Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (54370 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by boyjo: 9:53am On May 23, 2018
Sad, when you`ve got no money, you need loads of help.
There must be something they can do to help set him up.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by usagee36: 9:59am On May 23, 2018
Not in America bro. Here life is different and sweet
Blakjewelry:
He is going nowhere did he force them to give birth to him lol
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Rubbiish(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2018
skarlett:
[s]This one is not a child, he's a curse and a disgrace.

But the funny thing is, they caused it. He didn't start being lazy from today but their pampering and overlooking his misdeeds have led them to this point. He will appeal the court's decision and stay in the house till then, they should enjoy the fruit of their labour[/s] undecided
Shut up!
Staying on one's own doesn't guarantee success...
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Dollabiz: 10:02am On May 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by lastempero: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
I dont want hear about any fatal shooting again o.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by odogift(f): 10:08am On May 23, 2018
This guy is a LAY~ Lazy American Youth

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Sunsets: 10:09am On May 23, 2018
No wonder! There is otondo in rotondo
Explorers:
A New York judge has ordered a 30-year-old man to move out of his parents' home after the couple tried and failed for months to evict their son.

At a Tuesday hearing, New York State Supreme Court Judge Donald Greenwood sided with Mark and Christina Rotondo of Camillus, New York.

The couple have been trying to evict their unemployed only-son Michael for months because he refuses to pay rent or contribute in any way around the house.

Michael left court frustrated, saying he didn't think the judge read the case fully, according toCNY Central.

He says he will appeal the decision.

'I am just so outraged,' he said outside of court on Tuesday.

His parents, Christina and Mark Rotondo, are pictured on the right.

They say they have been trying to kick him out of their house for months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5758647/Judge-sides-parents-trying-evict-unemployed-30-year-old-son.html
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by donbenie(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:
At 30 years he's still forming a leech,if he is your son will you be clapping for him..

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Mohdhk(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2018
This pple don chop bella full, dem no con get senses join
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by donbenie(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2018
Nbote:
But did he ask dem to give birth to him?
NObody asked to be given birth to and yet we're all doing our best to thrive..this is laziness pure and simple,he is 30 years old for crying out loud..
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by AceVentura: 10:35am On May 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Does that give him a right to be utterly useless @ 34yrs?

The eviction is in order. He should fend for himself cos he's a joke of a man.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Niyinficient(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2018
Nothing weak me reach say...he wan appeal the judgement. angry angry angry

Someone no no wetin dem get sha....they should come and ask those that left their parents' houses before age 10! grin grin
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 23, 2018
Artistree:

Should they have killed him for being lazy? It's wrong to conclude that the parents caused it cos you don't have the full facts.
There are worse off people in Nigeria and no parent can physically force their child to be useful to themselves.

Well now they're involving the courts and lets not kid ourselves, as a child and teenager that grew up with them, they should have seen the signs. It's always there. You cannot start changing a man at 30 when you couldn't groom the boy at 13. Your comparison to Nigerians is way off because the societies are obviously different. With a high school diploma in America you're assured of a job and basic amenities that the average WAEC holder down here can only dream of.

I didn't say they should kill him, but let's say the truth, his laziness didn't start today and since they couldn't stop it then, they should enjoy the fruit of their labour.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by mysteryman2014: 10:52am On May 23, 2018
skarlett:
This one is not a child, he's a curse and a disgrace.

But the funny thing is, they caused it. He didn't start being lazy from today but their pampering and overlooking his misdeeds have led them to this point. He will appeal the court's decision and stay in the house till then, they should enjoy the fruit of their labour undecided

I don't think so, if the parents have been indulgent they won't change now. Apparently they have tried to help to be independent but he refused and needs meal ticket always
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 23, 2018
mysteryman2014:

I don't think so, if the parents have been indulgent they won't change now. Apparently they have tried to help to be independent but he refused and needs meal ticket always

Okay
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 11:13am On May 23, 2018
Omo poki
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2018
may God give everyone who has been waiting for jobs, good jobs so that they don't have to keep enduring the complaining embarrassment and insults of their parents
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by laytoshtwo: 11:43am On May 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:

at 30. grin grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Azam101: 12:11pm On May 23, 2018
God bless my parents I left home @ the age of 23years proudly married with two wonderful kids now.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 12:15pm On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

30yrs still unemployed nobody complained or criticise him but just finish your NYSC and stay one year for your father's house without job and tell me if you will survive what will befall on you.

We Africans need to change the way we reasons.

If you are unemployed, don't kill yourself because your time has not reach.

Take time and read this Inspirational post i composed below

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl
You are absolutely right, not with the Nigerian operational system where leaders wants the youth to be self independent by using firewood to generate light to operate their sewing, welding, computer machines as against the electrical lights that the sane countries use. When will the ordinary Nigerian youths starts work when at 28yr old they are in school because their government will not pay lecturers and have conducive teaching materials. Even with all the ills Nigerian youths still strives to survive. May God help Nigerian youths.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 23, 2018
Izuogu1:
what does it mean? M curious
It means useless bastard
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by tintedniggz(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2018
Artistree:

Were you there when he was growing up?
Yo! I was about to ask the same question.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by bumzylongs: 12:21pm On May 23, 2018
African or Naija parents go frustrate u....u go wonder y dem born u come this world...
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:46pm On May 23, 2018
He is an only son. Explains a lot.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by delishpot: 12:49pm On May 23, 2018
Hope he will not kill them out of anger one day o.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by readyornot: 1:05pm On May 23, 2018
undecided.

What ever happened to " Train up a child when he's young and when he's old, he will not depart from it? "

That lazy American youth will be wishing he was born in India where in most cases, male children are expected to remain in the family home.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 23, 2018
sexybbstar:

It means useless bastard
Ok..thanks soo much
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 23, 2018
Grandma and Grandpa I think its a tad too late for this damage control measure you are trying to pull now...

Is it not your fellow white folks that coined the 'as you lay your bed, so you lie on it phrase'? You have not trained this boy in the way he should go. You have not effectively carried out your god given responsibility as parents to their offspring cos if you had I bet you this case wouldnt even come to be.

Please ooo evicting him with or without force is not the way... You both need to have another upbringing session to help him turn his life around , I believe its never too late for anyone to pick up the pieces of their life and be better ...

Thank you as you temper justice with mercy and do the needful... Bless...
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Empiree: 1:55pm On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

30yrs still unemployed nobody complained or criticise him but just finish your NYSC and stay one year for your father's house without job and tell me if you will survive what will befall on you.

We Africans need to change the way we reasons.

If you are unemployed, don't kill yourself because your time has not reach.

Take time and read this Inspirational post i composed below

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl
So true. Indeed, everyone is working on their Time Zone.

Barak Obama retired at 55 while Donald Trump resumed work at 70. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

New York is 3 hours ahead of California, does that mean New York is faster than California?. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

My high school classmate's first child just graduated from University I am yet to procreate one. grin shocked Everyone is working on their Time Zone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2018
AceVentura:

Does that give him a right to be utterly useless @ 34yrs?

The eviction is in order. He should fend for himself cos he's a joke of a man.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Carter4luv(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2018
Our African parents they try oooo, even at 35-40 ure still eating mama thank u.loooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.