Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns (1088 Views)

Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC / Panel Summons Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka Over Closure Of Ekiti Radio/televisio / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns by Ebullience(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2018
The Special Adviser to Governor Ayo Fayose on Culture and Tourism, Alhaji Ademola Bello, has resigned from the cabinet.

Bello, in his resignation letter, dated May 21, 2018, said he was quitting Fayose’s government “on personal grounds.”

It was, however, gathered that he allegedly resigned due to inability to clinch the deputy governorship ticket given to former council boss in Ado Ekiti Local Government, Kazeem Deji Ogunsakin.

A copy of Bello’s resignation letter was acknowledged by the Office of the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Dr. Dupe Alade.

He joined the increasing list of officials quitting the Fayose administration for various reasons.

They include former Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of Council, Ekiti State University, Prince Dayo Adeyeye; former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Owoseni Ajayi; former Director General/Special Adviser Bureau of Public Procurement, Chief Segun Akinwumi; former Commissioner for Public Utilities amongst others.
His resignation letter read: “I hereby wish to inform Your Excellency of my desire to resign my appointment as a Special Adviser under your administration forthwith on personal grounds.

“Permit me to express my profound appreciation for the opportunity given to me to serve in various capacities in the course of this administration.

“It is my fervent prayer that Allah in His infinite mercies shall continue to direct our noble course.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/22/ekiti-guber-crisis-pdp-fayoses-aid-resigns/

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns by abokibuhari: 12:15pm On May 22, 2018
They resigned too during Rivers election but what happened, Wike defeated those useless criminals

God bless Fayose
Re: Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns by Aquilazng(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2018
Oshoko will choke all a them. Jah Bless Dr Peter Ayo Fayose!
Re: Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns by MrPolitics: 12:45pm On May 22, 2018
So where is the crisis?

Nigerians and rubbish journalism.

Someone that no one knows

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns by whiteTORTIISE(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2018
Political Crossovers. They want to start their INTERSWITCH as usual so as to benefit from the next party.

Some politicians are just shameless and self-centered. Now they will cross carpet to add to the numbers of Armed robbers who havent even gat space in APC.

Those who fought for the party will be down for the rich cross-carpeters to take juicy positions just because they have money and are powerful in their different cubicles.

I know this one is only interested in political position because he was dead sure that neither Fayose nor his God-sent anointed will takeover the government house by 2018.

Lets see what will happen thou. I fear for Fayose sha because the likes of Vampire Ameachi, Adams Oshio-baba, El Rufai and Fayemi himself will want to pay him what he sowed while PDP was in power.
Re: Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns by yarimo(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2018
Defeating FAYOSE is must, One by one they will soon be resigning grin grin
Re: Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns by Ratello: 1:06pm On May 22, 2018
yarimo:
Defeating FAYOSE is must, One by one they will soon be resigning grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin I don't envy your job at all grin grin grin grin you always appear funny and irritating to many of us here.
Re: Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns by yarimo(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2018
Ratello:

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin I don't envy your job at all grin grin grin grin you always appear funny and irritating to many of us here.
it will be more irritating to you, when FAYEMI is sworn in as governor of ekiti state. tongue
Re: Ekiti Guber: Crisis In PDP As Fayose’s Aide Resigns by Ratello: 1:12pm On May 22, 2018
yarimo:
it will be more irritating to you, when FAYEMI is sworn in as governor of ekiti state. tongue

I talk am grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him / Reno Omokri React To #nottooyoungtorun / Full List Of Big Politicians Sent To Jail By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.