Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services (54871 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The world needs more of this.
I am so moved, may God bless him immensely.

As a service to humanity.
I NwaAmaikpe hereby volunteers to donate my sperm to any female or family in need of a hybrid donor for free.

Just contact me,
I promise not to let you down.
But because the times are bad and to ensure that my sperm isn't used for fetish purposes, I'd jerk outside and cum inside.

Talk about the devil and he appears.

While reading the story, the thought that this would be a fitting occupation for you cascaded my mind.

Behold ,I wasn't disappointed when I scrolled down to read a few comments and whaaam! You've announced your availability for the role of injecting ladies with spermatozoa.

Keep it up Nwa. The cap fits you.

1 Like

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by iammarvellux(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
Are u kidding ME?
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by watchindelta(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2018
Chai brother n sister go marry each other tire later bcuz of dis guy oh undecided undecided undecided if u kn wat i mean kiss undecided
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Pearl05(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

They said human being and not an animal. It is people like you that vote in the North that people say animals vote in the North.

During census, they don't count you as human. They say "Papa NwaAmaikpe has 13 children, 1 wife, 4 goats, 1 pig and 2 STDs."

That's so shallow. You need help.

1 Like

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by EVARISTOMONARCH: 10:23pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by realGod(f): 10:36pm On May 23, 2018
PassiveNaira:

LWKMD. I wonder how he gets to release the sperm without first getting aroused.
following
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 23, 2018
oga70563:
Oboy, see confirm business idea.

Imagine creating a website that renders sperm delivery service in Nigeria. When we deliver the sperm to you, you pour it inside ur nunu.

But all this ritualist would spoil business for us
caution : don't try it in Africa. Ritual things.
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by SniperSmurf(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2018
So you think they no dey do rituals for jand?

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by lereinter(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2018
oyinbo people
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by ladygudhead(f): 11:30pm On May 23, 2018
i dont undertand the door to door delivery. after each delivery do the ladies drink d sperm or use it 2 garnish salad. izzit not supposed 2 b a sperm bank to sperm bank delivery? well i didnt read d post sha.
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by jimcaddy(m): 11:55pm On May 23, 2018
Nice business idea. But in Naija, they will say its for ritual purposes. But I fit start the business oo. Fertile semen for sale... I go make am walahi..
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by tillaman(m): 2:27am On May 24, 2018
This is a case of an accomplished wanksta
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Revolva(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2018
make e be lex steele na
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by sholla20(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2018
I comment my reserve.
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Pylony(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2018
Where can i donate here in Nigeria for 100k economy harsh o. undecided
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Tamarapetty(f): 10:45am On May 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
When am I donating mine to Tamarapetty? embarassed
Lol silly
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol silly
Tell me when joor
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Tamarapetty(f): 11:02am On May 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Tell me when joor
Lol, i don't knowww
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, i don't knowww
Jus hurry and do
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Tamarapetty(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Jus hurry and do
grin ok
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Yankiss(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The world needs more of this.
I am so moved, may God bless him immensely.

As a service to humanity.
I NwaAmaikpe hereby volunteers to donate my sperm to any female or family in need of a hybrid donor for free.

Just contact me,
I promise not to let you down.
But because the times are bad and to ensure that my sperm isn't used for fetish purposes, I'd jerk outside and cum inside.

Hehehehehehehe. NwaAmaikpe himself. You sabi sharp business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.