Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria (38007 Views)

Abortion, Adultery, Witchcraft, Suicide: Unknown Actions That Can Land You Jail / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / 25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by 1930revival(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2018
Preaching holiness messages to prosperity-obsessed people
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by bilal4riid(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2018
post=67779570:
Defending Buhari in a public bus.
Abusing.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 22, 2018
The Op, the Mod and all of you that commented on this shitty post are mad!!!! cheesy tongue
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by 24hoursreporter: 6:13pm On May 22, 2018
Pussickpunk:
The Op, the Mod and all of you that commented on this shitty post are mad!!!! cheesy tongue

Lol! Funny you, but you also commented on the post now
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by MistadeRegal(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can name 9 more.

1)-Having a tattoo
2)-Carrying dreads,
3)-Sagging your pants
4)-Entering free-lifts
5)-Growing beards, (beardgang)
6)-Struggling right of way with Dangote truck.
7)-Throwing "knockout" at a Police station,
8.)-Using of counterfeit money to pay for bail.

and

9)-Shouting "Sai Baba" at Ariaria market.

grin
Bros, you deserve some accolades as they do say.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
Non of all these can't go down at the spot, if you ROJAtize the men in black
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 22, 2018
24hoursreporter:

Lol! Funny you, but you also commented on the post now

cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2018
Nigeria police no ever play with curfew oooooooo 2 them na Wen to gather ppl everywhere d next day na to look 4 bail money
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by Attackerokenwa: 6:55pm On May 22, 2018
only?
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by 24hoursreporter: 7:32pm On May 22, 2018
Attackerokenwa:
only?

Lol! These are the major ones
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by DONADAMS(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2018
nsesam:
Voting for APC on election day will not only land you in trouble in Nigeria, it will land you in grave. Bewarn
LMAO grin
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2018
Entering a weedsmoking joint to shout "SARS dey come" with no officer around...
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by blingxx(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2018
post=67779570:
Defending Buhari in a public bus.

this one is called suicide grin
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by 24hoursreporter: 11:08pm On May 22, 2018
blingxx:

this one is called suicide grin

Lol,
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by sexdoll: 11:47am On May 30, 2018
xreal:

I doubt there is such thing as grace.

Avoid these kind of troubles OP is talking about, renew before you embark on the journey, or you go by public transport.

i had to travel with the expired licence because it was expedient i went in my own car.

police chop me wella

but...

surprisingly, the frsc boys were even quite understanding when i explained my situation to them

they just told me that i am supposed to have started the renewal process thirty days before the expiry date.

they just collect small thing for pure water from me. wink

well sha, we learn everyday.

i'm sure e no go eva happen to me again.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by xreal: 3:27pm On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:

i had to travel with the expired licence because it was expedient i went in my own car.

police chop me wella

but...

surprisingly, the frsc boys were even quite understanding when i explained my situation to them

they just told me that i am supposed to have started the renewal process thirty days before the expiry date.

they just collect small thing for pure water from me. wink

well sha, we learn everyday.

i'm sure e no go eva happen to me again.

grin
Sometimes those law enforcers could be quite understanding.

But, all the same avoid such situations.

Thank GOD for a safe journey.
Re: 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria by sexdoll: 3:32pm On May 30, 2018
xreal:

grin
Sometimes those law enforcers could be quite understanding.

But, all the same avoid such situations.

Thank GOD for a safe journey.

na so.

thanks so much for your concern.

i really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) / 3 Headless Bodies Found In 80-year-old Herbalist’s House In Osun State (photos) / Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.