Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria (38006 Views)

Abortion, Adultery, Witchcraft, Suicide: Unknown Actions That Can Land You Jail / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / 25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by MICIBAMA(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2018
How to Set Up a New Twitter Account?
. Go to the Twitter website (twitter.com).

Read the About Twitter and Twitter Basics (under Twitter Help Center) pages.

http://techusnaija..com.ng/2018/05/Set-Up-New-Twitter-Account.html

Before you set up an account, understand what you're getting yourself into. Just because everyone is tweeting and chirping, it doesn't mean that Twitter is for you, so its best to read the what, why and how to get a better feel for what you're signing up for.

2. Go back to the home page (twitter.com), and fill in the blanks under "New to Twitter? Join today!" Click "Sign up" to set up an account.

Upon clicking the button you will be brought to the Create a Twitter Account page. Select an available username. This is the name by which other Twitter followers will recognize you.

3. Read the terms of service and click "Create my account."

4. Add friends or skip it until you become more familiar with Twitter. If you don't want to add friends at this time, click "Skip." You can always add friends later.

http://techusnaija..com.ng/2018/05/Set-Up-New-Twitter-Account.html
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by NaijaTechnician(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2018
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by nsesam(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2018
Voting for APC on election day will not only land you in trouble in Nigeria, it will land you in grave. Bewarn

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by emmansus(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2018
What about not eating throughout a day,which trouble reach this one.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by labisibrass(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2018
A young guy with beards driving a good car If you know you know
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 3:00pm On May 22, 2018
Buying a used phone.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by AmukuFord: 3:02pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can name 9 more.

1)-Having a tattoo
2)-Carrying dreads,
3)-Sagging your pants
4)-Entering free-lifts
5)-Growing beards, (beardgang)
6)-Struggling right of way with Dangote truck.
7)-Throwing "knockout" at a Police station,
8.)-Using of counterfeit money to pay for bail.

and

9)-Shouting "Sai Baba" at Ariaria market.
Greatly supported

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by unchangeable: 3:04pm On May 22, 2018
10 To be bar the road when armies are trying to pass by! To comferm ask the men in black clothes
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by Pentools(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2018
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by sexdoll: 3:06pm On May 22, 2018
my drivers licence just got expired yesterday.

please what's the days of grace pending getting a new licence?

i'll be traveling soon and i dey fear police wahala...
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by ndidibabe(f): 3:13pm On May 22, 2018
gazilion:
10. Going to the Police Station
LMAO
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by hollywater: 3:15pm On May 22, 2018
# 7 is a useless Law.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by dhamilaray(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2018
#wear carmoflag as a civilian
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by xreal: 3:19pm On May 22, 2018
* disarming or/and inflicting injury when attacked by an armed thief.

* Rescue an accident victim.

* Rescue a victim of gun shot.

* Carrying a laptop bag, trouble doubles if a laptop is found in it (forget say you get receipt).

* Having 'oyinbo' name on your phone contact, trouble doubles if you and the 'oyinbo' been dey chat for Facebook or WhatsApp.

* Doing mtscheeew to MOPOL.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by xreal: 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
sexdoll:
my drivers licence just got expired yesterday.

please what's the days of grace pending getting a new licence?

i'll be traveling soon and i dey fear police wahala...

I doubt there is such thing as grace.

Avoid these kind of troubles OP is talking about, renew before you embark on the journey, or you go by public transport.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by 24hoursreporter: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
post=67779570:
Defending Buhari in a public bus.

LOL!I will consider that in the next article.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by sexdoll: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
xreal:

I doubt there is such thing as grace.

Avoid these kind of troubles OP is talking about, renew before you embark on the journey, or you go by public transport.

Thanx man.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by 24hoursreporter: 3:25pm On May 22, 2018
sleemfesh:
Which kain yeye list be this bikonu?
Hia.
And it made front page.
Mtcheww.

@sleemfesh, is anything wrong with the list?
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by 24hoursreporter: 3:26pm On May 22, 2018
Pentools:

OP your points are OOP...

You Think so?
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by Nonnyflex(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can name 9 more.

1)-Having a tattoo
2)-Carrying dreads,
3)-Sagging your pants
4)-Entering free-lifts

and

Yours is a better list... The OP's list are crimes almost anywhere else in the world
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by BlackHatNaija: 3:36pm On May 22, 2018
24hoursreporter:

LOL!I will consider that in the next article.
Lol. Yeah, looking forward. Lol

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by badesco(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2018
one more, antagonising Pmb
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2018
No 10... Not giving police or army their 'statutory' 20 and 100 naira at checkpoint
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

1)-Having a tattoo

OK!

NwaAmaikpe:

2)-Carrying dreads,

Agreed!

NwaAmaikpe:

3)-Sagging your pants

These doing this should be flogged!

NwaAmaikpe:

4)-Entering free-lifts

Umm, ok.

NwaAmaikpe:

Why would this be a problem?

NwaAmaikpe:

Be wise!

NwaAmaikpe:

This should be encouraged even!!!

NwaAmaikpe:

But, but... bail is free!!!

NwaAmaikpe:

[/quote]

Sai b... ah, never mind.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by cosmos1440: 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
10. Walking down the street and minding your own business, especially in Lagos, when the SARS/police are doing illegal raid.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by nedublink(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2018
post=67779570:
Defending Buhari in a public bus.
condemning buhari in a public bus.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by HoodBillionaire: 4:17pm On May 22, 2018
we all know those are lies
things dah can geh u in trouble esp with SARS

carrying a laptop bag with a laptop in it but have no receipt as proof

using an iphone
carrying of dreads
driving during day time and sars flag u down with nothing to show hw u earn a living
arguing with an armed officer
putting on camou as a civilian den soldier come sight u.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 22, 2018
HopeAlive14:
Crime do not pay

Crime does not pay. wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by Pentools(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2018
24hoursreporter:

You Think so?

In all honesty.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by DaV8King(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
Wear khaki and stroll to barracks lol

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by kmaster007: 5:17pm On May 22, 2018
wat of wearing army's kaki or putting deir face cap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) / 3 Headless Bodies Found In 80-year-old Herbalist’s House In Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.