Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Obj And His Brother Ogd (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj And His Brother Ogd (picture) (654 Views)

Ogun State At 40, "This Governor, OGD, Touched Our Lives" / Why Ogd And I Can Never Agree,by Spbk. / OGD Banned To Hold Political Office For Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj And His Brother Ogd (picture) by Nigerd(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2010
OBJ having a day dreaming and OGD in his xtesy of dream want to be the Bible Daniel

Re: Obj And His Brother Ogd (picture) by chidichris(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2010
@moderator sir,
nothing must happen to this picture again.
am happy i have it on my desktop now so delete it and i will post it on every topic.
the idea of deleting this picture will amount to selective justice.
in the spirit of democracy, i will ask that this pic be left alone.
Re: Obj And His Brother Ogd (picture) by naso2(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^
you keeping sniffing for threads that have anything to do with OBJ. wetin dis man do you?
Re: Obj And His Brother Ogd (picture) by akelliah(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2010
rubish lipsrsealed
Re: Obj And His Brother Ogd (picture) by SLIGHT(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2010
Comedy section pls!

(1) (Reply)

Twist In Inec Chairman’s Appointment / It’s Free For All *as Pdp Clears Coast For Jonathan, Ibb, Others / Girl, 18, Sues INEC Over August 28 Lg Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.