Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Should Nigerian Voters Be Sujected To Brain Scans ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigerian Voters Be Sujected To Brain Scans ? (444 Views)

Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters / 2023:How Can Lagos And South West Voters Be Protected From Tinubu Thugs / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigerian Voters Be Sujected To Brain Scans ? by rekeson: 10:09am On May 22, 2018
I don't get it sometimes; and quite frankly I need someone to enlighten me on this.

When u see news headlines like;

Obj says APC must go

Obj visits Afenifere

So so and so deflects from party A to B

Etc

You immediately start seeing comments like obj have spoken, Buhari is a gonner. Or comments like PDP or APC is dead cos so so deflected.

So my question is this; is it not just 1 vote that each of dese persons or group of persons making headlines have?

Does it mean that one single individual can sway a multitude of fully matured citizens with a functional brain to vote 4 a particular candidate.

Or does the westerners, easterners and northerners vote in d direction their elites directs them to?

I am just curious because in other climes, voting is done in line with personal convictions and not via court followership and sentiments like we have in Nigeria.

So is it really possible that the entire population always vote in d direction and influence of d likes of Tinubu, Aerewa, Buhari, Ohaneze, etc, and not base on individual/personal convictions ?

Does anybody or tribe with a working brain really need to be railroaded into voting for a particular candidate, whether the candidate is qualified or not?
Re: Should Nigerian Voters Be Sujected To Brain Scans ? by whitebeard(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2018
Op did u scan ur brain before u post

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Voters Be Sujected To Brain Scans ? by rekeson: 10:37am On May 22, 2018
whitebeard:
Op did u scan ur brain before u post

U are actually part of the problem. U can't read and digest and thus empower these old wines to tell u who to vote 4, and not who u know is qualified...
Re: Should Nigerian Voters Be Sujected To Brain Scans ? by whitebeard(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2018
rekeson:

U are actually part of the problem. U can't read and digest and thus empower these old wines to tell u who to vote 4, and not who u know is qualified...
I am not attacking ur post, indeed u made sense, I am attacking ur title..

I guess u also need to learn to read and digest..!!

Cool down okay..!

Chill

(1) (Reply)

Important Need For Sovereign Referendum In Nigeria / What 3 Things Would You Do First If You Were Made President? / How Much Is A Litre Of Kerosene Sold In Your Area??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.