Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] (49301 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Alanzazani: 10:25pm On May 22, 2018
Them don start. Election is around the corner. They have sent the Christians amongst them to go and make the government look good. The body language when all these killings started has already betrayed any intentions they have

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by ajepako(f): 10:29pm On May 22, 2018
Osinbajo always doing Buhari's dirty job

He is relegated to representing Baba Bubu locally including in Benue where he is loathed

However, if it is abroad, he will travel even if he has to walk...

So sad a whole Professor is reduced to boy boy

Benue people, if you like, don't shine your eyes, let them deceive you with fake tears and insincere condolence..

Maybe una Mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by truthstands12: 10:50pm On May 22, 2018
Resign to show you are serious about the tears. I have my PVC. Get yours today. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 22, 2018
Me I was not going to talk much but what I were going to say is that Buhari will die like cow inshal Allah

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by SexytorresE(f): 11:13pm On May 22, 2018
Picture of the weeping osinbajo and Ameachi or... grin
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by jrusky(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2018
Pls crying for who What kind of crocodille tear is that? Apc stop deceiving people no one cares about your cry pls.

What annoys me most is to hear the name Amaechi that name is like hell in my ears, the name disgust me like dog pooh.
Crying for who

Gang of liars shedding fake tears.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by paulade18: 11:22pm On May 22, 2018
In a saner environment where the elected are accountable to the people, the president is supposed to be in attendance as the chief mourner. So sad that our political leaders majorly treat us with disgust until when the time of election draws near when they begin to placate the voting class with loaves of bread and cups of rice!!!!.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by castrokins(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2018
The "Killer" Stayed Back In Abuja..
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Banmeallday: 11:54pm On May 22, 2018
What tears, they are the ones that are causing the continual enslavement of there people
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by zinaunreal(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2018
Weeping to get votes come 2019
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by poseidon12: 12:18am On May 23, 2018
The Benue youths should have chased them away with sachets of pure water; especially Amaechi. It's all about 2019. They suddenly feel compassion for Benue people.
Big shame on Osinbajo. Pastor my foot.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by fortunechy(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2018
eye service to the core..... to late. Election is around the corner
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by IdakwoChris: 12:32am On May 23, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

They only have damned lies to defend their claim. PMB visited Benue a while back.
A visit which he said was for 'political reasons'? If you paraphrase,then it means ''I didn't come here in respect to the farmers-herdsmen clashes, but for political issues rather''
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by kikake: 4:19am On May 23, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo and Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi could not hold back their tears during the mass burial of two Catholic Priests, Rev Fathers Joseph Gor, Felix and 15 others in Benue on Tuesday.

They were among those killed by gunmen believed to be herdsmen in Gwer East LGA of the state last month.

Donned in a black kaftan, Osinbajo who tried to fight back emotion during his speech, consoled with people of the state over the unfortunate incident.

The VP who was recently in the state, reassured people of the state that the federal government was doing all within its power to end the senseless killings of innocent citizens in the state and other parts of the country.

He sympathised with the state governor, Samuel Ortom and the people of the state over the sad and unfortunate incident.

He also prayed God to give the bereaved families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Amaechi, on his part broke down in tears as he sighted the caskets being lowered into the graves.

He was seen repeatedly using a handkerchief to dab his tears.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/22/mass-burial-osinbajo-amaechi-weep-benue-photos/

Rotimi Amaechi weeping? Crocodile tears.
Amaechi mostly bankrolled Buhari presidential campaign in 2014/15.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Xkalaban(m): 5:32am On May 23, 2018
Crocodile tears. It's a no brainer.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Aurobindo(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2018
Christians who have sold there souls and consciences to Islam, position n wealth. God pass them. come and win elections let's see.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by sexylabo(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2018
when election is coming ...you see this types of buhaha
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:43am On May 23, 2018
crocodile tears, wheres bubu?
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Kendrick80(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2018
Political tears....
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by comos: 7:46am On May 23, 2018
crocodile tears
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by IkemChris(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2018
I don't give a damn if they weep blood all I know is APC and PDP are not fit to lead us and 2019 they must go and rest.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by talk2percy(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2018
May thunder strike them just it struck Mr Sunday from my neighbouring village so that they won't have the eyes to play eye service again. Ndi oshi
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by oshomoshi: 8:40am On May 23, 2018
May God grant the family of the bereaved fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by wingmanII: 8:42am On May 23, 2018
So APC politicians are also actors? Na wah!
If Amaechi and Osinbajo were truly sympathetic to the plight of the middle belt people they should have resigned cause the government they serve is protecting and possibly financing the killers.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Irukjames007(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2018
May Almighty God restore peace in this country

Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Sunmolar(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2018
HsLBroker:
Bubu can't even try and come there, what a president, and the killers are somewhere enjoying themselves, God will surely judge the evil doer
amen.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by tobsvent: 8:54am On May 23, 2018
When bastards shed crocodile tears....
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by jay4rhyme: 9:07am On May 23, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by miceroms: 10:10am On May 23, 2018
This is absolutely nonsense and hypocritical. They only came to Benue because it involved priests of the Catholic Church. They know if the church moves against them, it will be deleterious for 2019. When other lives were lost, they all sat cozily in Abuja spewing rubbish.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by osazeeblue01: 10:12am On May 23, 2018
Is like walking is now weeping in Nairaland.
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by jtofineme(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
If you like cry from now to 2019, you and Buhari are going back home!! We Can’t wait for that. Please youths, get your PVC ready, they can't keep on deceiving us. Buhari is going back to Daura come 2019!!
and how sure are u that the political prostitutes will not join the wining party?
Re: Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] by Omeokachie: 10:56am On May 23, 2018
Crocodile tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.