Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/05/18 (479 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/05/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/05/2021 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/05/2018 Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/05/18 by dallyemmy: 3:17pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/05/18 by dallyemmy: 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
Prayer points:

1. Father, I thank you because the scriptures I read have healed me in my testimony is permanent after this prayers

2. I bind and I cast out any sickness in my body without consideration for their name, for it is written I shall decree a thing and it shall be established therefore I regain my sound health in Jesus name.

3. My body is a temple of God therefore sickness and infirmity whither in the name of Jesus

4. I declare it loud and clear by the stripes of our lord Jesus Christ, I am healed in the name of Jesus

5. Oh God arise and let the enemy of my health be scattered in the name of Jesus.

6. Son of David, Lord Jesus have mercy upon my life and let my sins be washed in the blood of the lamb that was slain in the name of Jesus.

7. Whatever God has not planted in my body, get out and be disgraced now in the name of Jesus.

8. Oh God visit every part of my body now and perform surgery doctors of the world cannot understand in the name of Jesus.

9. I am healed by the power in the blood of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/05/18 by dallyemmy: 1:56am On May 23, 2018
1.Thank you, Father, for the gift of your Holy Spirit.

2.Thank you, Father, for empowering me by your Holy Spirit, to rise above limitations.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in
Jesus’ name. Open Heaven 26 January 2018

4.Father help me to believe in you, and to accept your verdict in all situations, in Jesus’ name.

5.Sweet Holy Spirit, you are my teacher; teach me to rise above limitations of my natural senses, into the realm of faith, in Jesus’ name.

6.Holy Spirit of God, please, quicken my
understanding and mortal body, that I may be able to comprehend spiritual things, no matter how foolish, they may appear, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, give me a faith that can move
mountains and that can open doors of
impossibilities, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, make me an embodiment of meekness; help me to exercise your powers, with caution, self- control and humility, in Jesus’ name. Open Heaven 25 January 2018

9.Father, let every spirit of pride, arrogance and
personal ego, in the body of Christ, be consumed by your fire, and let your peace that passes all human understanding, reign supreme in your
church and in our land, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, please, give me a forgiving Spirit; let me never retaliate or avenge with my own hands,
wrongs, done against me, but to leave judgement
to you, in Jesus’ name.

11.Holy Spirit divine, continue to work with, and through Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, and empower him, to achieve
greater works, for your church and kingdom, in
Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/05/18 by dallyemmy: 8:19am On May 23, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, May 23, 2018) - Total Submission

1.I worship and adore you, my Father, because you are the Alpha and the Omega; the Beginning and the End.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me the mind and the heart of Christ, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me a humble spirit that recognises authority and submits to it, without any resistance, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of disobedience in my life against constituted authority and spiritual leaders, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, make me not only the hearer of your word but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me be well grounded and rooted in your word, that I may withstand and survive any storm, that may come my way, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release upon my life, the grace for complete obedience and total submission to your Will and purpose, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, break me down and remould me, by the power of your Holy Spirit, that I may become like you, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every spirit of rebellion, pride and arrogance, in my life, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, arise, and scatter every opposition being sponsored, from the pit of hell, against Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and his ministry, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Uclfinal: Day Star Church Invites The Public For UEFA Champions Finals- Pics / Nigerian Churches Now Accepting ATM Card For Tithe And Offering Payment / OMG, Guy Gets A Call From God & Dies Soon After!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.