Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

All Hail Trump! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / All Hail Trump! (468 Views)

Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover / VIDEO: Thousands Of Ivory Coast Citizens Hail Ousted Niger President 'sai Bazoum / Cop Hail As HERO For Breastfeeding A Malnourished Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hail Trump! by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2018
The height of strategic management is the
Trump juggling of American decisiveness on
Tehran , Pyongyang, Jerusalem, Beijing and Moscow simultaneously. in addition to local challenges
vis a vis Mueller investigation on Russian
election collusion. His selection of Pompeo as Secretary of state is spot on. His unparalleled challenge of mainstream and powerful American media giants. His choice of Twitter as a medium of direct communication with the citizenry is innovative. His daring foreign policy maneuvering without discernible strategy is in itself a strategy. He just turned the table against his opponents investigating Russian collusion is the height of power game. oh Trump!
Yet, there is a dangerous sign. Trump as an American president, is the No.1salesman of American Technology. Trump wants to sell including American weapons. He is likely to start his own war, likely against Iran or North Korea.
Another dangerous sign is the Trump exposure of EU to ridicule after U.S exit of Nuclear deal with Iran. Europe is weak.
Is Nigeria a democracy? obviously we are yet to
harness its benefits. Competence is of necessity
in selecting our leaders.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Trump! by LordReed(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2018
I like how you are hailing the con man that made it to the White House.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Trump! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
LordReed:
I like how you are hailing the con man that made it to the White House.
You are one of my few heroes on Nairaland. Keep doing your thing reminding the lapdogs of Trampy that he's a Conman.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Trump! by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2018
You can't see what I can see. You are not trained to dissect strategy.
Re: All Hail Trump! by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2018
nigeriancritic1:
You can't see what I can see. You are not trained to dissect strategy.

Oh yeah 4D strategy lol, like canceling the Nobel Peace Prize winning summit with North Korea right? LMFAO!
Re: All Hail Trump! by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2018
READ "THE ART OF THE DEAL" BY TRUMP AND 48 LAWS OF POWER. THE CANCELLATION IS PART OF THE NEGOTIATIONS. YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND!

(1) (Reply)

13 Transgenders Will Contest 2018 Pakistan General Elections / Osama Bin Laden Mother Says Son Was Radicalized In The University / French City Paris Bans Cars On 1st Sunday Of Every Month To Reduce Air Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.