Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral (25361 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, El- Rufai In Big Trouble As U. S Government Comes After Them / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by stephenduru: 12:36pm On May 22, 2018
As shared by Dozie....

'BREAKING NEWS:UGWUMBA UCHE  NWOSU MOVES TO SAVE THE  LIFE OF  CAROLINE OLUCHI AKU.

Few hours after an appeal was made to the Chief of Staff to the Government of Imo State,  Ugwumba Uche Nwosu ,through the Facebook, to save the life of one Mrs Caroline Oluchi Aku, the compassionate, pragmatic and peoples leader has moved into action to save the life of the said lady.

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu has on reading the appeal post on facebook quickly called me to confirm the authenticity of the lady's health challenges. He mandated me to get in touch with the lady,  her address in PortHarcourt, Rivers State, and the true nature of her illness.

I have already contacted Caroline Oluchi Aku on phone , about thirty minutes ago, and she confirmed her health status and challenges. I thereafter informed her that the Chief of Staff, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu has mandated me to verify her claims. I also assured her that Ugwumba Uche Nwosu would give me the sum of N400,000 naira to personally handover to her for her treatment and hospital bills.

Meanwhile, I have sent somebody to Portharcourt, Rivers State, to locate her residence first.

Signed

Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/uche-nwosu-comes-to-aid-of-lady-who-was.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by biacan(f): 12:40pm On May 22, 2018
What happened to her embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by ISLAMBAD: 12:59pm On May 22, 2018
Charity advertisement.

Get well soon.

14 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by SoNature(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2018
Jesus!

A healthy person has no idea what God has done for him until he falls sick

That's the first thought that comes to my head the minute I fall sick...even sickness as minor as malaria

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Gozbrown(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2018
op, uche nwosu is not IMO deputy governor, he is the chief of staff to d governor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by coolcatty: 3:17pm On May 22, 2018
SoNature:
Jesus!

A healthy person has no idea what God has done for him until he falls sick

i'm humbled walahi

19 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by NwaAmaikpe: 3:17pm On May 22, 2018
shocked

This is a pure waste of taxpayers money.
Of what importance will she be to the people of IMO state?

And why bring this to social media like a Charlattan?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Edgarated(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2018
Thank you Jesus for the privilege of being healthy even though am not worthy. smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by judecares1(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2018
THIS CALLED TRANSMISSION OF HELP

4 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by timsbee(f): 3:19pm On May 22, 2018
Transformation of the highest order.

God pls spare me and my loved ones. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by MezieFresh: 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
I saw this on Facebook a while ago...

I hope she gets well completely!

Indeed, there is nothing like health..
God had been faithful

8 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
Maybe cancer or AIDs

So sad
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Philinho(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
Good for Her
God I cant pay You for the health I have

6 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of what importance will she be to the people of IMO state.

Who else noticed that this guy is fast losing it

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by collinsy2: 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
She had complications arising from burst appendix. Has a hole in her intestine.

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 22, 2018
Good one from them.
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 22, 2018
I stand to be corrected o, but e b like say ...IMO government operate on a Tactical level not a strategic level
When i saw the first post, i had hope she will get help. Major help.

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by hisgrace090: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
I wish her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Afobear: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
Ugwumba, doing this for the cam won't win you the governor of I'm next year ..Media ashawoo like him father in law
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

your comments are exciting and ironically funny but even more exciting are the ones that will quote you and take you serious as if you mean the things you say...but when you choose to make sense, you do on a whole new level. sometimes I look forward to your comments too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Fogman(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
2019 cooking
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
collinsy2:
She had complications arising from burst appendix. Has a hole in her intestine.
Just that and she was abandoned? A few naira could easily solve her problem nah, ah God.
Lord have mercy. cry
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by DONSMITH123(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Its not everything u will joke with.
Stop being foolish becoz of cheap "LIKES" u can't cash to the bank.

20 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Righteousness89(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
2019... it is Well ooo
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by BiafraIShere(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
I saw the post on Facebook, and it was informed that she is a FUTO graduate. I was even planning on sending her my own contribution but since the government has stepped in, then thank God. this kind of "human wasting" is terrible and even worse than AIDS cry

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by maestroferddi: 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
Too little, too late.

You will not be governor.

Thanks for the charity anyways...

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Niyi9002(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Kingsolar: 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
The entire world can't thank u enough. Thank u sir

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by emmpire: 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
He already lost it.

ZombiePUNISHER:

Who else noticed that this guy is fast losing it

7 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just 1 FLex condom.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / Caption This Photo Of Osun Election...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.