Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,672 members, 7,959,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) (56956 Views)

El-Rufai: Opinion Polls Projecting Peter Obi As The Winner Are A Joke (Video) / Abba Kyari With Obi Cubana At IGP Alkali’s Son’s Wedding In Borno (photos) / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Jarus(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2018
This guy is literally worshipped in Kwara!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by samdigo90: 8:56pm On May 21, 2018
The appropriate reaction from saraki should be that of great concern and sorrow. the man in charge of keeping the nigerian people safe is an illiterate. this is of grave concern

1 Like

Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2018
sad
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Orpe7(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
All for some change from sarki
In good time u go know whatsup
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Akinpelumusibau: 8:58pm On May 21, 2018
Saraki we Nigerians knows its your handiwork so keep laughing but always remember that He who laugh last, laugh Best.
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by cystem(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2018
So funny
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 21, 2018
All these Buhari's appointees must give accounts of their appointment services after office.

The next government must go all out to probe this administration of Buhari's cabals.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by tunary(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2018
E don red for igp idris for the main time sha them go use am catch fun Nigerians sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2018
IGP drama is still treading
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 21, 2018
Jarus:
This guy is literally worshipped in Kwara!

angry angry angry sad sad sad

Tinubu should have continued with belgore and maybe there would have been a chance to unseat this bagger. Now we're all screwed
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 21, 2018
Baawaa:
I pity Saraki in advance,
Did I hear you say pity? he's wiser than all of them. He still belongs to the old folks . I see him dumping the yeye party very soon and that's why they are trying to implicate him and Dino.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Maxmavis(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2018
And this is news?
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by ojobek: 9:11pm On May 21, 2018
transmission transmitted, transformer, transition, transition, I beg,laugh want to kill me.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Sanchez01: 9:19pm On May 21, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Police will declare the MC mocking the IG wanted
He is wanted already. F-Sars are on his tail as I type this grin
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 21, 2018
oyb:

angry angry angry sad sad sad

Tinubu should have continued with belgore and maybe there would have been a chance to unseat this bagger. Now we're all screwed
Tinubu is a selfish man, protecting his own interest. It's glaring . He deliberately dumped belgore and planted his own candidate who lost serially. He tried to do the same in Ondo election but his candidate lost, same in Osun during the election to replace the late senator adeleke. Adeleke's brother went and bought the candidate form , being an APC man but tinubu did not allow him to succeed. He planted his own candidate and Adeleke junior now dumped the apc and went to the PDP to buy a form and the rest was history. He had a landslide win. We are waiting for him and his yeye town hall meetings in Lagos soon. He will be shocked because nobody would listen to him this time and if he likes, let him share all his monies and use his thugs on us in 2019. When Afenifere was warning him in 2014 of his friendship with buhari, he turned a deaf ear. They told him buhari had a hidden agenda and a jihadist who hardly have a human face, which resulted in the 80s coup that unseated him but tinubu for his selfish interest went ahead and rebranded buhari at the Chatham house in the uk as a true democrat. the consequence is what we are all seeing now. Even the majority of the northern muslims do not like him because of his stance. Why do people think he's after El-Zakzaky ? He feels his faction of muslim is not the real one so, he must be dealt with by all means. He went and cooked lies against the shi'aites and started killing them. Anybody who is in doubt about buhari's stance should watch the video on youtube about his support for sharia. Nigerian political space should not be built upon religion because we are a multi-religious nation. The pockets of violence here and there and his quietness about it are a proof of his actuslisation of hid hidden plans. Except he leaves there, killings would not stop, it would get worse . Please NLanders, watch my words and note today's date. If he should win in 2019, Nigeria is in trouble. We aint seen nothing yet...and if he lost out, there would be bloodshed because he would want to remain there, challenging the outcome of the election and his followers would cry foul. Watch out people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by yeman1(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2018
laugh ha ha ha
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by neonly: 9:33pm On May 21, 2018
They will soon give dat MC Dino treatment just watch
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Pavarottii(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2018
nnachukz:
Trouble dey sleep, nyanga go dey wake am. Na wetin e dey find? Wahalaaaa! e dey find.
MC no follow Saraki and Idris play o. Na you oga idris go crush first.
Tell me one person he has crushed?
Is dino not still talking today?
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2018
Dem go fall this IGP hand like Tafa Balogun,
All of you have to die
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2018
ideology:

You are wasting your time, even Tinubu tried harder.

Politicians have a way of sorting themselves out.

Just know that IG is an appointee and even after office he can be called back to answer to his atrocities too.
has joseph mbu bn called to answer to his atrocities?
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by SOFTENGR: 9:52pm On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by 2mch(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2018
So funny... that MC na comedian. Hahahahaha grin
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by kenoz(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2018
I pity the MC
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by mekonglobal(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2018
Baawaa:
No rip to the mc instead.
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 21, 2018
ojobek:
transmission transmitted, transformer, transition, transition, I beg,laugh want to kill me.

APC and Buhari's cabals they still have few months to transition hand over to the next party and people.
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by ehioziosa: 10:18pm On May 21, 2018
Clean and cheap lexus here for you....

http://www.alcobo.com/productviewindex.jsp?naw=187

follow the above link to purchase.

from Nairaland Salesman

Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by biomedics(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2018
Baawaa:

Are you okay
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by lookingfly: 10:34pm On May 21, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Saraki must be feeling lika a saint now... You really messed up this country SARAKI. I just hate Nigerian Politicians
saraki messed up this country!!...... Are you well? what did your Buhari father of a mediocre and gross failure do to this country?
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Turantula(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2018
This is hate speech.
Afonjas hope I have spoken your mind(s)
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by Unrated900(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
What state is the Ig from,can someone tells me.
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by mechanics(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2018
Lolz, they will soon do his own video.
Re: Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) by peterphd(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2018
fairfora:
Tinubu is a selfish man, protecting his own interest. It's glaring . He deliberately dumped belgore and planted his own candidate who lost serially. He tried to do the same in Ondo election but his candidate lost, same in Osun during the election to replace the late senator adeleke. Adeleke's brother went and bought the candidate form , being an APC man but tinubu did not allow him to succeed. He planted his own candidate and Adeleke junior now dumped the apc and went to the PDP to buy a form and the rest was history. He had a landslide win. We are waiting for him and his yeye town hall meetings in Lagos soon. He will be shocked because nobody would listen to him this time and if he likes, let him share all his monies and use his thugs on us in 2019. When Afenifere was warning him in 2014 of his friendship with buhari, he turned a deaf ear. They told him buhari had a hidden agenda and a jihadist who hardly have a human face, which resulted in the 80s coup that unseated him but tinubu for his selfish interest went ahead and rebranded buhari at the Chatham house in the uk as a true democrat. the consequence is what we are all seeing now. Even the majority of the northern muslims do not like him because of his stance. Why do people think he's after El-Zakzaky ? He feels his faction of muslim is not the real one so, he must be dealt with by all means. He went and cooked lies against the shi'aites and started killing them. Anybody who is in doubt about buhari's stance should watch the video on youtube about his support for sharia. Nigerian political space should not be built upon religion because we are a multi-religious nation. The pockets of violence here and there and his quietness about it are a proof of his actuslisation of hid hidden plans. Except he leaves there, killings would not stop, it would get worse . Please NLanders, watch my words and note today's date. If he should win in 2019, Nigeria is in trouble. We aint seen nothing yet...and if he lost out, there would be bloodshed because he would want to remain there, challenging the outcome of the election and his followers would cry foul. Watch out people.

Sense will not kill you. #BackToDaura2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students / "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.