Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church (40234 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by oruma19: 9:00am On May 22, 2018
coolcatty:

Nigggah why you shouting??....see the way you are even typing in capital letters??...take a chill pill and drink water...you are too hot tempered to be a christian.

My brother,watch this space...my ministry will become functional mid 2019 God willing.

2000 years ago...times have changed....i stick to my beliefs...my God is not a poor God....He is the owner of the universe.

My brother....what have common sense done for you and i??.....I rather have pastor Biodun's sense than have the one manufactured and produced by all these piety churches....life is meant to be lived once...and we all die...lets enjoy it abeg.
oya na kip following him till he bleeps ur wife. lolzzzzzz. enjoy whateva comes out of his church while i serve my God jejely. but o boy, u are too innocent to fall into biodun's trap, i fear for u...lolzzz
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by opeyemicollins(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2018
This man osinbajo is areal man,despite all the criticism from all angle ,he turn deaf ear to them all and see is job of making a good life for the people of the country as his priority and keeps on doing it,now he was in church i hope the wailers will stop saying all such of bad things about him,some times the said he is not a good christain.
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by adesamtuns: 9:19am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=coolcatty post=67751209][/quote]

Seriously, we criticise what we don't understand. I attended CAC Before Joining COZA. Throughout school, I attended COZA. When people don't understand something, they tend to criticise it.
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by coolcatty: 11:41am On May 22, 2018
oruma19:
oya na kip following him till he bleeps ur wife. lolzzzzzz. enjoy whateva comes out of his church while i serve my God jejely. but o boy, u are too innocent to fall into biodun's trap, i fear for u...lolzzz

See this guy that called me a fooool without provocation claiming to serve God....Oga calm down..you are just a miserable church goer....now you see the reason i follow pastor biodun...he teaches love and forgiveness...and prosperity too...i forgive you for calling me names.
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by oruma19: 12:07am On May 23, 2018
coolcatty:

See this guy that called me a fooool without provocation claiming to serve God....Oga calm down..you are just a miserable church goer....now you see the reason i follow pastor biodun...he teaches love and forgiveness...and prosperity too...i forgive you for calling me names.
i still pity u...because many of u are children whose christian foundation is faulty (biodun inclusive). u only know how to use scriptures to get ur inordinate desires. park well!
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by coolcatty: 9:05am On May 23, 2018
oruma19:
i still pity u...because many of u are children whose christian foundation is faulty (biodun inclusive). u only know how to use scriptures to get ur inordinate desires. park well!

Miserable church goer...God is so far away from you.

Retrace your steps and seek God genuinely...
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by oruma19: 5:29pm On May 23, 2018
coolcatty:

Miserable church goer...God is so far away from you.

Retrace your steps and seek God genuinely...
I pity ur generation because in the end u will gnash ur rotten teeth, but it would have too late. Shm!
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by coolcatty: 6:07pm On May 23, 2018
oruma19:
I pity ur generation because in the end u will gnash ur rotten teeth, but it would have too late. Shm!

Pity yourself you miserable church goer....you have zero ideology,zero sense..zero motive to live...go and roll in the sands like your ancestors before you.

Arrow
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by oruma19: 10:09am On May 25, 2018
coolcatty:

Pity yourself you miserable church goer....you have zero ideology,zero sense..zero motive to live...go and roll in the sands like your ancestors before you.

Arrow
see ur life? That's how u will be a fool foreva, idiot
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by coolcatty: 10:26am On May 25, 2018
oruma19:
see ur life? That's how u will be a fool foreva, idiot

supposed church man...keep hurling invectives...
Re: Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church by oruma19: 8:43pm On May 25, 2018
coolcatty:

supposed church man...keep hurling invectives...
idiot, who is a church man? u r the church man, u and ur stupid criminal pastor biodun "fucker" fatoyibo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / These Pictures Show That Buhari Has Soft Spot For Little Ones / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.