Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos (62703 Views)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by HeyCorleone(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2018
If he hadn't been caught in 2 months time he'd be rocking his 2018 GLK and be picking up other girls who may also become victims.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by biznesstime: 10:30pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 21, 2018
I "ll wager that it first began with trashing her. Things just went SOUTH from there.
What is done is done, RIP to the dead.
Now that he has put her face down in a bucket, Let's see how he won't suffer for this heinous crime or at best kick the BUCKET shocked
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by kereman1: 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
Did they use China phone that don't have flashlight to snap this picture or what?
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Chubhie: 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
When a society is too obsessed with paper money and material things, this is the end result.

Decadence since 1960 is imploding before our very eyes. It gets crazier each passing day.

Evolution must happen. What is Nigeria evolving into?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
Nigerian guys have become so desperate that I'm even scared of going into any relationship because you can't tell the motive behind any proposal now.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Wellets50(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
He should eat the body ooo..because me no see the girl head ooo...maybe you ppl should ask Ogun ppl...the way about the head

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:32pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
Afonja why
The killer boyfriend is Igbo they both live together as husband and wife but they had no child together. The man was taken to Akinpelu police station when he was arrested. It happened around Mafoluku Oshodi, balogun street to be precise but won't mention the house number

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by yusfate4(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2018
Subhanallah
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:33pm On May 21, 2018
Wellets50:
He should eat the body ooo..because me no see the girl head ooo...maybe you ppl should ask Ogun ppl...the way about the head
The killer boyfriend is Igbo, they both live together as husband and wife but they had no child together. The man was taken to Akinpelu police station when he was arrested. It happened around Mafoluku Oshodi, balogun street to be precise but won't mention the house number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by henrixx(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2018
Alariiwo:
Girls are now endangered species in Nigeria..

The chances of a girl growing old now is 2/10.
ohboi see comment .... grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Lucasbalo(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2018
Poverty and illiteracy at work. Why would someone believe that by killing others, he or she is going to get rich. Antiquated way of reasoning. God help Africa with these kind of mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by SoapQueen(f): 10:35pm On May 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Nigerian guys have become so desperate that I'm even scared of going into any relationship because you can't tell the motive behind any proposal now.

Lol.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 21, 2018
what could she have done to have deserve such......
R.I.P
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
Appalling and Barbaric. Ladies should be careful with the kind of guys they befriend or date. Your safety first before giving any consideration to accept any Dick.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
Reality check: For every 1 ritualist that is caught, 10 others suceeded.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
Afonja why

The Ibkayee you shamelessly asslick religiously just happens to be a Yoruba. Oponu, Omo aja, baba e adofuro

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
See bad news and ritual murders coming up every week from Yoruba land ..yet they are d first to call other people ritual killers
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Alariiwo: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:
If he hadn't been caught in 2 months time he'd be rocking his 2018 GLK and be picking up other girls who may also become victims.

The olopolo ejas you mean? Fish-brained beings dem.

Some hoe might have pushed him into the act by broke-shaming him. Cockless things.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by sunepapi14: 10:41pm On May 21, 2018
The heart of man is incredibly wicked.
But wait a minute, all these boys wey dey do money ritual, how many ritualist them see say get money passed Bill Gates..... Rubbish.
Please ladies be careful with the guys you go out with.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Wellets50(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2018
Girls say no to bad gangs don't kwon why girls of nowadays like bad boy's ...R.I.P
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Malawian(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2018
what can even make a guy feel so strong about a girl to the point of snuffing life out of her? I mean, this girl walked into my shop 2 weeks ago, and it took me almost 10 seconds to recognize her face. This was someone I used to suck her breast less than 2 years ago.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by bosun1o2(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
Afonja why
how do you know it's afonja stop transmitting trash
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by ekanDamie: 10:47pm On May 21, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
the heart of a man is desperately wicked who can no it?
I can no eat
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Wellets50(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

The killer boyfriend is Igbo, they both live together as husband and wife but they had no child together. The man was taken to Akinpelu police station when he was arrested. It happened around Mafoluku Oshodi, balogun street to be precise but won't mention the house number
.....please read again the topic says girlfriend not husband and wife as you claim....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by orjaha(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2018
I beg let him go the way the lady gone
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by ekanDamie: 10:49pm On May 21, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

No 35 do ur worst mr olofofo.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 21, 2018
Otu nnegi no na high sea
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The Ibkayee you shamelessly asslick religiously just happens to be a Yoruba. Oponu, Omo aja, baba e adofuro
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by Unrated900(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2018
Too bad what are guys looking for to this extent of killing someone for money this is really pathetic.let him face the songs
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:59pm On May 21, 2018
Wellets50:
.....please read again the topic says girlfriend not husband and wife as you claim....
am giving you first hand eye witness account and not copy paste news from the internet. trezzyhelm copied and paste what they saw on Facebook.
Re: Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos by molas02: 11:00pm On May 21, 2018
who ever says Buhari cause this i will spank him..................Afon-jassssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) / Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) / Nigerian Man Who Spent 16 Years In Prison For Crime He Didn't Commit, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.