Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (54369 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by armyofone(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2018
Great move from caring parents!
No long talk just "get him served - see you in court"
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Preciouzword: 4:07pm On May 23, 2018
Check out the 17years old who was groomed and abused by a 34 years old when she was 15 via Tweeter
https://momsall.com/social-media-social-protection-for-children-teenage-grooming/
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Olatara(f): 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
skales67:
That one na small thing. Let him come to Naija and see 40 year old ewedu licking men still living with their parents in SW.
As if they don't do that in your village.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by skales67(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2018
Olatara:
As if they don't do that in your village.

Lol...your remark is an admittance that what I said is true. As for your claim, in my village and the whole of South East, males who want to venture into business leave their parents at the age of 12 already. They don't remain at home to be a nuisance to their parents collecting omonile, owo mi da etc.

Go figure!
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by ruffDiamond: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
hmmm ..i left home when i was just around 13yrs to boarding school...from there i ve been on my own since
cheesy me and dad no even dey gree sef...i left his fuvking ass but made sure i communicate with mum cool..iya lo sa lomo grin ..i was called when the fool finally kicked the bucket...i never bothered attending the burial angry ..wicked father who shirks their responsibity deserves no fuvking love..i showed him im a born huzzler cool...that 30yrs old above is a waste..over pampered spoilt baby boy*in tyrese gibson voice*
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by blingxx(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2018
roqrules04:
Finish NYSC in a Nigerian home and stay back home without job, that is when your parents will know you can't do things perfectly.

Closing the fridge: You didn't close it well.

Cooking: Is that how you'll be cooking in your husband's house?.

Electricity: Why didn't you switch off all the light before going out?

If you carry spoon they'll say you did not carry it well grin

true.... Nigerian parents will frustrate you to move out without telling you directly grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Ndipe(m): 3:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Parents in the US have the legal right to evict their child once they turn 18 years old.

Blakjewelry:
He is going nowhere did he force them to give birth to him lol
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Perogbangba(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2020
He didn't beg to be born o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.