Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (35119 Views)

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by ijustdey: 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
by Mansur Ibrahim

Ali Ndume, senator representing Borno south, says he regrets supporting Bukola Saraki to emerge senate president.

Speaking on Hard Copy, a Channels Television programme, the lawmaker accused Saraki of targetting those who oppose him.

In March 2017, the lawmaker was suspended for “embarrassing” Saraki and Dino Melaye, senator representing Kogi west.

Ndume had demanded that the upper legislative chamber investigate the allegation that a vehicle imported without appropriate customs documents belong to Saraki while he also moved for a probe into the allegations of certificate forgery levelled against Melaye.

During the television programme, Maupe Ogun, the presenter, had asked the senator If he regrets supporting the senate president and he said: “Yes, I do. Look at the senate now, we have been reduced to unbearable level of integrity, just because of few people, few person, that is wrong.

“I don’t want to be individualistic about it. We put the leadership there for Saraki; if you want me to be specific about it, and then it turns out to be another thing. We have senator’s president now, instead of senate president.”

Ndume said his relationship with Saraki went sour because of his love for the truth.
He maintained that he has a cordial relationship with his colleagues at the upper legislative chamber.

“I speak the truth a lot even if I’m alone, and I stand by it. We started with the issue of Magu, I was with you on national TV and that is history now, then we came out and the second issue was that of the car importation, and the issue of Dino Melaye’s certificate and then I was shockingly suspended for 180 days and it was not the committee that recommended that,” he said.

“My colleagues did not not know about the report that was used to suspend me illegally and unconstitutionally for 180 days. That’s why I went quietly to court and you see the response of my people then.

“It is not fair for one among equal to take himself up, and use, take advantage of the gavel to rule instead of to lead, instead of to preside, that is what the constitution says. The senate president is to preside, he doesn’t even have a vote, he has no voice.

By the time you accept being the senate president, you have lost your right to some extent as a senator until the senate ties, that is when you come in to break the ties. This is not the case, as senate president will say, ‘I direct so so so and my members…’.

“I mean, it’s very unfortunate, I personally did not expect this. That is how we got it wrong, because once an individual thinks he owns the senate, and he dishes out the direction, and dishes out what he thinks, you’ll always get it wrong… 108 heads are better than one. But for now, senate at certain point is like Dino and Saraki. It is very unfortunate.”

https://www.thecable.ng/ndume-saraki-betrayed-us-i-regret-supporting-him

8 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Oloripelebe: 3:48pm On May 21, 2018
grin

The same way dullar dinho undecided betrayed the zombies grin grin grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by SalamRushdie: 3:50pm On May 21, 2018
So because he didn't support your Satanic agenda to to overrun Nigeria with state terrorism he betrayed you? You are clearly not ok

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Skepticus: 4:08pm On May 21, 2018
cool
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by CilicMarin: 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:
So because he didn't support your Satanic agenda to to overrun Nigeria with state terrorism he betrayed you? You are clearly not ok
[/s]

The way you stick out your neck on Nairaland to defend criminals in order to get embarassedb]"Likes and Shares" [/b]from the useless ipob yoots, is sickening..I mean how can a grown up man, wake up in the morning armed with 100MB and a chinko phone , logs on to the internet, just to look for threads on corrupt persons to defend them for free.

Are you really alright or are you on something?

You sure need help.

181 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by SalamRushdie: 4:20pm On May 21, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

The way you stick out your neck on Nairaland to defend criminals in order to get "Likes and Shares" from the useless ipob yoots, is sickening..I mean how can a grown up man, wake up in the morning armed with 100MB and a chinko phone , logs on to the internet, just to look for threads on corrupt persons to defend them for free.

Are you really alright or are you on something?

You sure need help.

Point of correction Three different unlimited data plans ..I don't count megabytes for anything

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2018
All I read was Tantrums

6 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by obonujoker(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2018
johnmartus:
embarassed my friend keep quite you're the most stupid dude on this forum.

Mynd44 rule 2....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by johnmartus(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Myndd44 Lalasticlala..please rule 2 has been breached by this character who is bent on making Nairaland lawless..I pray the rule 2 is applied in case .
which rule .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by johnmartus(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2018
obonujoker:

Mynd44 rule 2....
mischievous.
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 21, 2018
Nigerian Politicians = Cool Robbers

3 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by LastSurvivor11: 5:44pm On May 21, 2018
He is disappointed with sarki not because of the assassinations allegations and corruption cases but because he is not dancing to the tune of those that supported him against tinubus candidate..

You see why some of us think that sarki n Dino case seems politically motivated..
You see why Nigeria can never work, when people who should be fighting for Nigerians are busy fighting for themselves..
Pathetic

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2018
grin

Nairaland will be a better place if suen install the delete button. I just wasted my comment

Kindly install the delete button on comment grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by theophorus(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
...Sometimes you think you are doing others not knowing that you are trapping yourself.

Welcome to the Real World, Mr. Ndume.
Now you can give people better advice when they want to trend your path.
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by malware: 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
What happens after the regret?

3 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by jeeqaa7(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
grin
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by NwaNimo1(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by BruncleZuma: 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by ofuonyebi: 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
shut up your dirty mouth ndume....you and saharaki is in the same boat...5&6!

4 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 21, 2018
shocked

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by kennieG(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2018
All Nigeria students should visit this site "unimitx. com... Trending at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by BlackHatNaija: 5:50pm On May 21, 2018
He's learning the hard way. In politics, no permanent enemy, no permanent friend.
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Azontopada: 5:50pm On May 21, 2018
Na the same canoe dey paddle una
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by frankwyte: 5:51pm On May 21, 2018
Senator Ali Ndume has always be known for notoriety in very questionable circumstances. Recall the issues of the terrorist that he was implicated him under the GEN gov't and several more. Hard to say this but, you are not fit a senator !

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Benekruku(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2018
I regret why Tinubu never used him for money rituals

It was a big mistake

Saraki should be vomiting money now if Tinubu had acted fast

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by unitysheart(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2018
Story time story time, baba titi fe lo le.

Na now you know say una head no correct.
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by chinjo(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2018
Is this not the Boko Haram Senator?

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Benekruku(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

5%

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-Ita's Leaked Memo To The Presidency / 2023: PDP Governors Kick As Atiku Plans To Retain Peter Obi As Running Mate / Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.