Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Man of God & Crypto-Visionary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Man of God & Crypto-Visionary (1366 Views)

I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Man of God & Crypto-Visionary by hisinkship(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2018
Why God says I must Become President of Nigeria-- Young Spiritual Activist & Crypto-Visionary

Dear Nigerians,

God said I must become President of Nigeria in order to introduce his New system of Government to the World called INKRESTATION (Dan2vs34,35&44,45) which is to be built on Blockchain Technology aimed at bailing humanity from Poverty, Vanity, Shitholes and Self Destruction, because the system of the times which started from world power Egypt, to Assyria, to Babylon, to Medes & Persia, to Greece, to Rome, to Britain and Now to America (Dan2vs29-49 & Rev 17vs9-11) is at its final stage of self destruction but it wishes to annihilate humanity along with itself.

I am Amos Sewanu Omotade-Sparks a young spiritual activist and crypto-visionary born on the 12th Day of November 1985 in Ajegunle, Lagos State in a face me i slap you apartment and to that effect I have witnessed, lived and seen poverty and its effect on man. Thou I have been avoiding this political approach and trying to follow the indirect route, but the Lord has now conditioned me with more heat and pressure.

God has been training me for the past 14 years (since 2004) and preparing me to introduce the New System of Governance stated in Dan2vs34,35&44,45 to the World which is expected to conquer all evil system in the world, thou a Big task, I have to begin with Nigeria.

The New System of Government is called "INKRESTATION" - The One United Universal Family that is centered around uniting the divides in the world and also valuing man more than everyother creation, having ready made solutions for poverty, tribalism, racism, etc.

I have had several topup revelations from April 11th 2018 to Date showing that if i refuse to carry this cross:-

GLOBALLY
- Poverty will increase nationally and globally, even the rich will grow poorer.
- Crimes will be in the increase globally.
- Slavery in the name of immigration will increase.
- Ritual Killings will continue.
- Every Next President in the World will do Worse than his predecessor, no matter how saintly he is.
- Racist wars will increase.
- Tribal wars will increase.
- Religious wars will increase
- Humans will continually rise up against themselves.
- Children will rise up against their parents.
- Humanity would have annihilated self before 2048.

PERSONALLY & PAINFULLY GOD SAID IF I REFUSED TO CARRY THIS CROSS THAT:-

- I will never come out of Poverty
- Suicide will not work, neither will I die until 2048 so I can witness the pain I caused the world and the result of my disobedience.
- I will always live under my parents roof.
- I will always remain a liability to my family.
- I will get married but still under my fathers roof.
- Family will ill-treat me always because of my disobedience to God.
- I will always live a miserable life.
- My children will be a pain in the neck.
- I will suffer the death of more of my children, like i did twice in 2012 and 2015 respectively.

THE GOOD PART IS THAT

1. INKRESTATION can prove herself within before 2019 election as God said its an insult for Him to go through election, He who has caused the misunderstanding in their midst lately can just wipe them off .
2. God has planned this new system of government for 144 Trillion People from now to the year 3030 to gradually grow from Nigeria to the rest of the world under our Universal Family Wealth Distribution Trust Fund called "EguKrest Trust Fund - EKT" built on Blockchain Technology where God the Trinity chooses to be the GRANTOR/TRUSTOR which is waiting for a country to implement it.
3. With the foregoing we have a laid down strategy that can serve as a silent revolution without hurting anyone.

THE CHALLENGING PART IS THAT

1. Despite the fact that Nigeria actually deserves to be the first to experience this new order, we still have to show that we really desire this by wanting it and fighting for it, thereby earning it.
2. The full process and steps to bail Nigeria out of Poverty, Vanity, Shitholes and Self Destruction in less than 3-4 months has already been given but we need support generally to begin.

NOTE:- Buhari is not the problem of Nigeria neither is Trump the problem of America instead there are spiritual undertones to what is happening all over the World today which started since Egypt became the first world power in the bible and worst of all after the fourth seal in Rev6vs7-8 was opened on the 20th of January 2017, we are expected to have more deaths, hunger, famine and the likes, and its only God's order that can save us.

I am using this medium to call out to Nigerians and the world at large to join this vision.

God also said to me in September 2017 that He knows that i am not up to the age for Presidency but He will steer up Buhari to reduce the age for Presidency to 30 years, which is to be a sign that He is really the one leading me towards this pursuit.

WE MUST SAVE THIS NATION FROM SELF DESTRUCTION BUT I CANT DO IT ALONE.

Remember:- Because of the spiritual undertone, Every Next President will still do Worse, being that they are still working under the World System of Governance.

We need selfless lawyers/estate planning lawyers, Trust Fund experienced bankers, BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPERS, AI Experts, accountants, web designers, animators, (IT/Tech Skills mainly needed) supporters and sponsors.

Your President-To-Be
Inkrest S.A Omotade-Sparks
IG:- @inkrestationtv & @universaldaddyink
+23481-7922-1947
+23480-2072-2027

Re: Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Man of God & Crypto-Visionary by whela(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2020
How about now

(1) (Reply)

APC will win Benue in 2019 - Abba Yaro declares as he's sworn-in for second term / Massive Crowd At The APC Governorship Campaign In Yola, Adamawa. / Senator Abe Blasts Amaechi, Tells Supporters Who To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.