Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies (20597 Views)

It’s Not Govt’s Job To Address Unemployment -fayemi / Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet / SGF Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by emperorblog(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2018
Colourful Famale high heel shoes prize #6000 call or whatsapo 08062971020

Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2018
NaijaNaWaa:
This man has just admitted to crime! Sixty-Four-Million Naira for ORDINARY Website? What has laptop got to do with website? Does it mean that this website is only available on those laptops? I am disappointed that he allowed himself to be roped into this obvious scam.
I don't no whether this is a scam or not but take it from me. I'm a web developer and have spent time with a goverment agency in a different role. Look at the possibilities what if they decide to self host the site by purchasing their own hosting infrastructure such as servers. Mind you there 're servers that cost up to 5-10m. Then factor in the cost of development. Whoever is going to build that site will never do it for cheap knowing its almighty federal goverment that owns the project. Just to say a little though. My ownly grouse with the project is the obvious lack of a well thought out electronic governance policy. Why should the office of the sgf own a website, I bet the presidents office will have its own. Why can't we have synergy in form of a massive e goverment system that cover even the states?
Cheers mate!

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by Cyberleets: 6:59pm On May 21, 2018
website that I will create with 50k
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by skolobo: 7:18pm On May 21, 2018
please mr boss did you train the whole federation? chai...there is God oo!!!
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by marvis13(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2018
Tomorrow some idiot will be calling for the head of G-men without knowing that nigeria government are the highest scammers in the world.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by Juliusdking(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2018
Thief
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by bumzylongs: 7:47pm On May 21, 2018
na ordinary operamini open d website sharp sharp
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by NaijaNaWaa: 8:22pm On May 21, 2018
Reski:
I don't no whether this is a scam or not but take it from me. I'm a web developer and have spent time with a goverment agency in a different role. Look at the possibilities what if they decide to self host the site by purchasing their own hosting infrastructure such as servers. Mind you there 're servers that cost up to 5-10m. Then factor in the cost of development. Whoever is going to build that site will never do it for cheap knowing its almighty federal goverment that owns the project. Just to say a little though. My ownly grouse with the project is the obvious lack of a well thought out electronic governance policy. Why should the office of the sgf own a website, I bet the presidents office will have its own. Why can't we have synergy in form of a massive e goverment system that cover even the states?
Cheers mate!

I guarantee you that it doesn’t include cost of server. That’s why he’s emphasizing purchase of laptops and consultancy.
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 21, 2018
64m and some links are not working. I want to cry cry
It will not be well for that person pricing me 30k for website

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by jospimo: 9:10pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by deebsman1(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2018
I will replicate this site with less than 25k. Domain and hosting 5k, template 8k and the rest money set aside for miscellaneous.

This is a very big fuckery

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 21, 2018
Whogoblog:
grin

Abeg Our Mumu Don Do OooOoo

THIS WEBSITE WAS DESIGNED BY Galaxybackbone LTD

The Actual Cost was stated here : https://aprokogirl.com/7626/www-osgf-gov-ng-real-cost/

Galaxybackbone LTD is the domain registrar
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by Barblow(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2018
The former SFG used #200m to cut grasses, this one used #64m on a website. CHANGE INDEED!
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by Vince77(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2018
Our able webmasters on Nairaland can use 25k to launch same website. What thievery.
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by Codes151(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2018
lol..................shiit hole
Re: Boss Mustapha Unveils N64m Website, Says Critics Not Govt’s Enemies by Nobody: 9:43am On May 22, 2018
64M for the site: I can bet that not more than 4M will procure 10 laptops, buy the domain and host Plus pay for contract.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Police Officers Who Were Killed In Kaduna (Photos) / 2019: I Will Bring Biafra Back To Nigeria If Elected_ Olawepo Hashim / 2019: Buhari’s Men Court Igbo With 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.