Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Buhari To Obasanjo: You Have Questions To Answer Over $16bn Power Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Obasanjo: You Have Questions To Answer Over $16bn Power Projects (559 Views)

Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari To Obasanjo: You Have Questions To Answer Over $16bn Power Projects by nationalbusines: 2:38pm On May 22, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari,has said that former President Olusegun Obasanjo has questions to answer over the spending of $16 billion on power projects during his administration.

Mr Buhari stated this Tuesday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja while receiving the Buhari Support Organisation led by the Comptroller-General of Nigerian Customs Service, Hameed Ali. Readmore http://nationalbusextra.com/2018/05/22/buhari-to-obasanjo-you-have-questions-to-answer-over-16bn-power-projects/

1 Share

Re: Buhari To Obasanjo: You Have Questions To Answer Over $16bn Power Projects by mikhe2(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2018
Is dis news legit?
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo: You Have Questions To Answer Over $16bn Power Projects by d4real890(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2018
I think buhari is looking for a way to make ebora owu shut his mouth up.
Make I sit down and watch how things go be between them and meanwhile let's play a game to vote out our clueless buhari back to daura.
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo: You Have Questions To Answer Over $16bn Power Projects by madridguy(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2018
tongue
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo: You Have Questions To Answer Over $16bn Power Projects by omokab: 2:58pm On May 22, 2018
Wonderful! This is what I was just discussing with my friends about obasanjo going against pmb. Obasanjo new that giving pmb second chance will be a terrible thing for him. Obasanjo has looted nigeria dried and he's looking for soft landing that is why he was going up and down to confuse people to vote against pmbb second term ambition. Baba iyabo is a thief who is among those people that brought hardship to nigeria. A president for eight years who has nothing to show for the region he comes from. Pmb is working on all our major roads in south west now, then who among the two we are to listening to? Sai baba please arrest this big professional thief so that people will know why he's running up and down to show hatred to you.
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo: You Have Questions To Answer Over $16bn Power Projects by Omeokachie: 3:08pm On May 22, 2018
Fake news.

The incompetent tyrant knows the limit of his tyranny.

He dare not!
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo: You Have Questions To Answer Over $16bn Power Projects by Mynd44: 7:55pm On May 22, 2018

(1)

2019: PDP Speaks On Changing Symbol, Slogan / NASS To Buhari: We Pray You’ll Continue To Tolerate Us As Your `children’ / ‘I See One Strong Party’: Oyegun Praises Buhari, APC As He Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.