and inhuman #ZariaGenocide. He is a front for the wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari. These two are notorious agents of Satan and Saudi Arabia.

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

And who will not block a fool like you?

Wasted Education
Re: Elbinawi: Nigerian Army Blocked Me On Twitter by dheilaw1(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2018
alligator will soon wink at you after twitter blockage. useless goat
Re: Elbinawi: Nigerian Army Blocked Me On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 1:04pm On May 21, 2018
adem30:

And who will not block a fool like you?

Wasted Education

You calling a man fighting for justice a fool just because of 30k stipend says alot about who is being unbecoming here in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Senator TINUBU, Endorses GBURUGBURU For 2nd Term / [video] PDP Chairman And Others Remanded In Prison Over Alleged N700 Million / Obaseki Set To Launch Innovation Hub In Edo, Attracts Microsoft, Siemens, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.