Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her (46582 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by kereman1: 11:07am On May 22, 2018
Jabioro:
Useless developers
senseless comment... probably an alfa @ ibadan placed the order for the private parts for ritual

gerraraher

1 Like

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Saintsquare(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2018
See how they are developing Lagos
thank God for your life o

1 Like

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Nobody: 11:08am On May 22, 2018
gonkin:
God saved you from organ harvesters.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by ssikiru: 11:08am On May 22, 2018
thank God for your life
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2018
Afonja is d bigest mistake of Naija
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by computerglobal(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2018
Jabioro:
Useless developers

grin
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Yinxies(f): 11:12am On May 22, 2018
This is no story.... It happens all the time.

Only greedy people fall for their rubbish fraud

Fatherofdragons:
Afonjas and fake stories

1 Like

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by thatigboman: 11:15am On May 22, 2018
Jabioro:
Useless developers
your food don land. what goes around comes around.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by thatigboman: 11:17am On May 22, 2018
Geraldyne:
had a similar incident about dollar sharing in Owerri last December, though I didn't know what they were up to...luckily the person I wanted to visit didn't pick up his calls so I asked them to drop me... it was later on that I was discussing with a friend about this and he told me they were fraudsters
thank God for your life
whenever you hear dollar in a taxi, ask them to stop you in the next bus stop. it's pure fraudsters.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Iamtipsyy(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2018
HtwoOw:
Organ harvesters don't usually tell their victims what will happen especially when they are fully alert

Thank God for your life but this story get Kleg
are you a harvester?
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by 3kay945(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2018
The heart of men they say is full of evil.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Kingdolo(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2018
angry
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by OhiOfIhima: 11:32am On May 22, 2018
Wait.... All of them from Potopoto republic. Ninu awe ee, ahh, fear God awon werey yi..

1 Like

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Nobody: 11:32am On May 22, 2018
this omoniyi people sef.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by OhiOfIhima: 11:34am On May 22, 2018
kereman1:

senseless comment...
probably an alfa @ ibadan placed the order for the private parts for ritual

gerraraher
But Igbo is the one heading the affair here.. Learn with your brain Oga.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by kereman1: 11:37am On May 22, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
But Igbo is the one heading the affair here.. Learn with your brain Oga.

egufe

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by sammirano: 11:42am On May 22, 2018
They should have been burnt there. Bloody flat head.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Myself2(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2018
Nonsense

So nobody fit arrange two tyres ,petrol and matches

Haba

1 Like

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by 3moses: 11:49am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=HtwoOw post=67769431]Organ harvesters don't usually tell their victims what will happen especially when they are fully
were u once a victim before?
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Jabioro: 11:51am On May 22, 2018
thatigboman:
your food don land. what goes around comes around.
the world (earth) is spherical
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by jimrog: 11:52am On May 22, 2018
kereman1:

egufe

Is that Nnamdi cownu?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by ruffDiamond: 11:55am On May 22, 2018
b-EAST of NO NATION cool

bloody cannibal

sonofOTOKOTO

daughterofCLIFORD ORJI

1 Like

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by ruffDiamond: 11:57am On May 22, 2018
Myself2:
Nonsense

So nobody fit arrange two tyres ,petrol and matches

Haba
the thing vex me too o common used tyres full everywhere na angry
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by justinalumbi: 12:00pm On May 22, 2018
May God continue to exports them my sister thank you for your life
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by mavinc4u(f): 12:08pm On May 22, 2018
Na wah but how did she know all their full names or where they calling themselves name in the vehicle? That part is very difficult to Crack.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by SAMBARRY: 12:11pm On May 22, 2018
Smh.gbogbo eyan shafelowo

No thanks to nice encourging criminal activities in his songs.kinshatilowo

Whether its to kidnap,do human sacrifice or defraud,kinshatilowo.no more dignity in labour again

Everyone desperately looking for money and fame
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by chiagozien(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2018
How did you know all their names.
Afonja always want to drag igbos in their evil business.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by naturefellow(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2018
Edu3Again:

Just the link shows na fake
but photos now tell lies
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Strikethem: 12:34pm On May 22, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Afonjas and fake stories
All cos the names are Igbos. I have said it times without number, you people constitute 50% of crimes in Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by abimic(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2018
Yinxies:
This is no story.... It happens all the time.

Only greedy people fall for their rubbish fraud

Rubbish fraud? Like you've never been to Lagos and see lagosians do not sleep, Just pray u don't fall victim so that we don't laugh u in the face that you're a gimmick. Again, escaping from them at those hours of day is Grace not by anyone's wisdom. One Just need be a little bit careful and watchful not a matter of your so called greediness.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by HtwoOw: 1:49pm On May 22, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
are you a harvester?

3moses:
were u once a victim before?

My friends , your questions are rhetoric , It's common sense, if you want to take someone's organs , you don't tell them when they are awake and fully alert and will be able to fight back or scream loud , merely hearing you are about to get pieced will send an overdose of adrenaline to your blood and you'll fight like someone with 7 spirits

I don't have to be a victim or harvester to know
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by ewehh1: 1:51pm On May 22, 2018
ile ti mo ba yi....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . / Vikings Vs KKK; Man Gunned Down By Suspected Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.