Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/05/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/05/2018 Wednesday (483 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/05/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 4:12am On May 23, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

WEDNESDAY, 23rd May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_ Psalm Chapters 94,95&96_

➡TOPIC: *PRESS FOR MORE!*

�BIBLE TEXT:
Philippians 3:12-14
_[12] Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. [13] Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do , forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, [14] I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A wise man said, 'if you think what you did yesterday is
great, then you have done nothing." Those who relax
and think satisfied at what they have gathered yesterday, forgetting today, suffer setback in life. Never allow complacency set in because it kills a man and robs him of his glory. Say to yourself, I can never be satisfied at my yesterday; will press for more until Christ comes. Apostle Paul said, that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection [Phil. 3:10] despite what he had already known about Christ and the power wrought through his hands, Paul said, I still have more of His glory I want to experience. That is a man with hunger in His spirit
and such a man nothing in this world can stop him. To press for more therefore, you must first let go of what you have achieved yesterday. Forgetting those achievement behind and press towards your goals daily. There are still countless glory God wants to show His children but He is limited because we are already satisfied at the level we found ourselves
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_My Father, my Father, as I pray now, I refuse to remain in yesterday glory today. I receive grace to press for more!_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

How To Offer Eclipse Prayer Tomorrow In Shaa Allah / Nigerian Migrants Who Recorded Viral Video In Libya Received By TB Joshua / The God Of Divination @ Ifa Oracle For All Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.