Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Gunmen Abduct Commissioner’s Wife, Six Children In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Abduct Commissioner’s Wife, Six Children In Zamfara (459 Views)

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Abduct Commissioner’s Wife, Six Children In Zamfara by Bimpe29: 11:59am On May 22, 2018
Wife of a commissioner in Zamfara and six children have been abducted by gunmen in the early hours of Tuesday at Gurbin Bore village in the state , the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.

The abductors reportedly attacked the home of the Commissioner of Youths, Sports and Skills Acquisition, Alhaji Abdullahi Gurbin Bore in the village located in Zurmi Local Government at about 1:30am.

The commissioner, who confirmed the attack to newsmen in Gusau, said the abductors took away his wife and their three children, and three other relatives.

“They have not yet demanded for any ransom from us. In fact, we have not discussed anything with them, but we have reported the matter to security agencies,” he said.

http://punchng.com/gunmen-abduct-commissioners-wife-six-children-in-zamfara/
Re: Gunmen Abduct Commissioner’s Wife, Six Children In Zamfara by BankeSmalls(f): 12:00pm On May 22, 2018
APC regime and insecurity are like Lie Mohammad and lies.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Commissioner’s Wife, Six Children In Zamfara by vani86: 12:04pm On May 22, 2018
this could be related to the parallel elections held, someone is probably on a revenge mission

APC sha
Re: Gunmen Abduct Commissioner’s Wife, Six Children In Zamfara by yarimo(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:
APC regime and insecurity are like Lie Mohammad and lies.
Shaaatap

Re: Gunmen Abduct Commissioner’s Wife, Six Children In Zamfara by dokyOloye: 1:18pm On May 22, 2018
Insecurity is at an all time high in d zoo.
Sai barberrrrrr
Re: Gunmen Abduct Commissioner’s Wife, Six Children In Zamfara by Iykmann(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2018
Am the actor o for this action film

(1) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: JAMB Boss Speaks On Exam Conduct, Shortlisting / I Will Sign The Death Warrant Of The Kidnappers Of Mr Monday Okeh -gov. Umahi / Ekiti Election:pdp Inaugurates 40 Man National Campaign Committee For Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.