Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her (46660 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Boyooosa(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2018
But the suspects denied being kidnappers, insisting that they were just fraudsters looking for who to swindle.
This part tho, they will go and tell it to their IPO.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Assassin101: 1:54pm On May 22, 2018
u get luck, dem for scatter your puna and still collect your money

Geraldyne:
had a similar incident about dollar sharing in Owerri last December, though I didn't know what they were up to...luckily the person I wanted to visit didn't pick up his calls so I asked them to drop me... it was later on that I was discussing with a friend about this and he told me they were fraudsters
thank God for your life
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by ezy9: 2:20pm On May 22, 2018
Thank God for you
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Rozaytee: 2:37pm On May 22, 2018
PrinceVM:
just imagining how dey will b cutting her to piece alife; nawa oooo; God pls dnt let me n my family to fall into a wrong hand::
Amen o me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by Liberator007(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
Ekiti360:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/mob-rescues-woman-from-suspected-kidnappers-ritualists-2/amp/
From the 'dollar' angle, they are fraudsters. That is how they go about defrauding unsuspecting victims. They even rape most of them. These people are everywhere but they are more notorious around Fagba (Iju railway line). That I can say is probably their headquarters
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by bigpicture001: 5:30pm On May 22, 2018
I have always known that kidney transplant operations in NIGERIA means instant death for many innocent ppl who will b kidnapped and kidneys forcefully removed and transferred to the desperate rich patients.....NIGERIA stupid country with foolish mentality....very weird place to live in
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by ethicalUser(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2018
There was no point changing the name from afonja to igbo name. we know those who can do this shit
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by myke92(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2018
These story reeks of fakeness.. Chai.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by iukpe: 10:34pm On May 22, 2018
In this helpless situation, a victim must be bold to pull the steering and make a mess on the road to halt their action.
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by gabbie77: 8:37am On May 23, 2018
wink
Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by adiyemama(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

Re: Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her by tubolancer(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2018
thatigboman:
whenever you hear dollar in a taxi, ask them to stop you in the next bus stop. it's pure fraudsters.
And they will stop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.